Why do people lose money on the market?

laptop1 said:
SOC

Maybe im wrong, but you writing style is like an ex - trader on here called Salty Gibbon.
What !

No !

There is only one of me and I am certain that is enough.

you guys are funny!!

there are more twists and turns than strictly come dancing
keep up the saga

FetteredChinos said:
rather that the intellectual crime of being patronising, condecending, rude, passive aggresive, and a supreme bullsh1tter dwarfs in comparison with my crime of explicit attempts to help people.

i do not talk in riddles, i offer examples and principles of methods that can be offered to develop strategies..

what do you offer, apart from a headache to all and sundry?
Yes but have you considered that to try to mechanise / automatise is not feasable in a scenario that cannot possibly be harnessed in the way that mechanisation / automation limits by its very nature ?

Now it may be that you are trying to do what is not possible for whatever reason but the net effect is people who persuade themselves it is possible are led to a route that leads nowhere ?

At best is is a waste fo time for you and them, and at worst potentially very detrimental.

I do not talk in riddles. I talk very clearly indeed. It is just that the great majority choose to ignore or misapply what I say. Added to this there is a sector, that despite a lot of bluster, are unaware that they do not understand that they do not understand.

Additionally I do not reveal my edges. Additionally I do not ask questions. I do not seek to drill peoples' heads to try to extract information about trading, how to trade, what to buy or sel, or how or when or why or whatever, because I do not NEED TO.

And because I do not need to, therefore I have no desire or need to share, simple.

What I post is not for the majority, it is for the exclusive minority who are already very advanced and understand it. Therefore it serves to attract vitriol, but when you examine who it attracts vitriol from, you will see invariably it is from numpties, and not experienced battle harderned expert traders, who are equally protective about their edges.

rossored said:
i've merged bizzarrdi into his real name, jimbo57, just so's you all know who you're actually talking to :)
Rossored, I have known all along who I have been talking to, and incidentally, if you examine the use of syntax, grammar, punctuation, highlighting, phrasing, you will notice a marked resemblance to the style of posting that The Bramble used, and incidentally, obsessed with the same hobby horses ! :LOL:

SOCRATES said:
You wish !....:LOL:...May an onion grow inside your head god forbid...:LOL:

Wow, what a riposte. Another example of the rapier-like wit of Bertie Labos. Um um um . . . :LOL:

andycan said:
you guys are funny!!

keep up the saga
....I am pleased you like it and are able first hand to observe the consequences of envy, dereliction of self responsibility, ego, sloth, and all the inabilities that prevent traders from evolving from what is mediocre to what it is everyone aspires to but few attain. It is a very great pity to experience how it is that people actually prevent themselves from progressing by their own very actions, the wrong attitude, the wrong posture, the wrong mindset, the wrong everything. Dire, it is, really dire.

dc2000 said:
dont or can't go on Soc post a chart you know you want to
No.

This is because I am not willing to repeat the error Mr Marcus made with all of you, whose generosity I witnessed being abused and misused.

The answer remains NO.

dc2000 said:
dont or can't go on Soc post a chart you know you want to

Here's one of Bertie's old charts:

Attachments

• UPik.gif
    UPik.gif
    26 KB · Views: 1,253
My thoughts exactly. I really enjoy reaading this stuff. Very funny. :LOL:
andycan said:
you guys are funny!!

keep up the saga

dbphoenix said:
Here's one of Bertie's old charts:
No dbp, I think you'll find that that's an early Jackson Pollock before the booze took hold!

Now I see how your mind works Socrates ! I thought my charts were complicated

I know I would not win that's a certainty and I respect everyone else enough to know that. There are some real masters on here.... masters of trading, masters of psychology, masters of the good ol' BS.

Not sure everyone would compete? And at the end of the day who are we trying to impress?