ZuluTrade

well not really, just look at the ranking and follow..trading made easy.
I might be not bright to trade manually myself, but stupidly enough I make steady returns from following, cant complain. :smart:

Zulu's statistics are completely misleading and misunderstood by followers, not that you cannot find a good SP, but Zulu's minimum equity recomendation and DD statistics are ridiculous

Zulu's statistics are completely misleading and misunderstood by followers, not that you cannot find a good SP, but Zulu's minimum equity recomendation and DD statistics are ridiculous

They can be seen as misleading but I don't see how else they can actually potray the figures. The Drawdown has to be on the stops is open positions. The results are the results. Anyone serious about following can soon work oout the best performers by their own calculation. The best way to tell is look at the amount of pips per week,per lot,and then look at the drawdown on chart and how big their stops are.that way you can calculate your % return and dd.Having said that,I set up a demo account awhile back to follow some guys. One had never had a stop of more than 50 ticks.It suddenly went from 50 to 500.

well guys to me and to the rest of the zulu-followers you can see that stats are pretty well understood, I have not read any major complains on that, only separate cases of closed trades due to a problematic broker or so on.

Btw, you know that demo is a good representation but it is not a real live account - there we have slippage and different brokers and it normal to see some off numbers.

Are all the statistics compiled on hypothetical trades only? I know they publish some results from live accounts but its hard to follow, doesnt give a total and only seems to last for a certain period of time. Or did I just miss something? Its interesting because when you read the reviews rarely do you see a subscriber saying its as good as the published results claim.

Are all the statistics compiled on hypothetical trades only? I know they publish some results from live accounts but its hard to follow, doesnt give a total and only seems to last for a certain period of time. Or did I just miss something? Its interesting because when you read the reviews rarely do you see a subscriber saying its as good as the published results claim.

No stats, like graphs PnL monthly profits, dd, open trades, etc. all come from real live performance and contains final spreads. I was referring to demo account performance earlier.

I have read positive and negative reviews, regarding the cause of course. I like to visit their forum - you can see a lot of action taken there from all sides - followers, SPs and the company itself.

No stats, like graphs PnL monthly profits, dd, open trades, etc. all come from real live performance and contains final spreads. I was referring to demo account performance earlier.

I have read positive and negative reviews, regarding the cause of course. I like to visit their forum - you can see a lot of action taken there from all sides - followers, SPs and the company itself.

Maybe I was thinking of collectivec2. Must have another look.

Maybe I was thinking of collectivec2. Must have another look.

yes collective2 as well as rent-a-signal are like this. I remember when I was doing my research but I guess once you open a real account should show some different results - just I found it then quite fishy to invest in smth that there is a possibility, even remote, to not work.

so, which one did you had in mind then? you didn't come back to me on this :whistling

Yes it was C2, all their results and statistics are compiled on hypothetical trades. They do show limited numbers of live trades but not enough to make a good comparison. Obviously the live trades show worse results so its a bit misleading to say the least.

Fap Turbo is another iffy website. They claim that one will double their money every month.

hey robbert, how is your follower account going on?
is it pipping enough or you gave up on autotrading?

well enough is a subjective work, but for me it more than ok :clap:

Attachments

• chart(7).jpg
    chart(7).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 261
have to agree, nice results, what are your drawdowns.....?

whatever dd (or lost trade) i have it is absorbed by the overall profit..look at my profit per provider.
deebee, if you wait tooo long, then you just miss valuable opportunites...

Attachments

• chart(8).jpg
    chart(8).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 252
Robert I wish you every luck and well done on your choices.Please remember that those who perform well now may not in the future it has happened many times.Compare the top 10 to the top 10 6 months ago and you will see what I mean

Robert I wish you every luck and well done on your choices.Please remember that those who perform well now may not in the future it has happened many times.Compare the top 10 to the top 10 6 months ago and you will see what I mean

thank you for the kind words. I cannot agree with you more - this what practice taught me as well (more or less by trial and error) I think comparisson goes not even further by the last 2m - but I would not mind changing as far as its + pipping :LOL:
I understand now, there are hardly any fx trading systems that last long (as compared to stocks/bonds/or even options)......

I am not casting aspersions but has anybody actually withdrawn some or all of their funds from zulu or c2 successfully ?

I am not casting aspersions but has anybody actually withdrawn some or all of their funds from zulu or c2 successfully ?

I dunno about C2 since I've never tried it, but I can for sure say that zulutrade is not holding anyb's money, it is your broker that has your account; but I did withraw once my account with alpari.ru :sneaky: (comission and slippage was a killer) and opened a new one with aaafx to continue following the zulutrade signals.