who on here actually makes money trading?

I wonder what he was up to?

Just the usual make 2 million quick while you sleep kinda thing, you know ? This is the first scheme I came across where one of its benefits is sleeping. I have no doubt his next innovation will be: make money while you are in the crapper. The catch line for it will be: you'll be sh*tting bricks of gold.

Nah, I am a total abject failure, you're right :)

Yeah, you're sh1te you lad, get another job...:LOL:

I used to think this question was raised for comparison reasons, " if they can achieve it so can I..." now I reckon it's just insecurity..

Just the usual make 2 million quick while you sleep kinda thing, you know ? This is the first scheme I came across where one of its benefits is sleeping. I have no doubt his next innovation will be: make money while you are in the crapper. The catch line for it will be: you'll be sh*tting bricks of gold.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Made me p1ss myself reading that!

Peter

In view of the above part of your post I think it is right that I must sound a strong warning note. We have been down this road before with an erstwhile member and it all ended in tears, court actions and bankruptcy. So I hope people will be very careful and I also hope, tkb, that you are not using these posts to attract people to deposit money with you. Because the situation is potentially dangerous if there is any suspicion of that whatsoever you will be banned forthwith.

jon

Thanks for your concern and greatly appreciated as I would not want to fall victim of some scheme out there. No, it's just friends and family who want to take this journey with me and I simply post in my journal to keep them informed of my progress. ;)

Sounds like no one is doing that well.sad really , so what are we doing discussing the impossible.

....Just FYI, last year in July using the same system and settings would have racked in 117% in only one month. This was the biggest month gain between then and now. I'm curious to see what this July brings.

Why what is so special about the weeks of July? Do the planets align or something?

Thanks for your concern and greatly appreciated as I would not want to fall victim of some scheme out there. No, it's just friends and family who want to take this journey with me and I simply post in my journal to keep them informed of my progress. ;)

Shade from the past -"gulp"

Attachments

• wasp.jpg
    wasp.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 749
so your not in the bracket the,:confused:

You asked how many here make 10% consistently per month? 10% per month = 214% per year(compounded)

Fantasy cloud cuckoo land may be a better place to look for that sort of traders.

this is suppose to be a trading forum yet most people are not trading successfully...

Exactly! 99% of the people on here are doing poor at trading... It is very disappointing. :LOL:

Feel free to leave.

Judging from your posts you're only here as a wind-up merchant.
You've probably been here before.

Peter

You asked how many here make 10% consistently per month? 10% per month = 214% per year(compounded)

Compounding ..:rolleyes: I'd love to know the origins of this mythical "compounding", I always find it fascinating (and revealing) whenever I see it mentioned..

fwiw, and in answer to the OP, if you are full time, and not making at least a pitiful 50 quid a day for each ten grand of your account *employed* in the market give up the game now, stop wasting your time..

fwiw, and in answer to the OP, if you are full time, and not making at least a pitiful 50 quid a day for each ten grand of your account *employed* in the market give up the game now, stop wasting your time..

I wouldnt consider 120% a year uncompounded a waste of time :LOL: