Why do people lose money on the market?

dc2000 said:
laughter great form of defence or dead give away ? Got something to hide?
Not me, but your informant may have..:LOL:

But it is not for me to tell tales out of school....:LOL:...bye.

bizzarrdi said:
Ahh- you see, although you happily post edit your posts, there are search engines that if properly used will throw up an old cache of something you have said, before you edited it. Along side that, you said it had nearly cost you your health, your marriage etc. So how come?
Out of curiosity, did you mean this? Whatever the whywhats and wherewhateverfors of your questioning of Socrates, it's a good read in itself. Thanks - I'd missed it in my earlier scoopings from T2W.

barjon said:
I'm not sure if this thread has run its course or not, but is has degenerated into personal tit for tat. Anyone object if I set about cleaning it up?

Yes. If you can find some reason for closing it, close it. But theres no reason to delete anything. If Bertie regrets making an ass of himself, he can always try to edit himself out of it, as usual.

This thread must not be closed!!

Closing this thread would be a catastrophe. Yes! Catastrophe people!!

Only ITV elbowing Kate Thornton on X factor would be a bigger catastrophe!

This thread has not deteriorated it has merely evolved - just as investors evolve so do some threads! Some threads die, some thrive, this one thrives and is now evolving into a new type of creature that must not be restrained, or deleted, by a bum bandit who happen to have power, but instead it should be allowed to live in order to be admired and observed by the intelligent who will probe it most thoroughly.

dbphoenix said:
Yes. If you can find some reason for closing it, close it. But theres no reason to delete anything. If Bertie regrets making an ass of himself, he can always try to edit himself out of it, as usual.
Now look at this one, coming in and pontificating about that which he knows zero about.

Are you a great loominary db phoenix ?

You are not are you ?

In that case you should be prudent and keep your opinions to yourself.

The fact of the matter is, whatever you try to say, I am very sure of my ground and am able to quickly deal with anyone who is impertinent to me, and that includes you.

And now back to the games...

nice work Blackcab

all there in black n white as they say

have you considered a book deal Soc not since Harry Potter has there been a greater work of fiction

blackcab said:
Out of curiosity, did you mean this? Whatever the whywhats and wherewhateverfors of your questioning of Socrates, it's a good read in itself. Thanks - I'd missed it in my earlier scoopings from T2W.

spot on Blackcab

remembher it now socs?

dc2000 said:
nice work Blackcab

all there in black n white as they say

have you considered a book deal Soc not since Harry Potter has there been a greater work of fiction

I strongly disagree.

Harry Potter sucks. :cheesy:

you see socs, when I told you(on the other thread) that I had read all your posts (on the other thread), I meant it. Now you were sarcastic to me, you didn't think I had, indeed it prompted you to tell me I was fat. I'll save you effort btw and tell you now I am not ayrian....but that's another story of course isn't it?

I really am try to help you, the question you must ask yourself is why do you do these things, you are only ultimately deceiving yourself. Now you know that of course, deep down. A man of your self proclaimed intelligence must know it.

I think btw if I'd lost £4m in the market, I might just remember it - if it were true of course.

Nothing like a bit of Soc baiting to liven up and start the day
Oh cruel world ?????????????????
LOL
:cheesy:

What was that program called where you had someone on stage singing or something and the hook used to pull them off (so to speak!) when the crowd started getting bored... I have visions of Socrates trying to stay on the grand stage and the crowd baying for his blood ! Hilarious thread.

I'm sure he'll come back clear and concise and answer all the points raised on here... soon.... perhaps... or am I just one of the 95% that live in hope ;)

dc2000 said:
there was a post on these boards from someone who knows Soc, he described Soc as a hanger on someone who would mingle in the hope that he would be thought of as a person in the industry

cant remember the name but Tom Williams seems to ring a bell

I think that was likely in the VSA/Socco discussion thread, TW was certainly involved. Now thats a good read!

If all of you, instead of gossipping all afternoon like a bunch of old women, were to put your attention on worthwhile thngs, you would not behave the way you do.

Come to think of it, I know what really aggravates you lot.

I do not do it consciously, I promise, you yourselves stimulate yourselves to behave the way you do.

i thnk it is very funny. I am not the only one who thinks it is funny.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you came to realise how ridiculous your behaviour really is, you probably would stop providing entertainment for a handful of us who have diffficulty in supressing giggles.

bizzarrdi said:
you see socs, when I told you(on the other thread) that I had read all your posts (on the other thread), I meant it. .

To read 3000 of any one person's posts and publicly declare the fact may sound to some as a deep declaration of love and admiration.

SOCRATES said:
If all of you, instead of gossipping all afternoon like a bunch of old women, were to put your attention on worthwhile thngs, you would not behave the way you do.

Come to think of it, I know what really aggravates you lot.

I do not do it consciously, I promise, you yourselves stimulate yourselves to behave the way you do.

i thnk it is very funny. I am not the only one who thinks it is funny.

You said earlier in this thread today that you were already done in the market and could now devote your attention to the games ....

Game not going the way you like? Gonna stomp off with the ball again are we? Don't forget to pick up your jumper before you leave. Be embarrassing to have to come back and collect it wouldn't it?

rols said:
To read 3000 of any one person's posts and publicly declare the fact may sound to some as a deep declaration of love and admiration.

It might to some, to others it may just be dilligent research in sorting out the wheat from the chaff on here

bizzarrdi said:
You said earlier in this thread today that you were already done in the market and could now devote your attention to the games ....

Game not going the way you like? Gonna stomp off with the ball again are we? Don't forget to pick up your jumper before you leave. Be embarrassing to have to come back and collect it wouldn't it?

Ha Ha Ha I can do what you cannot dream of Ha Ha Ha

You are a prisoner of your own warped perceptions, whereas I am free to do as I please.