Courses / Remote trading?

lrcam

Hello,

I have been trading a demo account for over a year now and I done some self studying. I have from a very young age been very interested in a career trading full time and I personally, feel now is a good time to go ahead. I have been reading this forum for a while and I am aware that a lot of people think self-learning is a lot better than paying for training. I would prefer to be taught, rather than self taught and I don’t want to get into a debate with what is better. I have done a lot of research into this and found quite a few companies that offer training by paying. The one that stands out is Futex. I am aware of other companies such as GTC, TCA Markets (I am not even considering TCA) and Amplify Trading. The reason Futex stands out is because they offer full class room and trading floor training rather than remote trading.

Does anyone know of any of companies that offer face-to-face training such as Futex? I would like to avoid remote programmes as these do not seem to be any good. Does any one have experience with remote trader training? I have done my research and found a few but you may be able to come up with some more!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

A experienced trader has:
1. Years of knowledge and experience
2. Real time experience on trading the markets
3. In depth knowledge of analysis techniques
4. and the fact that they have experience, hence a Experienced Trader.

I have:
1. A Basic knowledge of trading and technical analysis/Fundamental analysis
2. Only simulated experience in my study

A experienced trader has:
1. Years of knowledge and experience
2. Real time experience on trading the markets
3. In depth knowledge of analysis techniques
4. and the fact that they have experience, hence a Experienced Trader.

I have:
1. A Basic knowledge of trading and technical analysis/Fundamental analysis
2. Only simulated experience in my study

Points 1, 2, 3 and 4 in your first list can be gotten for free, you do not need to be trained to get this. There are some things that an experienced trader will not be able to tell you regarding the markets. What do you know about risk management?