ZuluTrade

I am not casting aspersions but has anybody actually withdrawn some or all of their funds from zulu or c2 successfully ?

There brokers are AAAfx,I can see no reason at all why they should be questioned.There spreads arent the best and they make all ways round and are regulated by the ec,so I wouldnt have too many worries about them

What is this c2 you are talking about in the forum? I've checked their site and it didnt impress me much , have anyobody tried actuall trading in there?

What is this c2 you are talking about in the forum? I've checked their site and it didnt impress me much , have anyobody tried actuall trading in there?

Its a website that allows you to rent trading signals from various providers, you pay them a monthly fee and they provide buy/sell recommendations which I believe can be auto traded. I havent used it myself but I looked into it some time ago. Unlike Zulutrade they include futures and commodities trades. However as always things are never as they appear, if you look at their systems you'll see they only use hypothetical trades for their statistics, some limited information is available but not enough to really come to any conclusions.

I tend to steer away from all of these things to be honest. I've never seen any system that I'd trust with real money, they all seem to crash and burn sooner or later.

Yeap and they dont offer demo as far as saw , so you cant really test any performance , i'm wondering how many clients such a service could have.

Yeap and they dont offer demo as far as saw , so you cant really test any performance , i'm wondering how many clients such a service could have.

actually their 'demo' is like 3 days tops and only on sellective systems...and to use it there is this clause to enter your credit card details (so when time passed you get billed ;) smart catch (n) and I was looking on the stats - all hypothetical of course..the only thing that saves them, so to say, is their broker -fxcm is a name afterall. of course, trusting them well, thats another story. :sleep: i like that they have signals that trade also stocks and commodities and other suppoting platforms that i would have wished to test on demo to compare but w/t a demo, it is a 'do not enter' terrotory for me.

I wouldnt give my credit card information for a demo account , this is absurd and not trustworthy at all.

I wouldnt give my credit card information for a demo account , this is absurd and not trustworthy at all.

my point exactly! see, it is a cheap way to put it there, use it, and then forget after 3/5 days and get charged. Totally not a serious business! (n) IMO of course.

Nick

Are the followers accounts linked up to the providers account like Zulu. I see your verification is done by my fxbook and you dont have your own demo accounts.hope on earth do you claim this is better than zulu,what are the advantages?

Nick

Are the followers accounts linked up to the providers account like Zulu. I see your verification is done by my fxbook and you dont have your own demo accounts.hope on earth do you claim this is better than zulu,what are the advantages?

Hi Lord Flasheart,

The accounts can be linked via a trade copier (at an additional fee)

I believe my site is better than Zulutrade because it gives you direct, live access to the people making the trades. You are also not forced to use any specific broker and the trade signals can be followed for free inside the trading room. (a bell goes off when a trade is made).

My site is much more simple, but more effective (in my biased opinion!)

Thanks for your interest,

Nick

Hi Lord Flasheart,

The accounts can be linked via a trade copier (at an additional fee)

I believe my site is better than Zulutrade because it gives you direct, live access to the people making the trades. You are also not forced to use any specific broker and the trade signals can be followed for free inside the trading room. (a bell goes off when a trade is made).

My site is much more simple, but more effective (in my biased opinion!)

Thanks for your interest,

Nick

Hello there Nick,
and how exactly is yous site better than Zulutrade? :?::!:
use more convinsing arguments than the above please.

obviously was an advertising msg.
it had some nice stuff but oveall i am not impressed.
hey guys, anybody has your trading going? having a nice time or you loosing money....

The #1 provider, ForexCruiseControl, currently has $16,646,287 worth of accounts following him. You will see that the necessary minimum equity Zulu recommends is $187.47 for 1 MicroLot if you're going to follow FCC. So if you divide total accounts by NME you get 88,794 MicroLots, or about 888 Standard Lots.

The rebate for SP's on Zulu is .5 pips per lot, which is roughly equal to 5 dollars per standard lot.

888 * 5 = $4440

I imagine that's about what FCC is getting in commissions for every trade. Not too shabby. But he's like the only person that has that much in accounts following him.

But, I don't think it would be out of the question, if you're a good trader, to start an account with them and have at least $100k in accounts following you after 4-6 months.

Tight SL's and keeping your DD low will help you climb the rank fairly quickly.

It appears we were completely wrong about Zulutrade, followers seem to play it too safe, trading at minimum possible size. I have $48,000 worth of accounts, that's 11 followers in total, and I make just $0.20 per trade! How ridiculous is that, see the statement , it's not worth the time at all to do full time trading, and even these low frequency trades I do generate 20 - 70 pips each, which is pathetic considering the payout Zulutrade offers.

Imagine how many 1000s of followers I will have to get to make a serious income,
at $0.05 per trade, per follower..., it's pathetic, if I ever make money from this I will quit it at few $1000, that's all I need

Moreover, followers see risking their own money, and also follow more than one providers, there seems to be a serious inherent issue with money management as the provider does his own MM and the follower changes trading size up/dn, the result is NO M.M. at all!

Attachments

• Zulutrade payout.jpg
    Zulutrade payout.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 350
It appears we were completely wrong about Zulutrade, followers seem to play it too safe, trading at minimum possible size. I have $48,000 worth of accounts, that's 11 followers in total, and I make just $0.20 per trade! How ridiculous is that, see the statement , it's not worth the time at all to do full time trading, and even these low frequency trades I do generate 20 - 70 pips each, which is pathetic considering the payout Zulutrade offers.

Imagine how many 1000s of followers I will have to get to make a serious income,
at $0.05 per trade, per follower..., it's pathetic, if I ever make money from this I will quit it at few $1000, that's all I need

Moreover, followers see risking their own money, and also follow more than one providers, there seems to be a serious inherent issue with money management as the provider does his own MM and the follower changes trading size up/dn, the result is NO M.M. at all!

I always use Money Management and recommend it to all the news traders no matter what is their level of experience or knowledge.

most interesting,are you prepared to tell us your zulu account name so I could have a proper look.I am seriously thinking about selling signals on zulu,but the spreads put me off,so hard to with 3 pips on euro.Now you say thats all you earn from that amount.Hmmm

most interesting,are you prepared to tell us your zulu account name so I could have a proper look.I am seriously thinking about selling signals on zulu,but the spreads put me off,so hard to with 3 pips on euro.Now you say thats all you earn from that amount.Hmmm

I also get very suspicious of things in life (always), with this Zulutrade business I have not heard the best feedback from people who used it, my suspicion now
is whether they could be manipulating their software, and hide followers' real trading size... so that someone follows with 1 standard lot, making $10 per pip,
where I should make $10 per trade, and Zulutrade make it show up on my system
as a microlot.

I will try to get the followers to confirm this later, if they are doing such manipulation then bye bye Zulutrade, if it's just the followers playing it safe, until they test me further, fair enough, but there should be some apparent diversification in their trading size,

In the meantime I
don't trust anyone!

I will tell you all,
the risk averse setting you are showing has also to do with the method of you trading - if you are too risky, or you keep position too open, or you have somewhat high dd, it is logical from a follower point of view to play with some small account allocation. Followers play it safe when SP is risky - duuuhhh!

For example to contract here - I follow FCC with 2 lots and 5 open trades :cool: If you are good, you are popular as well.

Read their official forum- there you can find a lot of REALISTIC reviews - based only on experience and not on speculation and spamming.

your comment on software manipulation is totally out of ground - should that be hypothtically the case, there would have been discrepancies b/n followers acc, singal acc and brokers and obviously a lot of talk would be out there. Plus they are NFA reg, so im sure subject to constant checks.

I will tell you all,
the risk averse setting you are showing has also to do with the method of you trading - if you are too risky, or you keep position too open, or you have somewhat high dd, it is logical from a follower point of view to play with some small account allocation. Followers play it safe when SP is risky - duuuhhh!

For example to contract here - I follow FCC with 2 lots and 5 open trades :cool: If you are good, you are popular as well.

Read their official forum- there you can find a lot of REALISTIC reviews - based only on experience and not on speculation and spamming.

your comment on software manipulation is totally out of ground - should that be hypothtically the case, there would have been discrepancies b/n followers acc, singal acc and brokers and obviously a lot of talk would be out there. Plus they are NFA reg, so im sure subject to constant checks.

Well I hope I am proven wrong, about NFA regulation though that's not much comfort, all brokers found to cheat traders are regulated, CMC for example is a proven software manipulator, and it only becomes apparent when you trade big size, as the old adage says 'the greater the faith, the greater the devil' big easy money can tempt anyone to break ethics and steal, regulation is good but crooks are always one step ahead.

Well I hope I am proven wrong, about NFA regulation though that's not much comfort, all brokers found to cheat traders are regulated, CMC for example is a proven software manipulator, and it only becomes apparent when you trade big size, as the old adage says 'the greater the faith, the greater the devil' big easy money can tempt anyone to break ethics and steal, regulation is good but crooks are always one step ahead.

You have a point here but you you are comparing here David with Golliath...CMC size s is huge + they are also market makers; dunno why they are only FSA registered, not even MiDIF, suppose it has to do with some loopholes in regulation. Needless to say I trust NFA in their stict judgement. Afterall, should one not be happy you simply change and try somewhere else. For me for the time being i am pretty much satisfied, but I am a copy-trader aka follower - for manual trading I am sure the trading conditions are quite different.