Trade form home or from Arcade?

Fran8

HI
I have seen that there are many thread talking about what is best and cheaper trading from an home or from an Arcade I know more less the costs of trading from an Arcade but can anyone tell what are the costs and what do you need to trade from home

Thanks

Software, computer, internet connection - the style of trading you do will determine how much needs to be spent here. Also commissions will be more expensive than they would in an arcade - whether this will be a major issue is again dependant on your trading style. If you're scalping in and out all day, the cheaper commissions in an arcade will probably justify the desk fee. If you're a swing trader, the opposite will probably be true.

Thanks for the replay.

I have just finished my degree in economics and at the moment Im studying for the certificate in Investment Management. At the moment Im gathering information and then choose the best option that I think for me. After Christmas I have a work experience and then after I see how things go I may try on my own.

At the moment I have learn about lorg term strategies, but what I have learn on this forum is that independent brokers do not normally use long term strategies and anyway at the moment I do not have enough funds to use long term strategies, but I do not like day trading. What other options are there and please if you could recommend me a book I would be very please.

Thanks