What do you wear while trading from home?

What do you wear while trading from home? (nearest description)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
220.jpg

Damn it gets hot in here!

isn't that a

MV - 740 Generation 3 PINNACLE®
(MVPA-MV-740-3P)

List Price: $4,399.00

http://www.morovision.com/images/product/weapons_sights/DSCF0083.jpg

The new MV-740 Generation 3 PINNACLE® represents the latest developments in a tactical night vision weapon sight. Water proof and nitrogen purged, this formidable 4X weapon sight is guaranteed to retain zero on weapons up to 50 caliber. [More Information...]

?

Nope...

... it's a mini version, obviously.

Sometimes a stupid grin :cheesy:. More often an angry frown :(

Gotta learn to keep these emotions in check!

I feel for you poor sods voting for the Jumpers and jeans... I havent worn a jumper for over 6 months....

Merry Xmas everyone...

Yellow Wellington Boots, pink suspenders, green stockings, purple bra with flashing fluorescent multi-coloured nipples, no f**king knickers and a Bacon Helmet.

Just like to be my normal self.

Forgot to mention the night vision goggles...standard military issue, plus a snorkel.

Stupid f**king thread anyway. (n):sleep:

Last edited:
These bizarre random questions from JTrader just get better dont they. Perhaps this guy has tourettes.

Well seen as i live in a 200 year old house that has no insulation in the walling, I am usually very cold in the winter, and on the cool side in the summer. I find my ski jacket a very useful garment that keeps me warm and saves on the heating bill.
The flip side of this cold is that i dont need to turn my refrigerator on.

Can you guess the gender of the poll-deviser who listed ten alternative clothing-styles which people might wear, without including the words "dress" or "skirt" anywhere on the list?!
grinning-smiley-022.gif