What consitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

What Constitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Guys, the polls just about dried up, the results show 87% off the pollster favour OPTION 1 as the way a Live call should be made.

FOMO agreed (as quote above) to make some calls in any format I want. So I ask him here to see through that statement and for 5 trading days, record at least 2 trades a day here with the additional requirements in the following format.

I'll be generous and simplify it for ease of use, working to a 30 second rule, that will provide ample time, to record the trade, (I know I do it), therefore we can see the target area you previously identified, then most importantly, we can see you have acted on your own advice, we can see the time of entry, the price you got at entry, your stop loss.

If you follow your normal trading manner and identify key trading areas, then all I ask, when you place your trade in accordance with your trading strategy, add the following this to confirm the trade has taken place.

EG: EU scalp buys above 18 and 22, when this area is hit, ALL I ask you add this final piece of the jigsaw:

Then when you go into the market , add

1) Entered EU Long @ 1.2000, sl 10 pips (within a max 30 seconds of trade)

All extremely simple, clear, uncomplicated, you identify in advance the area we can see you act on your own advice.

FXMO, nobody, is after your trading strategy or wanting a signals service, this is an opportunity to silence the doubters.

Thank your for agreeing, to do this.

Regards. Rob

Dinos / Rob

I have absolutely 100% no problem confirming to this option - ie time call in advance price - stop size - targets or part stake levels etc etc

I will never show my broker accounts though

I have no problem showing charts - not always the broker I use for trade though

I have no problem any T2W member wanting to know more about my strategy and all its edges - even my disser fans - its all free

I will be making at least one live trade call in advance every day - week in week out -

My stop sizes will never change - 3-7 pips including spread ( as long as brokers suddenly dont start doubling their spread in normal conditions )

I remain an FX Intraday short term retail expert trader and if I end up as a alert service here for next 2- 6 months - no problem - I am not going to call all my 10 -20 trades a day - and many I cannot as scalps under 10 mins in duration

I will stay on my own thread

It will be changed completely

I will never get involved with Indices threads etc - and I would appreciate only traders participating in trading FOREX come on my thread - all comments welcome on that thread - good and bad - but its below the belt to make them on other threads if i cannot reply

Thats about it

Tried to make it 1000 words for my mate Jeffrie4 -as I am sure he is my biggest FAN

Good trading all

Regards

F

has someone just voted for option 2 in the last hour-im sure there were only 2 voters before

hi itspossible

Did not vote for either option - please get staff / mods to check

Neither are ideal for me - but very happy for all to agree on Option 1

Its no problem at all

Regards

F

Dinos / Rob

I have absolutely 100% no problem confirming to this option - ie time call in advance price - stop size - targets or part stake levels etc etc

I will never show my broker accounts though

I will be making at least one live trade call in advance every day - week in week out -

My stop sizes will never change - 3-7 pips including spread ( as long as brokers suddenly dont start doubling their spread in normal conditions )

I will stay on my own thread

Regards

F

Hi FOMO, cheers, I would never expect nor ask anybody to show broker statement, they are that private and only of use to you.

Please don't feel you have to do this week in week out, there is no need and it complicates things as there will be thread all over the the, I want to put this thread to bed as soon as the exercise is completed.

Just a point, you mention stops are 3 to 7, taking into account spread, thats makes complete sense, however, can you stipulate when you place the trade what the stop is on that trade, just saying 3 to 7 is OK in general terms but please be specific on each trade you undertake.

You said you'd stay on your own thread, for the purpose of one week only, can you place that one call a day here, so we don't have to trawl through your many posts on your own thread.

Regards.

Hi FOMO, cheers, I would never expect nor ask anybody to show broker statement, they are that private and only of use to you.

Please don't feel you have to do this week in week out, there is no need and it complicates things as there will be thread all over the the, I want to put this thread to bed as soon as the exercise is completed.

Just a point, you mention stops are 3 to 7, taking into account spread, thats makes complete sense, however, can you stipulate when you place the trade what the stop is on that trade, just saying 3 to 7 is OK in general terms but please be specific on each trade you undertake.

You said you'd stay on your own thread, for the purpose of one week only, can you place that one call a day here, so we don't have to trawl through your many posts on your own thread.

Regards.

No problem

Will place at least one live call to option 1 specs here every day I trade

Just done one of GU at 2 21pm with 4 pip stop - thread number 34871 on page 3488 - my thread

Was not too bad ;-)

Did a running commentary all the way down to interim low as well - but will not do that on here - just simple update and results

Regards

F

Wednesday 14th Jan - 10 53 am

Dinos as asked me to my my live calls - as per Option I in this thread for now

I will be making at least 1 per day - and meanwhile in my own Intraday thread will be scalping and making anything from 10 to 20 trades.

I might today chose the UCad - as I like the set up.

Above 2000 - I would be looking at more buys - all from 3-5 pip stops

Under 1995 to 1985 - I would be looking for more sells - yet again on 3 -5 pip stops

I will come back later when I find a nice set up on the UCad - and give entry price stop size and target etc

If meanwhile another non scalp set up arises on another pair - I will call that here as well

Good Trading

F

:clap::cool:

I will be making at least 1 per day - and meanwhile in my own Intraday thread will be scalping and making anything from 10 to 20 trades.

Under 1995 to 1985 - I would be looking for more sells - yet again on 3 -5 pip stops

I will come back later when I find a nice set up on the UCad - and give entry price stop size and target etc

If meanwhile another non scalp set up arises on another pair - I will call that here as well

Good Trading

F

11 48 am

UCad

I missed the first scalp sell at 1982/3 after a 1984 high

I had been buying above 1966 and 75 - and done a screenshot on other thread of a 3 lot entry

For me now I will wait to see if 84 is tested again and then look for a sell with 5 pip stop

If we just drop under 74 and 70 - I have missed it - but will tell you if I jump in

11 48 am

UCad

I missed the first scalp sell at 1982/3 after a 1984 high

I had been buying above 1966 and 75 - and done a screenshot on other thread of a 3 lot entry

For me now I will wait to see if 84 is tested again and then look for a sell with 5 pip stop

If we just drop under 74 and 70 - I have missed it - but will tell you if I jump in

184298d1421237543-what-consitutes-live-trading-call-ucad-sell-4-lots-140114.png

Got slipped slightly on entry wanted 79/80 for a sell on UCad

Attachments

• UCad sell at 4 lots 140114.png
    UCad sell at 4 lots 140114.png
    6 KB · Views: 887
1 17 pm

UCad sell

We stayed under my 30% stop by 0 8 of a pip and then we made under 1969

So far move as been from 80 down to 62 and I have added to the 30% again at 75 at 1 01 pm

Chart of what I saw on UCad

Moved 30% stop down to 1974 now

184300d1421241449-what-consitutes-live-trading-call-ucad-140114-sell-chart.png

Attachments

• UCad 140114 sell chart.png
    UCad 140114 sell chart.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 972
1 26 pm

UCad

I am exiting the remaining 30% stake on a sell at 1968/69 - as news in 5 mins - and I dont want to get spiked with tight stops

1 36 pm

UCad

Yes price now down to 1950 - and although it never went over my entry price with a spike - i would have seen my 30% stake in profit taken out if I had not exited it at a better price before hand

Under 1968 the UCad is a sell again on pullbacks

I will not be majoring on this pair any longer - as I have other scalps and 30% stakes on other pairs taking priority

I will post another updated chart later and will advise you of a price and time and stop loss if I enter again

GL

Regards

F

Good Trading

F

5 55pm

It dropped in total 50 pips from the 1980 area - high 84

I did not get all the sell pips - as left 30% on but took of for news and then only scalped it later and bought after 3 00 pm

I have posted on chart earlier on of the start of move - here's an updated one

Under 1985 we should be able to sell again - but I have finished for day now ;-)

184304d1421258154-what-consitutes-live-trading-call-ucad-140115-after-lc.png

Attachments

• UCad - 140115 after LC.png
    UCad - 140115 after LC.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 641
For those who have any interest in what price has done - the attached might be of interest - if I've got the right chart!
:p
USDCADM5.png

For those who have any interest in what price has done - the attached might be of interest - if I've got the right chart!
:p
View attachment 184308

All Simple charts - Look great in hindsight - if trading was only that easy ;-)

Plus the fact how do you get 5 pip stops on that chart ?

How do you get a buy from 4 51 pm with a 5 pip stop and a RR of 6 ??

Simple charts give you simple results - ie not very good ;-)

Still if they can make traders money - GL to them (y)

Regards

F

I haven't had the chance to give his new live calls a shot, how have they seemed to everyone?
I dont understand fx but no one has put the boot in yet about the live time stamp lol.Time will tell;)
Its good to see some live stamps imho