Help me in my choice (FUTEX, Amplify, etc...

joey hablemos espanol espero tu respuesta!!! JOEY25 do u have any idea how long time it takes to learn a foreign language properly????
please get back to me in spanish or german

Hajime mash'te Stude-san,

Watashi-wa Joey-des.

Sayonara.

JOEY25, i have spent 1000 of hours to create a perfect cv, covering letter etc...i do not think that your english is perfect, and i have seen many english speakers make so many mistakes....................

recruiters know that i am not a native and of course they consider that!!!
i would like to see u translating your cv in spanish, german , etc...i would laught at you.

PUT committment in learning a foreign language and then let me know!!!

There's a job for you at the Sun On Sunday!

You know what? I know it's wrong, but if I was really hammered I think I'd bang that Brooks bird, she's got a certain weird foxiness. Do you reckon that's the secret, by the way? Is she polishing Rupert's billabong?

You know what? I know it's wrong, but if I was really hammered I think I'd bang that Brooks bird. Do you reckon that's the secret, by the way? Is she polishing Rupert's billabong?

Wasn't she up for husband-beating Grant Mitchell?

Mike,

I will contact you by private message to discuss this.

Joey25 - looks like a very interesting proposition. Had a quick look at the site, but links through to Benefits Booklet didn't work for me. Irrespective of that, don't have the answer to your question. Clearly a different business model to that which we are operating. Sorry I can't come back with anything more insightful!

Stude_0580 - We all sweat blood for our money and the more money you have the more opportunities you have to lose it, so you are absolutely right to be wary. I look forward to speaking with you to let you know what we do and how we do it.

PBoyles - Of the candidates who were in the inaugural cohort of the Academy 4 out of the 8 are now on the trading floor having reached the required standard. In terms of proof, an offer was made by Arabiannights to come and visit our office effectively on behalf of T2W. As you know, on my appointment in this role I accepted that invitation if it was still on the table and heard nothing back. Your good self made the comment about why would anyone if there was the threat of a lawsuit over members. I confirmed today that was an emotionally driven threat and in any event would in likelihood achieve nothing even if it was intended. So the only proof that I can give is for me to extend that invitation once again. Come and visit us. That way, this whole thing can be cleared up once and for all. I don't expect those that think paying for a trading education will change their minds. But there will be independent verification that we are doing what we say we are doing and that we are here for the long run and not a fly-by-night operation that exists purely for the training fees and that there is a role for traders on completion of the course.

Secondary to that, we want experienced traders who would like addtional capital to trade with as developing traders from scratch correctly is a timely process. It doesn't happen overnight and we still have capital that we need traded, either on our trading floor or remotely.

Jimmy (Pazienza) - Thanks for your feedback, I know what you mean. But for guys like me, it was a place to start and it works for me. I know you guys have a ton more experience in the markets, so if what you're doing works why change it? But it's still a good opportunity to get a thorough grounding and ability to learn how to trade the markets. TA you either love or you hate, but the diploma is becoming (slowly) more recognised and held in higher regard, similar to CMT I guess historically. Still if you're looking for additional capital to trade with or to offset the risk of trading some of your own capital, give me a shout and maybe there's something we can do.

Kindest,

Mike

Hi there, I would go with Amplify. I have been with them since December and its great! It is remote trading though, so if you want to put a swanky suit on and march across to Canary Wharf, that only happens for the first 2 weeks of the course. And I am not sure why anyone would want to commute:smart to work in uncomfortable clothing anyway!:smart:

And what moves you to make such a statement as your very first post on this site?

Stude, I am currently working on releasing my method to the public. My book is nearly finished and it will BLOW YOUR MIND! Everything you need to know about trading is in there, and armed with that knowledge you cannot fail to make MONEY (unless you're a total mong).

Tentatively titled "The Bada$$ Guide to Reverse Dutch Steamboating the Market Everyday for Fun and Profit", it will be out shortly. PM me and I'll send you a copy, on the house.

It will be released under my real name Fonzio "The Fonz" Fonzarelli.

Someone remind amazon to do a combo deal with Howard's "All i know about trading options i learned in flight school"

Typical thread.
Someone trying to make it and the veterans hijack to make stupid jokes and insult the dreamers.

To pazienza and co at least be constructive to someone really trying to make it. You may be in as bad a position as him for all we know so dont clog up the internet spamming with bad jokes.

Xylem. Thank you for your astute post. I have over the years genuinely tried to offer what I believe to be advice, in a positive manner, to those looking for it. But you can be sure that the negative personalities on here are always on the look out to put every body down and therefore trash what could be helpful conversations. We have even had several "legendary" members apply to Futex To be financially backed, before and after them putting us down on this site. But, hey ho, life is like that. But, it makes me laugh.

Xylem. Thank you for your astute post. I have over the years genuinely tried to offer what I believe to be advice, in a positive manner, to those looking for it. But you can be sure that the negative personalities on here are always on the look out to put every body down and therefore trash what could be helpful conversations. We have even had several "legendary" members apply to Futex To be financially backed, before and after them putting us down on this site. But, hey ho, life is like that. But, it makes me laugh.

All I want for Christmas....if for you to name names.

All I want for Christmas....if for you to name names.

That would be fun but I will politely decline. It would be highly inappropriate for me to disclose those of you who have applied to Futex (it would be an abuse of trust, as I am sure you are mature enough to understand).

stay well away from savi trading, i lost 3.5 k to these people for training from a bunch of people that don't make money or no alot about trading.