ZuluTrade

Vergis

I can see why you are disappointed at the moment,but Im sure that the amount risked will increase. I also noted that you trade far less than many providers. Im not suggesting that you change your methods as you have a lovely chart and performance. I would also be very cautious following you because of the reasons I mentioned earlier. anyone with a 98% hit rate and large stops is likely to have a good performance chart but many will be wary of a collapse.If I joined now and one of your trades went to the 500 pip stop loss,where would that leave me? I sincerely wish you the best and keep that performance up and in a few months many more will follow

look at this guy and Im sure he feels worse than you

ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - AUDUSDTrader2012F

Thanks,

yes followers are justified , because they have no way of knowing the different levels of confidence behind a trade, they treat them all the same, and they also see the feedback from people who have lost.

I read a comment today, a follower to his provider, he claims to have suffered a $2,000 loss over 2 days, nothing more said, if it's $2000 on a small account, and on small stops then it's worrying.

But what if (and that's a big IF) the provider had the longer term trend right, but used say a 150 pip stop per trade, and then the market went his way again.

Stop losses are a problem, no matter what you do, if that $2000 loss occurred because of news driven spikes, but the trend remained in place, then it's a pity.

this is why if I was to trade my own money on a big expected market move I would rather use binary betting, no matter what happens, a mini crash, an natural disaster etc, if the market comes back few days later you have your trade back and in profit, no matter how adverse it got

Vegis92 , i ment if you get to the top 10 , or top 20 , to the frontpage in general , where you will trade 500k - 2M or more millions. Thats where the money are. But in order to get there you'll have to work hard.

Vegis92 , i ment if you get to the top 10 , or top 20 , to the frontpage in general , where you will trade 500k - 2M or more millions. Thats where the money are. But in order to get there you'll have to work hard.

adding up...look at FCC strategy. He opened a 2nd acccount with AAAfx back on complains about users and in no time (here I recall not mroe than 20 trading days) it grew to 3.65M..this is todays figure, check it up tom and the number will be different. thisi s an outlier of extreme case but I remember times (like in beginning of Oct.) FCC was top 12. so it is all about consistency and caring for your followers. :cool:

just got an email from FXDD; they are offering free trade copying service.

=======================

Dear Trader,

FXDD is the first and only broker to pay your Mirror Trader commission costs, allowing you to mirror the system’s hand-picked strategies for free.

We integrated the Mirror Trader system into our MetaTrader 4 platform to instantly synchronize your orders and strategies, allowing you to monitor all transactions in one place.

What is Mirror Trader?

Mirror Trader is your portal to hundreds of hand-picked strategies that were developed by experienced Forex traders. Once you employ a strategy, the engine will generate signals that are automatically executed on your behalf according to strategy parameters and current market conditions.

In order to get started with our seamless MetaTrader 4 integration and commission-free mirror trading, click the link below and agree to the terms and conditions.

You can log into the Mirror Trading system using your MetaTrader 4 login credentials.

Accept the terms and log in using your MT4 credentials
Select from a list of trading strategies
Monitor strategy performance

See the product in action on May 16, 2012 in an exclusive webinar.
==================

alphadude what exactly your post has to do with zulutrade? I think you are in the wrong section here.

hellrise,
hows your account going ......any good new SP to recommend?

:idea::idea:

hellrise,
hows your account going ......any good new SP to recommend?

:idea::idea:

Actually i find myself healthy in the economic point of view lol despite this Greek disaster on financial markets my selection of providers brought me profit , one of them was AGORA FX.

Actually i find myself healthy in the economic point of view lol despite this Greek disaster on financial markets my selection of providers brought me profit , one of them was AGORA FX.

he has some nice strategy....and is trading the minors.... not bad not bad results :whistle:whistling

Thanks,

yes followers are justified , because they have no way of knowing the different levels of confidence behind a trade, they treat them all the same, and they also see the feedback from people who have lost.

I read a comment today, a follower to his provider, he claims to have suffered a $2,000 loss over 2 days, nothing more said, if it's $2000 on a small account, and on small stops then it's worrying.

But what if (and that's a big IF) the provider had the longer term trend right, but used say a 150 pip stop per trade, and then the market went his way again.

Stop losses are a problem, no matter what you do, if that $2000 loss occurred because of news driven spikes, but the trend remained in place, then it's a pity.

this is why if I was to trade my own money on a big expected market move I would rather use binary betting, no matter what happens, a mini crash, an natural disaster etc, if the market comes back few days later you have your trade back and in profit, no matter how adverse it got

hmm,your doing fine to have got where you are,binaries are expensive imho

agora fx had a huge dd last year of 5k pips,that would put me off,but yes his stats are good otherwise. It equates to about 15% a month over the last year

Last edited:
agora fx had a huge dd last year of 5k pips,that would put me off,but yes his stats are good otherwise. It equates to about 15% a month over the last year

Drawdown is what i see with most of the traders who are not able to control their trades or rather i must say that they are not able to maintain the discipline :D

what's the difference between 5 K pips drawdown and 500 pips ?I see it differently , i look at the whole picture ,for example how many pips he has managed to gain and what is his max DD/profit ratio , and instead of trading 1 mini lot you could trade 1 micro lot .

I did spend some time this weekend all over ZuluTrade; and i must admit; it is much better than Currensee; for both signal providers and signal followers.

I did spend some time this weekend all over ZuluTrade; and i must admit; it is much better than Currensee; for both signal providers and signal followers.

im glad you gave it a chance.
Spend some time and during the week to follow some traders - then you will change completely your opinion :cool:

im glad you gave it a chance.
Spend some time and during the week to follow some traders - then you will change completely your opinion :cool:

lol; of course I don't mean by my earlier comment that ZuluTrdae will make you rich. At the end of the day it all comes down to the quality of signals :)

However; ZuluTrade does provide enough data for followers to analyze SPs. To me I look for the close and open trades; and do my own analysis.

as for providing signals; it is much easier to start cranking and provide signals on ZuluTrade compared to Currensee. The process is simple.

A major benefit to SPs in ZuluTrade; is they get paid a management fee (on per trade basis) and not by performance. This is an efficient way to get rich compared to selling signals on Currensee.

as for providing signals; it is much easier to start cranking and provide signals on ZuluTrade compared to Currensee. The process is simple.

There is simply no process , you can open 100 signal provider accounts :LOL:

A major benefit to SPs in ZuluTrade; is they get paid a management fee (on per trade basis) and not by performance. This is an efficient way to get rich compared to selling signals on Currensee.

re commission , it is easy currensee is much better , ie : if your average pips/trade around 10 pips , your commission will be 1.5 pips with currensee but with zulu it is just 0.5 pip .