Why are so few people on here willing to live-call their trades??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was bollox. Knocked out on margin closure for 56% account contraction.

Im sorry but you did make 1 of the biggest and most basic mistakes of trying to take-on the Bank of Japan, and so they punished and spanked you badly:!: :eek::(

Hopefully you can absorb this loss though mate, and il try and help you out abit to recover your money if you like?? :)

Heres a few tips though,
and im not mocking or being patronising btw,
just gna being direct and straightforward-

1) Never ever take-on the Bank of Japan, Bank of Canada, or The Chinese, or the Swiss National Bank!!
Draghi, bernanke, aussie and everyone else are justa bunch of spineless wimps and fools who you can battle against and destroy, but dont ever ever even consider f**king with the big-4 or they will destroy you.

2) Check this EVERY SINGLE DAY- Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory
Don't ever make a trade without knowing what numbers are out that day/week, and whos gna be talking that week.

3) Always always use a stoploss of some form unless you are 'Scaling-In' to trades + when you are trading for a reversal of an extremely elongated move.
However even then use an emergency-disaster stoploss (to protect you from terrorist attack/nuclear war)

If you want some tips about your next trade though look to buying EUR/CHF futures contract at 1.2096 or lower,
stoploss at 1.192 target at 1.2316.

The Swiss National Bank have put a floor in for this pair at 1.200 and so they will not allow this market to go below that,
therefore you have the full backing of the SNB when making this trade. (y)

il try and help you out abit to recover your money if you like?? :)

Thanks for your generosity. I am already on my way to recovery after finishing my first post disaster trade making 9%. I don't lack the ways to make the pips. If I have the need, I will look at your thread one day. For now I am content with what I have got. The loss was an exceptional event. It was a gamble out of frustration rather than my normal trading.

I have a calendar already. I would be interested on something that offers some analysis - not That I care for the analysis but I want the key points being considered. All I knew today was there was no rate change. I had nothing on the bond bollox that was supposed to be driving the move.

Last edited:
Thanks for your generosity. I am already on my way to recovery after finishing my first post disaster trade making 9%. I don't lack the ways to make the pips. If I have the need, I will look at your thread one day. For now I am content with what I have got. The loss was an exceptional event. It was a gamble out of frustration rather than my normal trading.

I have a calendar already. I would interested on something that offers some analysis. All I knew today was there was no rate change. I had nothing on the bond bollox that was supposed to be driving the move.

What trades you currently in/looking to make next?? :)

And do you have sky tv?
Because you should have channel 505 (CNBC) on non-stop constantly whilst trading.
As they provide 24hour stockmarket news and analysis, including instant news and analysis for all data releases.

They showing Draghi's press conference live at the moment,
which is why the market is going to be dead until he says something new/finishes talking and then everyone reacts. :cool:

You took a terrible risk with your recent gains, Joe. 56% ls a big loss because a100% gain, say from 100 to 200 becomes the same 100 starting level after a 50% loss. the next trade. That's how I see it, anyway.

If you want my opinion, stop posting live trades, backed up by account statements.

It's one if the drawbacks-- you take chances to prove a point. I do believe your honesty, so don't prove any points with me. I'm sure that other rational traders feel the same. Don't do it, just trade sensibly and keep them to yourself.

Good luck.

Posting trades has psychological benefits also. If I knew people would get a laugh out of it I would be more careful - and I was except for this one.

I did increase my risk taking recently because I believe I could. We'll see how that goes.

What trades you currently in/looking to make next?? :)

I am looking for the pull backs on these bollox moves. I still think they are bollox.

I have sky dish but no subscription. Also I don't watch TV. Don't you know anything that's online ? I think ransqwak has free delayed stuff. That would be better than nothing.

Posting trades has psychological benefits also. If I knew people would get a laugh out of it I would be more careful - and I was except for this one.

I did increase my risk taking recently because I believe I could. We'll see how that goes.

:LOL: Well, losses like that don't don't do my psycho any good! I like to lick my wounds in private.

:LOL: Well, losses like that don't don't do my psycho any good! I like to lick my wounds in private.

Good man. I am all out in the open kinda guy. But all my success came from failures, as I am from the school of hard knocks. So I know the success is near when I have big failures :)

I am looking for the pull backs on these bollox moves. I still think they are bollox.

I have sky dish but no subscription. Also I don't watch TV. Don't you know anything that's online ? I think ransqwak has free delayed stuff. That would be better than nothing.

Ransquawk sucks, plus they dont do any analysis.

You can get CNBC or Bloomberg live-streams online for free though mate,
just google ''Watch CNBC live online''.

Joe, doesn't Oanda have some sort of news feed?

Good man. I am all out in the open kinda guy. But all my success came from failures, as I am from the school of hard knocks. So I know the success is near when I have big failures :)

I can't help you, mate, but I wish you all the best. (y)

BBB, (spanish89), you have being accused of being the latter, by many, but not once have you denied it, why? I have no doubt you are, and many others concur. I have copied an excerpt from the NET, not a nice guy by the sound of it, read it, ring any bells?

Attachments

• spanish.jpg
    spanish.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 235
Im here to live-trade and chat to people about trading and the stockmarket. :)

And so just not interested in even bothering to comment on spam/harrasment/malicious posts tbh.

Perhaps if you focus more on your trading and less on trying to harass other memembers you will be able to achieve better trading performance.

Im here to live-trade and chat to people about trading and the stockmarket. :)

And so just not interested in even bothering to comment on spam/harrasment/malicious posts tbh.

Perhaps if you focus more on your trading and less on trying to harass other memembers you will be able to achieve better trading performance.

What a load of crap, your very quick to jump on others backs, and WTF do you know about my trading, unlike you, I've being in the trading game 15 years and don't feel the need to enter a dick swinging contest . My trading performance is why I've being a full time trader for over 10 years.

If you'd read the contents of the Spanish89 search, given some very serious comments made on there, if I'd being accused of being him, I would be denying it, but you don't because you can't.

Last word of the issue, just wanted to bring the credibility of Spanish89 to your thread, so beginners are not duped by you. (n)(n)(n)

Ransquawk sucks, plus they dont do any analysis.

You can get CNBC or Bloomberg live-streams online for free though mate,
just google ''Watch CNBC live online''.

no ransqwark doesnt suck. it is good if you use it correctly. CNBC and Bloomberg TV is for 'after the fact' numpties. you need bloomberg/reuters news feed or something like 4cast if you are serious. typically newbie mistake tuning into CNBC. it's like taking your broken car to halfords, it's that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
no slackjaw. ransqwark doesnt suck. it is good if you use it correctly. CNBC and Bloomberg TV is for 'after the fact' numpties. you need bloomberg/reuters news feed or something like 4cast if you are serious. typically newbie mistake tuning into CNBC. it's like taking your broken car to halfords, it's that bad.

If you really need a news-feed which breaks the news numbers half a second sooner than CNBC than your trading method and stratergy clearly is not solid enough to cope! :LOL::p
If you are trading-scared and so scurry and panic everytime a news number comes out then feel free to pay for 1 of those news feeds. :LOL:

Ive been doing this for 6years though and so i don't rely on news for my trades.
I listen to CNBC as its better than sitting in silence all day watching the market move sideways. :smart:

it's like taking your broken car to halfords, it's that bad.

I didn't know they are that bad. I always thought they couldn't do as much damages on their parking lot as a properly equipped garage.

Ransqawk has a 5 minutes delayed service. They would have worked for me this morning. As Skone has suggested, Oanda has the headlines and some commentary. The commentary would have been extremely adequate had I seen it.

What a load of crap, your very quick to jump on others backs, and WTF do you know about my trading

Ok mate whatever you say... :LOL::smart::smart:

I let my live-calls do the talking for me,
don't enter into petite arguements with failing traders who claim they are experts yet don't live-call to back it up.

Im not gna mock you though mate,
since as long as you are starting to learn how to trade profitably then thats all that matters. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.