ZuluTrade

re commission , it is easy currensee is much better , ie : if your average pips/trade around 10 pips , your commission will be 1.5 pips with currensee but with zulu it is just 0.5 pip .

are you sure about the Currensee commission?

the Trade Leader only get paid the performance fee of 15% from peak to peak.

The commissions and management fee is retained by Currensee. (n)

Trade Leader Compensation | www.currensee.com

are you sure about the Currensee commission?

the Trade Leader only get paid the performance fee of 15% from peak to peak.

The commissions and management fee is retained by Currensee. (n)

Trade Leader Compensation | www.currensee.com

ok so you are paid by HWM ( high water marks ) , i thought you are paid simply by performance , i understand , you are right , but in general getting paid by performance is better than per trade commissions , if you are a good trader you only need one good client and you will make a living by getting paid by performance , that being said even with zulu you will lose your commission if your trade went against you 700 pips , or if you ended the month in negative .

There are serious pluses and minuses for both with regards to commissions. It really depends on the structure of you account and what you offer. You can get on zulu for nothing and send signals right now.With currensee you need a proven track record from a live account

There are serious pluses and minuses for both with regards to commissions. It really depends on the structure of you account and what you offer. You can get on zulu for nothing and send signals right now.With currensee you need a proven track record from a live account

The beauty you can start with Zulu; and once you build a track record jump to Currensee or setup your own fund.

IMHO the amount of hassle you get through Currensee is not worth it. You are better off setting up your own shop and charge the 2 / 20. This way you benefit from the low slippage by consolidating client funds onto one account; and use professional platform instead of the lousy MT4.

you are giving away too much on slippage, spread and commission. Free money being wasted really. A scalping strategy that I trade live right now will not be profitable if traded on MT4; but it is on IB.

LF: have you done any numbers analysis for Zulu vs Currensee? from hindsight i believe if the number of trades is taken onto consideration you might be better off with Zulu.

Last edited:

imho, you need some trading record live running prior to be visible for followers on zulutrade. comission is also linked to popularity...so this is quite hard to gain and keep as well...after all not everbody can become FCC with two account of ca. 30M of followers....

Isn't currensee hiring only some big financial trading firms into their Trade Leader programe? In their site i can see the performance of only 22 signal providers.

lol; of course I don't mean by my earlier comment that ZuluTrdae will make you rich. At the end of the day it all comes down to the quality of signals :)

However; ZuluTrade does provide enough data for followers to analyze SPs. To me I look for the close and open trades; and do my own analysis.

as for providing signals; it is much easier to start cranking and provide signals on ZuluTrade compared to Currensee. The process is simple.

A major benefit to SPs in ZuluTrade; is they get paid a management fee (on per trade basis) and not by performance. This is an efficient way to get rich compared to selling signals on Currensee.

true! neither did I, but i think that if one is good, either as a follower or as a singal provider, can make a substantial sum - and becoming rich we all know this is eutopia - there is no system that will make you a millionaire with 100 bucks investment ..lets be realists:cool:

Isn't currensee hiring only some big financial trading firms into their Trade Leader programe? In their site i can see the performance of only 22 signal providers.

well maybe there are more when you go live with them. Let the expert that has account with them explaing more...
Though in terms to attract traffic 22 traders hardly do any good... (n)

Can anyone with a live account at currensee confirm they have more providers than 22 listed on their website?

Can anyone with a live account at currensee confirm they have more providers than 22 listed on their website?

I have an account with them for a while. 22 TLs is all they have. and btw; many of them are new; and many have dissappeared over time.

in short; Currensee is a NOT recommended. To name a few; the performance statistics for their trade leaders are vague, very optimistic and misleading. (n)

There is a thread started recently about Currensee; and the right questions were asked; are we are all still waiting for the answers. Hopefully they address them.

Thank you alphadude , i was preety sure there were only 22 of them. Did you pay any monthly subscriptions in currensee? And last question how different are the performance results of the trade leaders shown in the frontpage compared to the live account you have?

Thank you alphadude , i was preety sure there were only 22 of them. Did you pay any monthly subscriptions in currensee? And last question how different are the performance results of the trade leaders shown in the frontpage compared to the live account you have?

Yes you do pay 2% annual fee per your account balance. to be paid montlhy (divide 2% by 12)

then you pay 15% of your profit to the trade leaders (if you make money)

the performance shown in the front page do not reflect floating drawdown (despite Currensee insisting otherwise). Something wrong in their reports for sure.

do an experiment and download the excel trade list for a trade leader; and draw the equity curve using end of day prices; and you will see for yourself.

I tried to do the reports over and over; so to be sure; but with no success. Even when I followed a couple of TLs for 2 months; I saw big difference in my account vs the reported monthly returns of the TLs. Of course when the TL did well in trading; the performance does match (after accounting for slippage). But when things go pale shape; the TL performance still shows positive returns while your account is scuba diving.

From the two months experiment; i conclude that the open trades are somehow not included; fully or partially; in the equity curves shown by Currensee.

check this thread:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/150050-currensee-2.html#post1856800

Last edited:
I think Zulutrade is a great concept, however I find that I would like more interaction from the people placing the trades.

It would be great to be able to ask them questions directly about their trading style.

I also don't particularly like how they push you onto a select number of brokers.

I think Zulutrade is a great concept, however I find that I would like more interaction from the people placing the trades.

It would be great to be able to ask them questions directly about their trading style.

I also don't particularly like how they push you onto a select number of brokers.

you can do that either to post in the forum, if there is a thread open (every SP has the right to have one to discuss its signals) or leave a comment on the SP's page. Usus they tell us their write in details their tradings methods (unfortunatelly these are not my powers there :eek:)

are you haaving any problems with the SPs?

p.s. quite a ripoff Currency....let me get it straght : if my account looses as well do i pay?

@Alphadude That was very informative. I had another encounter with a user who was using currensee as well telling me the same stuff that you told me about the performance reports which leads me to conclude that currensee is not a trustworthy company.

ZuluTrade is a bunch of people running EAs trying to make a quick buck. ZuluTrade makes money with commission, when you lose and as an IB/affiliate of their forex brokers they force fed you with. To sum up, it's a scam and it's bull****. Happy trading!

just curious; has anyone made money following ZuluTrade?

and has anyone made money selling signals at ZuluTrade?

@alphadude I do make money yes ,as a follower , that's why i'm still using this service , i dont always win of course , providers wont always win , but the fact is that my investment has grown in zulutrade with much better profits than in a bank. If i would risk a bit more i would have more money , but i wont do that because this was the first rule that i've decided to follow until the end , to not become hungry for more money risking everything i've got , and until now it works.