Help me in my choice (FUTEX, Amplify, etc...

just a reminder their dutch companies and they prefer to hire people from Netherland

ALL THE BEST AND LET ME KNOW

To all those person who are writing in this forum I just would ask to kindly have the mathematical test with a very serious organization like Optiver! Trust me it is not for normal people it is for genius!!
Once you have really seen with your own eyes what is the assessment test with optiver, imc, etc then you will understand me and why i would willingly pay money for a GOOD TRAINING TRADING COMPANY.

Please before answering my question just submit you cv to optiver and than let me know!!!!

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has it occurred to you that all these 'serious' organisations require you to pass difficult tests while all the ones that make you pay them a fee will take you without any tests? Can you see there is a pattern there?

pboyl please submit your cv to optiver and then let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK

If I submitted my CV to those no-hopes they'd crap in their pants. Here is it:

Pazienza

Birth to present: Stone-cold Bada$$ Ninja Commando.

Trading style: So I go up to the markets and I'm like "Hey baby", and the markets are like "Oh no!". And then I'm like, "Bend over and spread your cheeks, I ain't got time for no lube", and the markets are like "Gulp! Anything you say, Fonz".

That's how I roll.

THE END

Last edited:
guys u do not reply!!
have u sumitted your cv to optiver, flow traders, imc, etc, nyenburgh!!!
did u get a job!!!
please do that and after that u will tell me" YOU WERE RIGHT"

guys u do not reply!!
did u get a job!!!

Send Mike Briggs £5000 and then come back in 6 months and tell us you were right.

guys u do not reply!!
did u get a job!!!

I done told you, son.

They couldn't handle this. They can't touch this.

70302384.PHPybAB4.HAMMERTIME.gif

i prefer to spend money and make experience rather than be unemployed!
are u working right pboyles??? for which company are u making experience??

i am sincere " I AM UNEMPLOYED", what about u??? can u tell me what are u doing in order to gain experience knowledge etc?????
if u are working with a serious trading firm, investment bank, etc and u need a stupid guy like me who hasn't the capacity to pass the methematical test with optiver let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stude, I am currently working on releasing my method to the public. My book is nearly finished and it will BLOW YOUR MIND! Everything you need to know about trading is in there, and armed with that knowledge you cannot fail to make MONEY (unless you're a total mong).

Tentatively titled "The Bada$$ Guide to Reverse Dutch Steamboating the Market Everyday for Fun and Profit", it will be out shortly. PM me and I'll send you a copy, on the house.

It will be released under my real name Fonzio "The Fonz" Fonzarelli.

i am sincere " I AM UNEMPLOYED", what about u??? can u tell me what are u doing in order to gain experience knowledge etc?????
if u are working with a serious trading firm, investment bank, etc and u need a stupid guy like me who hasn't the capacity to pass the methematical test with optiver let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read this

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/looking-hire/109246-gtex-global-6.html

and this

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/105338-headway-trading-james-woodhead.html

Joey25 - looks like a very interesting proposition. Had a quick look at the site, but links through to Benefits Booklet didn't work for me. Irrespective of that, don't have the answer to your question. Clearly a different business model to that which we are operating. Sorry I can't come back with anything more insightful!

Stude_0580 - We all sweat blood for our money and the more money you have the more opportunities you have to lose it, so you are absolutely right to be wary. I look forward to speaking with you to let you know what we do and how we do it.

PBoyles - Of the candidates who were in the inaugural cohort of the Academy 4 out of the 8 are now on the trading floor having reached the required standard. In terms of proof, an offer was made by Arabiannights to come and visit our office effectively on behalf of T2W. As you know, on my appointment in this role I accepted that invitation if it was still on the table and heard nothing back. Your good self made the comment about why would anyone if there was the threat of a lawsuit over members. I confirmed today that was an emotionally driven threat and in any event would in likelihood achieve nothing even if it was intended. So the only proof that I can give is for me to extend that invitation once again. Come and visit us. That way, this whole thing can be cleared up once and for all. I don't expect those that think paying for a trading education will change their minds. But there will be independent verification that we are doing what we say we are doing and that we are here for the long run and not a fly-by-night operation that exists purely for the training fees and that there is a role for traders on completion of the course.

Secondary to that, we want experienced traders who would like addtional capital to trade with as developing traders from scratch correctly is a timely process. It doesn't happen overnight and we still have capital that we need traded, either on our trading floor or remotely.

Jimmy (Pazienza) - Thanks for your feedback, I know what you mean. But for guys like me, it was a place to start and it works for me. I know you guys have a ton more experience in the markets, so if what you're doing works why change it? But it's still a good opportunity to get a thorough grounding and ability to learn how to trade the markets. TA you either love or you hate, but the diploma is becoming (slowly) more recognised and held in higher regard, similar to CMT I guess historically. Still if you're looking for additional capital to trade with or to offset the risk of trading some of your own capital, give me a shout and maybe there's something we can do.

Kindest,

Mike

Stude_0580,

Psychometric tests are standard except in the smallest firms, assessment days also.

One further tip - your CV will be ruthlessly checked for grammatical or spelling errors. These organisations pride themselves on attention to detail. Compare your posts with the others on this thread.

pboyles

read this:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-firm/73256-anyone-heard-savi-trading-5.html

can u please answer my question??? are u unemployed like a stupid guy like me? are u making experience?? for which serious company are u working??? please answer my question

Have u submitted your CV to Optiver? Let me know and I wish u gooood luck!!!

PLEASE IF U JUDGE U ALSO HAVE TO PROPOSE SOMETHING!! IT IS TOOO EASY TO SAY THAT SAVI, ETC. PUT THE HANDS IN YOUR WALLET ETC...BUT WHAT IS YOUR PROPOSAL/SOLUTIONS FOR A STUPID GUY LIKE ME THAT IS NOT ENOUGH SKILLED TO PASS THE OPTIVER MATH TEST???

please send your application to optiver, wait their response and then get back to me

Still if you're looking for additional capital to trade with or to offset the risk of trading some of your own capital, give me a shout and maybe there's something we can do.

Kindest,

Mike

Hey Mike,

That's the second time you've insulted me by making me an offer. I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it again as it implies that you have a certain opinion of me, one that I hope you understand is wrong. Save it for the noobs. :)

PLEASE IF U JUDGE U ALSO HAVE TO PROPOSE SOMETHING!! IT IS TOOO EASY TO SAY THAT SAVI, ETC. PUT THE HANDS IN YOUR WALLET ETC...BUT WHAT IS YOUR PROPOSAL/SOLUTIONS FOR A STUPID GUY LIKE ME THAT IS NOT ENOUGH SKILLED TO PASS THE OPTIVER MATH TEST???

How about doing some study and learning on your own rather than following fanciful dreams of paying someone a few grand to turn you into a profitable trader?

And WTF has a maths test got to do with being able to trade? You think I use my ninja commando skeelz to do puzzles?

You are living in Cloud Cuckoo land my friend.

joey are u a native english or not???????????????? would u like to have this conversetion with me in english?????????????? this is not my cv this a forum and grammar errors for a no-native english are acceptable.

Please get back to me in spanish

joey hablemos espanol espero tu respuesta!!! JOEY25 do u have any idea how long time it takes to learn a foreign language properly????
please get back to me in spanish or german

Offer yourself up as bilingual then. I know of some private asset management firms that pride themselves on having multilingual employees.