ZuluTrade

Hi, I searched a lot to find some guys to talk about but I could not find a year ago. Now Zulutrade is better and much more trader know it. I am in ZULU for half a year and I am very happy to be there.

If I will give an advice, this have to be that "determine your LOT never up to 0.1 to every single signal provider". You need to try the DEMO account for a while and when you think you know to choose signal providers and you know how to make money easily from Zulutrade, then you must think about to open live account or link your broker account to Zulutrade. I entered with 500 $ and I doubled it in a month. But never forget that you need to be careful about MARGIN CALLs. It is very important like it is been in MT5.

I am currently using the signal providers below. But I am updating them usually. You can check it if you want.

zulumaster1
Wonderland
Wise trader
VESTAS
The Master of Zulu
Taccosetter
Swiss win Pro
STEK
Sinrise
Pound - Yen Major
Online Forex System
JPY Factory
Inception FX 02
Happy Pipping
Green Strategy
FX Insight Fund- Global
FINALFX
Euro-Jpy
EUR USD Master Strategy
dreamcatcher
Dollar Yen
Canadian FX
BigTenFX
BigTen
A,QQ
8 More Pips
1yang
100% victorious 2

If you need assintance or advice, you can send me a message.

If you want to open a DEMO account, you can use the link below;

Get a FREE Zulutrade DEMO ACCOUNT

.........and he does have a 99% win percentage
From what I know, guys that have unusally high percentage win/lose basically let
losing trades run till they turn. They might have stops but ridicously wide stops.
If you live long enough all trades would prove to be profitable.
There is no piont in having a signal service with overly wide or no stops.
Just enter the market at any random moment and wait. Only one of three things will happen, you'll make a huge profit or blow up your account or get your money back.
I once ran up $400 to $28,000 (CFDs) in twelve months by refusing to close losing trades. And lost it all in four days.
I take my loses real quick these days.
It's an absolute luxury to go to bed not thinking about trades, markets and money.

Interesting > The Top Performer his ID is lowestdd, look at his trading history

on 16th April _ HE NEVER SHORTED the eurjpy, when the trend was down, all he did was BUY BUY and BUY, looking at his record, it was all WINNING positions! albeit lots of small pip gains

I was baffled..............., as to why the f*** he was no shorting!

well Look at his OPEN POSITIONS!

All losing positions on the 16th were never closed!In his open position > his BIGGEST loser is -511 pips, though most of his targets are just 10 pips.

and this guy has $2 million under management.

What the **** are this traders playing at > all they are doing is CHURNING and making money on pip rebates

welcome to the one trick that enables crooks to make their accounts look good.........unless they just modify them ;)

N

FYI - the platform imposed new providers requirements concerning the open trades - it used to be a common practice before but now I noticed the picture has changed. Also, compensations to providers for negative monthly pnl is cut - so signals are trading careful now. Well, at least so far I've noticed. (y)

ohhh wow that's some really bold and corrective actions :clap:

I closed very positive last year with a 15% roi!!! managed to take my family on deserved christmas break in Las Vegas :clap:

I am happy that zulutrade is updating all the time - with the new backtest is totally great - wow now I know exactly how much I am going to get in 6m time - including signal's slippage :D

Trully troubled to figure out this year's signals... :confused: :confused:
I think it will take some time for trading to go straighten up after the holidays, correct?? this is my first xmas break trading forex and have no idea of the market cycles...anybody, pls advise...

I finally managed to find my hand of providers: :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

fcc
yamatofx2vera
gktrades
co-fx
mybestsystems
hoeforbro

15 days running now, profit + 500 euro on 3000 euro initial invested capital.

I finally managed to find my hand of providers: :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

fcc
yamatofx2vera
gktrades
co-fx
mybestsystems
hoeforbro

15 days running now, profit + 500 euro on 3000 euro initial invested capital.

whats the drawdown been like

Unless you manage to find somebody with real talent on those sites (which is very unlikely) just choosing providers from a large pool based on past performance is likely to be very disappointing because of regression towards the mean. I.e. you will be choosing ones that did well in the past just by a run of luck which will not persist in the future.

So basically you were too stupid to set up an account according to the signal provider's guidelines; too stupid to go through his trade history or pay attention to his drawdown chart or spend five minutes thinking about how a 99% win ratio is possible but this is all magically the website's fault?

right.

Tru...that is what he "says" so why doesn't he follow his own rules? The point of ZuluTrade, if you were to ever open a live account, is to let the SP that you have chosen execute the trades for you. I like doing my own trading but I can't be up 24 hours a day. I figured this might be a nice way to make some extra pips, by piggybacking on the trades of these "professional traders". If you look at a lot of his trades, more often than not, he will take a 20-50 pip loss in order to eventually make a 9 pip gain. He may be a decent trader, all I'm saying is, do not be fooled by his alleged 99% accuracy. And by the way, this is where the trade is currently: | Update Now
Summary: 2 open positions, 20 Mini lot(s), -739.3 pips, -$7,959.48

Zulutrade needs some research before starting out and trading , it's your money dont just throw them to a signal provider and wait to get rewarded. Filter them out , see their stats , observe their drawdowns , do some backtesting on them , try different settings . Some people complain that they are loosing money , but a big perecentage of those people just dont know what they're doing.

Zulutrade needs some research before starting out and trading , it's your money dont just throw them to a signal provider and wait to get rewarded. Filter them out , see their stats , observe their drawdowns , do some backtesting on them , try different settings . Some people complain that they are loosing money , but a big perecentage of those people just dont know what they're doing.

can you make money at Zulutrade if you trade a scalping system? I mean do followers have their live trades executed automatically or they have to follow mannually?

I have a good scalping technique which I'd like to use, but have been out of money for years.

I am really curious about this Zulu stuff, it appears to have many followers

Anyone who knows the compensation structure of Zulu, or has seen it themselves, please advise if it's worth trying selling signals there.

I can trade very short term, and very long term, but not on daily basis

Attachments

• scalping last.jpg
    scalping last.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 343
  • Alpari demo acc.jpg
    Alpari demo acc.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 582
Anyone who knows the compensation structure of Zulu, or has seen it themselves, please advise if it's worth trying selling signals there.

The #1 provider, ForexCruiseControl, currently has $16,646,287 worth of accounts following him. You will see that the necessary minimum equity Zulu recommends is $187.47 for 1 MicroLot if you're going to follow FCC. So if you divide total accounts by NME you get 88,794 MicroLots, or about 888 Standard Lots.

The rebate for SP's on Zulu is .5 pips per lot, which is roughly equal to 5 dollars per standard lot.

888 * 5 = $4440

I imagine that's about what FCC is getting in commissions for every trade. Not too shabby. But he's like the only person that has that much in accounts following him.

But, I don't think it would be out of the question, if you're a good trader, to start an account with them and have at least $100k in accounts following you after 4-6 months.

Tight SL's and keeping your DD low will help you climb the rank fairly quickly.

I have a good scalping technique which I'd like to use, but have been out of money for years

Vergis mate,.
You don't need a lot of cash.
It can be done with a small account as long as you don' t leave losing trades open for a long time.

Not a squeak from the OP sniper recently !?
I guess he lost his wedge down the drain and has crawled off to lick his wounds like many before and many to come ? Trading isn't a charity of any sort - mercyless would describe it better

The #1 provider, ForexCruiseControl, currently has $16,646,287 worth of accounts following him. You will see that the necessary minimum equity Zulu recommends is $187.47 for 1 MicroLot if you're going to follow FCC. So if you divide total accounts by NME you get 88,794 MicroLots, or about 888 Standard Lots.

The rebate for SP's on Zulu is .5 pips per lot, which is roughly equal to 5 dollars per standard lot.

888 * 5 = $4440

I imagine that's about what FCC is getting in commissions for every trade. Not too shabby. But he's like the only person that has that much in accounts following him.

But, I don't think it would be out of the question, if you're a good trader, to start an account with them and have at least $100k in accounts following you after 4-6 months.

Tight SL's and keeping your DD low will help you climb the rank fairly quickly.

Sounds interesting, thanks for the explanation. I don't think I can provide tight stop losses on my trades though, the so called Risk/Reward ratio of say 1:2
(per trade) which most traders have been led to believe in, is hard, very hard to implement in practice, for me at least it's impossible to implement.

I would imagine that most Zulu followers are after tight SLs and overall conservative settings with high % of consistency, they would never add to a losing trade either.

The problem with scalping is the big stops required, other trades on longer term trend are also difficult, in theory RR of 1:2, appears possible, but then when trading if the timing is just by 1 day off (which always is) you can easily get stopped out

Consistency maybe possible, but it will require a blend of techniques, no single technique can yield consistent profits every month

Sounds interesting, thanks for the explanation. I don't think I can provide tight stop losses on my trades though, the so called Risk/Reward ratio of say 1:2
(per trade) which most traders have been led to believe in, is hard, very hard to implement in practice, for me at least it's impossible to implement.

I would imagine that most Zulu followers are after tight SLs and overall conservative settings with high % of consistency, they would never add to a losing trade either.

The problem with scalping is the big stops required, other trades on longer term trend are also difficult, in theory RR of 1:2, appears possible, but then when trading if the timing is just by 1 day off (which always is) you can easily get stopped out

Consistency maybe possible, but it will require a blend of techniques, no single technique can yield consistent profits every month

When you say RR at 1:2 do you mean stop loss 1 point, say on S&P and Target price of 2 points ? or the other way around ?
Personally my s/l is 3 and t/p 3 on S&P 500. What's yours ?

When you say RR at 1:2 do you mean stop loss 1 point, say on S&P and Target price of 2 points ? or the other way around ?
Personally my s/l is 3 and t/p 3 on S&P 500. What's yours ?

Yes I mean RR 1:2, stop loss $1, profit target $2, and I cannot do it. I don't use fixed RR at all, if I were to trade and buy the SP500 I would look at the specific market conditions, see the previous lows that are likely to be taken out, and any trendlines acting as support, and look to use a big SL either far above or far below those lows, and I would only trade if I knew what the overall trend was.

On EUR/USD, medium term, I would make sure there is no possibility of central bank intervention, no adverse divergence on indicators, I would often use a 700 pip stop. If proven right I'd leave the trade open until the first target is met, which may be only 200 pips, then re-enter again later.
If proven wrong and the market plummeted I would exit, cover the position or add to the losing position, depending on the data.

so it looks like risking 700 pips to gain 200 pips, but it avoids unnecessary stop loss trigger, while absorbing all volatility.

That's just my style, someone who can devote more hours and trade the entire intraday moves can probably implement 2:1 or 3:1, like risking 20 pips to gain 60

So basically you were too stupid to set up an account according to the signal provider's guidelines; too stupid to go through his trade history or pay attention to his drawdown chart or spend five minutes thinking about how a 99% win ratio is possible but this is all magically the website's fault?

right.

well not really, just look at the ranking and follow..trading made easy.
I might be not bright to trade manually myself, but stupidly enough I make steady returns from following, cant complain. :smart: