Why are so few people on here willing to live-call their trades??

Status
Not open for further replies.
no slackjaw. ransqwark doesnt suck. it is good if you use it correctly. CNBC and Bloomberg TV is for 'after the fact' numpties. you need bloomberg/reuters news feed or something like 4cast if you are serious. typically newbie mistake tuning into CNBC. it's like taking your broken car to halfords, it's that bad.

Talking about "after the fact" muppets this one really takes the cake
Jim Cramer Profile, Biography, About - CNBC

I didn't know they are that bad. I always thought they couldn't do as much damages on their parking lot as a properly equipped garage.

Ransqawk has a 5 minutes delayed service. They would have worked for me this morning. As Skone has suggested, Oanda has the headlines and some commentary. The commentary would have been extremely adequate had I seen it.

Ive used ransquawk before myself for quite a few months.

They are basically just a few blokes sitting in some kind of storage-cupboard with a muffled microphone, saying about 1sentence reading news headlines.

They don't actually provide any kind of analysis on the news as they are not qualified to do so.

Talking about "after the fact" muppets this one really takes the cake
Jim Cramer Profile, Biography, About - CNBC

That Jim Cramer is a legend!! :LOL:

But the best by a huge amount is Bernie Lo!! :cheesy::p(y)

Hes this little Chinese guy who is the news anchor from approx midnight - 3am and he literally is sniggering, laughing, making jokes, and just acting like hes drunk for the entire time every night! :love:

How does his scheme work ? I might give it a test run while I wait for paint to dry. I find lack of distraction is a major killer for me.

Im also very curious about this, as i wasn't even aware that i am ''running a scheme'' here... :eek::LOL::rolleyes:

Im not a vendor, dont post advertisements, don't ever charge anyone for my signals or trade-calls,
i merely live-call all my own trades in my journal, post an explanation as to why ive made that trade,
and then let the results speak for themself. :)

But i guess this is all part of some kind of elaborate scheme of mine where me, berlusconi, and bernake are secretly planning on hacking into everyone's trading accounts and transferring all your money to cyprus! :LOL::cool:

I haven't yet looked at your trades. If you call out a forex trade, I will put in an order and see how it works.

Link to my journal where i live-call all my trades is in my signature below.

I trade currencies when there is 1 at good enough price.

The 2 forex trades im currently waiting for are-
Buy EUR/CHF extremely hard at 1.2106 (SL at 1.1920 / Target 1.2316)

Sell AUD/CAD at above 1.065, target below 1.054.

You don't trade indicies and oil too then though??
And what trades you currently holding/looking to make next? :)

If you really need a news-feed which breaks the news numbers half a second sooner than CNBC than your trading method and stratergy clearly is not solid enough to cope! :LOL::p
If you are trading-scared and so scurry and panic everytime a news number comes out then feel free to pay for 1 of those news feeds. :LOL:

Ive been doing this for 6years though and so i don't rely on news for my trades.
I listen to CNBC as its better than sitting in silence all day watching the market move sideways. :smart:

lulz

Link to my journal where i live-call all my trades is in my signature below.

I trade currencies when there is 1 at good enough price.

The 2 forex trades im currently waiting for are-
Buy EUR/CHF extremely hard at 1.2106 (SL at 1.1920 / Target 1.2316)

Sell AUD/CAD at above 1.065, target below 1.054.

You don't trade indicies and oil too then though??
And what trades you currently holding/looking to make next? :)

I only play forex. Looks like multi-day waits on your calls.

I am currently short eur/usd.

I only play forex. Looks like multi-day waits on your calls.

I am currently short eur/usd.

Theres no point making a trade just for the sake of it,
and so i wait until the price has an extremely low risk of me being able to lose money on the trade before il enter it. :)

Whats your entry and target for you trade though mate?

Theres no point making a trade just for the sake of it,
and so i wait until the price has an extremely low risk of me being able to lose money on the trade before il enter it. :)

Whats your entry and target for you trade though mate?

Changed to long 1.29046. I don't use target.

Attachments

• spxspn.png
    spxspn.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 191
I deleted my own post cause cables went awol.
Someones a bit trigger happy...
Although no problem with the ban, good job there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.