who on here actually makes money trading?

Talking of leaving the dog's ass... I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fair end to the day. Just a whisker short of back to 700 big ones. Also has a toe hold in Barclays. Monday could be very interesting.

A fair end to the day. Just a whisker short of back to 700 big ones. Also has a toe hold in Barclays. Monday could be very interesting.

What are these 700 big ones? Is that the number of whoppers you've told / clangers you've dropped since you joined this site?

:LOL:

Looks like my thread on anthonyb the spreadbetting ebook scammer has been pulled. Shame really as it was just hotting up and getting amusing but that particular throbber has threatened to sue T2W so if anybody wants to write to him and give support then his mail address is [email protected].
Now can we all get back to amusing trading anecdotes and the more serious stuff like exposing dodgy brokers.

Looks like my thread on anthonyb the spreadbetting ebook scammer has been pulled. Shame really as it was just hotting up and getting amusing but that particular throbber has threatened to sue T2W so if anybody wants to write to him and give support then his mail address is [email protected].
Now can we all get back to amusing trading anecdotes and the more serious stuff like exposing dodgy brokers.

I think that got Dash banned as well. He had found out some information about Anthony (stuff like he liked to go dogging, and be on the receiving end) and posted it. He also found photo's of Anthony's micro-d1ck and posted those too.

A worthy thread filled with lulz, but we have paid a high price for it.

Yep shame about Bint_Crusher the biggest Scammer of all found he is a sale chap for Online Trading Academy see http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/30520-online-trading-academy-help-6.html what a laugh:LOL:

Is this true Crusher? Are you schilling for Online Trading Academy, dirty marketers selling false hope to gullible idiots?

Oh bint crusher! You disappoint me.

And all because I posted a picture of his daughter. The one that gave me a frree but not very good BJ. I am not going to post the link as I don't want to get banned but at least toonnneeees profile now exposes him as a commercial vendor. If anybody wants to find out how to expose meee as a scammer forget it. That would be impossible because I am not one.

And all because I posted a picture of his daughter. The one that gave me a frree but not very good BJ. I am not going to post the link as I don't want to get banned but at least toonnneeees profile now exposes him as a commercial vendor. If anybody wants to find out how to expose meee as a scammer forget it. That would be impossible because I am not one.

No BC tell the truth it all make sense now. I now see why you where so angry when i pointed the newbie to start from T2W before going on any forex course.

more emails from BC
Flag this message
Oh Dear
Saturday, 9 July, 2011 8:52
"Binty Crusher" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Message contains attachments
2 Files (126KB) | Download All

Your Daughter.jpgYour Daughter.jpg
Youngmunter.pngYoungmunter.png

Doesn't take too much to wobble you does it. Now **** off and con some seriously gullable old ladies with yer scams and leave trading to the real genuine people.
I'm off to the Ardoyne road to KICK SOME POPE.

You've Got to laugh to be honest.

Is this true Crusher? Are you schilling for Online Trading Academy, dirty marketers selling false hope to gullible idiots?

:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is BC again at it

uana Luisa Huancachoque" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
So I wanted to tell you about this penny stock newsletter that has made me a TON of money lately. Now, normally these newsletters are scams and dont work but this company has literally picked 3 WINNERS in a row since I signed up!!!

Heres the link to their site - Today's Movers!!!

Seriously, please don't tell too many people about this site. Its really a goldmine and Im only telling you, a few good friends and family about it.

This is chap should be given the hall of fame for scamming. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ask him who provides the best training - then you may find out the truth.;)

more emails from BC
Flag this message
Oh Dear
Saturday, 9 July, 2011 8:52
"Binty Crusher" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Message contains attachments
2 Files (126KB) | Download All

Your Daughter.jpgYour Daughter.jpg
Youngmunter.pngYoungmunter.png

Doesn't take too much to wobble you does it. Now **** off and con some seriously gullable old ladies with yer scams and leave trading to the real genuine people.
I'm off to the Ardoyne road to KICK SOME POPE.

You've Got to laugh to be honest.

Be careful of yer racist posting appendage hoover or I'll direct the mods to ban you. And yer filthy paedophilliac pictures.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::!:

It's a pity this thread is turning into a bi7tch slapping match between the scammers.

If dash really got banned because of these people, then I am very disappointed. I was going to follow him into some trades based on his charts. I have no idea how to read those charts. But they look very impressive.