who on here actually makes money trading?

Around 50% a month gain. Shooting for $2M in 2 yrs.
And yes, I have a live account performing the same way currently doing over $2,000 a week and growing. I love the power of compounding. Check back with me in 6 months to see how much it compounds then.
Yes, it's a struggle to stay in the 5% of the Forex group who actually make money. :)

100% winners ?? Who are you trying to fool.

Sounds like a "dont close the trade unless it's in profit" type of strategy.

I bet your unrealised losses are horrendous - if the whole thing wasn't made up.

I wonder, after reading most of these threads, who on this forum actually makes money from trading?

By money, I mean over £5,000 a month take home income, after compounding?

Who on here has a £50,000 trading account?

Because from these sounds of it most traders on here are either losers, on a demo or barley making anything....

or would I be wrong in assuming this?

You asked how many here make 10% consistently per month? 10% per month = 214% per year(compounded)

Fantasy cloud cuckoo land may be a better place to look for that sort of traders.

I wonder, after reading most of these threads, who on this forum actually makes money from trading?

By money, I mean over £5,000 a month take home income, after compounding?

Who on here has a £50,000 trading account?

Because from these sounds of it most traders on here are either losers, on a demo or barley making anything....

or would I be wrong in assuming this?

The council burnt down my cardboard box today and impounded my dog and string:-0

The council burnt down my cardboard box today and impounded my dog and string:-0

A good try Mr Secret Millionaire.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 349

I bet your unrealised losses are horrendous - if the whole thing wasn't made up.

I analyzed his trades, and yes that's his strategy. He keeps on having to add in more margin money. Then he calls the additional money as that from other investors. If it wasn't for the additional margin money, his account would have been busted already. But he's just delaying the inevitable, with a large bust in the end.

Last edited:

:LOL: If you only knew. Zero losses means just that so no, there is nothing horrendous at the end of each month.

Nice thread for trolling, where is ODT and 50 pips lol, ODT was the biggest earner he knew everything! You should go find him:smart:
Anyone use Harmonic Patterns? H.M Gartley stuff, bats and crabs and all that!
Is Howard still beating a dead thing?
Regds
Troll of the night

I analyzed his trades, and yes that's his strategy. He keeps on having to add in more margin money. Then he calls the additional money as that from other investors. If it wasn't for the additional margin money, his account would have been busted already. But he's just delaying the inevitable, with a large bust in the end.

If that were the case, why did I just add $295 on the 29th and $300 today to the account when all trades are closed out and in profit on the 28th??? That's right, two more people just added there funds to the pool and will start earning come Monday.
Anyway, your name says it all. :LOL: :rolleyes:

If that were the case, why did I just add $295 on the 29th and $300 today to the account when all trades are closed out and in profit on the 28th??? That's right, two more people just added there funds to the pool and will start earning come Monday.

Its a demo account.

So, why did you add money to an account that is supposed to make 2 million from $100 ? But keep adding. The bigger the bust, the more you learn from the lesson. I am completely for people learning. Learned people are good for the world.

If my name says it all, then why is it necessary for you to tell people about it ? Do you think other people are less intelligent and cannot see the obvious ?

So, why did you add money to an account that is supposed to make 2 million from $100 ? But keep adding. The bigger the bust, the more you learn from the lesson. I am completely for people learning. Learned people are good for the world.

Because people asked me if they could deposit their funds into my account so they could also earn without knowing how to trade. My $100 should compound to around $2M in 2 years therefore each additional $100 should reach their own $2M. So, because now total deposits have reached $1000 and still have most of 2 years to go, I am actually looking at a grand total of around $16,834,130.85. This is assuming an average of only 50% gain a month and nobody wants to withdraw their funds between now and then.

My other account, account 2 I am leaving alone and not depositing or withdrawing until the 2 years are up. So if you really want an ongoing, no deposit or withdraw account to view, then monitor account 2.

Also, It's interesting how some people get so bent out of shape from $100. Example, lets say the $100 grows to $10,000 and something happens to wipe out 50%. Big deal, I still have $4,900 more than what I started with.
Already account 2 has about doubled (96% since May 13 when I began) Yes, they "gave me" a $50 "bonus" which I could care less about. In fact it's annoying and wish they didn't but oh well. It's not even "really" mine but just there to help me with the margin (WHICH I DON'T NEED). :LOL: And yes, I did start with $100 but IntelFX servers got "hacked" and lost all history so you can see, they just started a new history with not $100 but $170.60 which the $70.60 was the gain already before the "hacking" took place. A bit annoying but it is what it is.

Just FYI, last year in July using the same system and settings would have racked in 117% in only one month. This was the biggest month gain between then and now. I'm curious to see what this July brings.

Because people asked me if they could deposit their funds into my account so they could also earn without knowing how to trade.

Yes I see. So you are hoping the OP will give you his $100 too huh ? I doubt you will find enough noobs to get you 2 million.

Can we expect to see you in every noob thread now, selling your make 2 million quick scheme ? If you do that, you have better put your vendor badge on, and pay any fees relating to your using this site for commercial activity.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with noobs losing their money to you. If you can get it out of them, you have earned it, and they have learned something new.

Last edited:
.......................Because people asked me if they could deposit their funds into my account so they could also earn without knowing how to trade. My $100 should compound to around $2M in 2 years therefore each additional $100 should reach their own $2M. So, because now total deposits have reached $1000 and still have most of 2 years to go, I am actually looking at a grand total of around $16,834,130.85. This is assuming an average of only 50% gain a month and nobody wants to withdraw their funds between now and then..................

In view of the above part of your post I think it is right that I must sound a strong warning note. We have been down this road before with an erstwhile member and it all ended in tears, court actions and bankruptcy. So I hope people will be very careful and I also hope, tkb, that you are not using these posts to attract people to deposit money with you. Because the situation is potentially dangerous if there is any suspicion of that whatsoever you will be banned forthwith.

jon

Interesting questions.

The amount you are making and the size of your account is pretty much irrelevant.

First a caveat - I am not including people that take massive risk to earn pennies and rely on the fact that getting stopped is a very low probability event. For example trading the ES for 1 tick with a 500 point stop loss.

So - with that aside - you shouldn't worry about how much someone is making. My view is as follows:
- Anyone that is trading and is not losing money is doing very well
- Anyone that is trading and is covering their exchange, data and platform fees is doing very well indeed
- Anyone that is trading and is seeing their account increase over time is doing amazingly well

Seriously - just not being a consistent loser is a huge achievement and it takes a long time to get there in my experience.

Of course - the other funny thing is the OP puts in $5k a month as real money alongside a $50k account size.

So - if you are at one of the stages above, don't worry too much if your $50k account isn't pumping out $5k a month each month... You are already ahead of (at a guess) 80% of people that get into this.

Because people asked me if they could deposit their funds into my account so they could also earn without knowing how to trade. My $100 should compound to around $2M in 2 years therefore each additional $100 should reach their own $2M. So, because now total deposits have reached $1000 and still have most of 2 years to go, I am actually looking at a grand total of around $16,834,130.85. This is assuming an average of only 50% gain a month and nobody wants to withdraw their funds between now and then.

My other account, account 2 I am leaving alone and not depositing or withdrawing until the 2 years are up. So if you really want an ongoing, no deposit or withdraw account to view, then monitor account 2.

Also, It's interesting how some people get so bent out of shape from $100. Example, lets say the $100 grows to $10,000 and something happens to wipe out 50%. Big deal, I still have $4,900 more than what I started with.
Already account 2 has about doubled (96% since May 13 when I began) Yes, they "gave me" a $50 "bonus" which I could care less about. In fact it's annoying and wish they didn't but oh well. It's not even "really" mine but just there to help me with the margin (WHICH I DON'T NEED). :LOL: And yes, I did start with $100 but IntelFX servers got "hacked" and lost all history so you can see, they just started a new history with not $100 but $170.60 which the $70.60 was the gain already before the "hacking" took place. A bit annoying but it is what it is.

Just FYI, last year in July using the same system and settings would have racked in 117% in only one month. This was the biggest month gain between then and now. I'm curious to see what this July brings.

I don't think your mentality will be the same when you get to $10k and you drop $5k. Plus i don't think your calculations are as scalable as you think.

In view of the above part of your post I think it is right that I must sound a strong warning note. We have been down this road before with an erstwhile member and it all ended in tears, court actions and bankruptcy. So I hope people will be very careful and I also hope, tkb, that you are not using these posts to attract people to deposit money with you. Because the situation is potentially dangerous if there is any suspicion of that whatsoever you will be banned forthwith.

jon

Has there ever been a scheme like this that DIDNT end in tears/court/bankruptcy. There was Wasp, then Jacko on Forexfactory and the supposed FX trader in Frinton on Sea, they all ended up the same way.

You'd be better sending your money to Justin Bieber and not TK Bieber.