Which remote training programme is better Amplify,Futex or Savi ?

blackpele

I am considering a remote training programme and I would like to ask you from those three programmes Futex, Amplify Trading and Savi Trading, which is the best?
And if someone has actually participated in any of those programmes it will be highly appreciated to share his experiences.Thanks.

Have you done pros/cons of each course? There are also other courses out there. Number of questions you need to ask:
1. How long is the course?
2. What does the course actually entail? Learning from books by yourself or do you have a mentor?
3. How long is the teaching aspect and how long on a simulator?
4. After how long are you trading the real live markets with real money? Is there a fixed time (say after 1 month) or is it dependant on how you perform on simulator?
5. At the end of the course are you guaranteed to be able to go into live trading?
6. How much does the course cost (including VAT)?
7. Fairly important point. Is this course fee an actual training cost, and once your training is complete does the company take the money away or is it the money placed into your trading account and you use it as capital?
8. How fast can you increase your trading size?

Probably a lot more things you need to compare the courses on. Hopefully someone can point some more out.

Couple more things:
1. What is the profit split?
2. How much do you have to pay for commissions/round trips?
3. After the course is done and you are trading from home, do they provide any more support or are you left completely on your own to trade? I think some remote companies provide online chat rooms for all their remote traders and senior in-office mentors to all chat together throughout the day.

No, never done any of these programmes. I've just heard a fair amount about them recently as the day trading industry is moving more towards this pay-to-learn model compared to the previous of hiring 50 guys and then keeping 2 of them at the end of the week.

Any thoughts on any of the programmes?

Well, I contacted Savi and they seem to give you a better deal, I think if you manage to make a $5000 profit by the end of the four month period they will give your money back (£3,600) and they seem to follow a more aggresive technique. However Amplify seems to have a better organised programme.
Anyway I think that these programmes is the last resort if you can't manage to do sth on your own.
So probably I am gonna give myself a year and if I fail I may go down this road.
Thanks a lot for your advise my friend.

All that advice is intersting, but the best way to check is to Physically visit these people, and then ask to see the trading floors and speak to the Traders.
Traders are amazing people, they will cut thru all the nonsense and tell you exactly what is what?
Kind regards
F

Hi Futex, well I've been in the Futex office in Woking for an interview and I have to say I was rather impressed. However I didn't pass the interview and rightfully so, since I wasn't prepared.
Now I am back in Greece and I would like to ask you if someone participates in the remote training programme that you provide ,what kind of performance in the simulator you are asking for someone to achieve in order to back him up with your own capital, also and most important if someone goes live with Futex after the training, is a laptop enough in order to trade the Futex capital?Thanks.

Hi, I'm glad you felt we were fair with your application even though you were not fortunate to get backed. We take on less than 1% of applicants so competition for Sponsorship is fierce. If you PM me with specifics and a contact tel number I will get someone to call you about hardware and software issues (we have a trading facility in Cyprus if that helps!).