Help me in my choice (FUTEX, Amplify, etc...

Bloody hell...! i'm completely drained from reading all the bad comments about almost all the trading arcades out there

Its really difficult to read anything positive on this site regarding trading arcades. There's a lot of talk about trading firms making more money from their trading courses than their actual trading itself.
Here's the situation i'm faced with at the moment....
I've been trading for the past 2years at home (spread betting), but i'm at that stage where I would like to join a firm, learn their strategies and eventually be backed by them. Which one to choose out of so many?? I only got 5k in the bank so if i'm paying then it better be worthwhile. I don't want to pay all that money to join a firm that will take me through their training program only to keep me for a month or so then dash me out, and give me an excuse of not hitting profit targets or something stupid like that. Or i have even heard of companies that say you can recoup your training fee if your good enough. WTF!!

Where are the legit firms that are actually looking for talented and passionate young traders??
With so many firms to chose from its extremely difficult to find the genuine ones. I heard of a firm called TCA that scammed so many people that they were forced to shut down. They ended up reopening the firm under a different name and scammed some more people.

I've been looking for a firm join for a couple months now and can't make up my mind. I've got a shortlist, but would like to know if anyone has any positives to say about any trading firms?

Michael M

i think the partners or amplify are ex tca.. but i think working a different model, but i am not 100pc about this.. pboyles who seems to be affiliated to amplify might be able to shed more light on this..

i think do your homework.. mate with 5k in the bank, i would save more cash up if that is all you have because however good you are, you will not make money for at least a few months.. i would save up more..

the training firms can be good but make sure it fits in with what you want. whether you want to do it remote, futures/fx, etc etc. but be aware, if you want to do it, i would give it 110pc, as not giving it will make you falter. i know people who have joined numerous firms and done well, but again, it is not going to happen within 1/2 months..

Bloody hell...! i'm completely drained from reading all the bad comments about almost all the trading arcades out there

Its really difficult to read anything positive on this site regarding trading arcades. There's a lot of talk about trading firms making more money from their trading courses than their actual trading itself.
Here's the situation i'm faced with at the moment....
I've been trading for the past 2years at home (spread betting), but i'm at that stage where I would like to join a firm, learn their strategies and eventually be backed by them. Which one to choose out of so many?? I only got 5k in the bank so if i'm paying then it better be worthwhile. I don't want to pay all that money to join a firm that will take me through their training program only to keep me for a month or so then dash me out, and give me an excuse of not hitting profit targets or something stupid like that. Or i have even heard of companies that say you can recoup your training fee if your good enough. WTF!!

Where are the legit firms that are actually looking for talented and passionate young traders??
With so many firms to chose from its extremely difficult to find the genuine ones. I heard of a firm called TCA that scammed so many people that they were forced to shut down. They ended up reopening the firm under a different name and scammed some more people.

I've been looking for a firm join for a couple months now and can't make up my mind. I've got a shortlist, but would like to know if anyone has any positives to say about any trading firms?

Michael M

Have you considered that most people on the outside are only aware of these sh*t "arcades" and that's why there's no discussion on the better firms?

Prop arcades have absolutely no reason to advertise themselves and there are lots in London. Maybe if you get up off your ar5e and into the real world for a bit of door bashing you might find a proper proper arcade. If you keep poncing around on forums and google you'll find more and more tripe, as you'll find on trade2win. Whether they'll take you is the real issue.