What consitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

What Constitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't had the chance to give his new live calls a shot, how have they seemed to everyone?

I deliberately don't want traders copying my trades

That's why I will tell everyone how to do to - ie set up etc and years of experience and then I try and go out my way to may sure I cannot be always copied.

Traders who spend the time - like Major Magnum - after 6 -8 months then can go fishing themselves - without me

My trades work - FULL STOP

I will never be 100% on 3-7 pip stops - As long as I get my timing right - I am delighted to average 65 -85 wins out of every 100 batches of trades I take

The losers will not be all losses of 5 -7 pips - sometime a losing trade for me still gets me 1 to 3 pips

The winner will be mostly in that 7 -25 pip range - today the UCad dropped 50 pips from my entry - but I did not get all 50 pips - my method is more complex

If you are only a trader with less then a years experience - I really do not recommend me - it will take you too long a time to pick it up. If you are a trader with over 2-3 yrs experience with some scalping knowledge as well - then fine - you might pick it up under 4 months - that's devoting at least 6 hrs a day on it and watching live charts etc etc

What ever you chose - good luck to you and I wish you all the best

Regards

F

Just chipping in

Had a brief look at this thread and wanted to comment. I totally understand the reasons for not wanting to post live trades or the reasons for wanting to. I really enjoyed calling live trades on my and other threads for many years. All were clearly live and with a few points and seconds of entry. There were also many others who stuck to the rules for a long period of time. A live trade cannot easily be faked on a regular basis. No one ever knew if the trades were ever taken in a live account or what the stakes were, but that didnt matter; if you say its a live trade then it has to be a live trade. There were many clowns that came to the thread and were easily caught out. Why on earth anyone would want to come on the thread and take late trades on spikes etc to try and gain credibility. I've been on this site for 12 years and think I've probably met two people by accident from it so why try and snow the snowman?

I havn't been around much lately so dont really know about Forexmo and his intentions,but I was very puzzled by his comment about not wanting people to copy his trades and yet he posts 1000s of trades and looks to have claimed many points etc. Whats the opinions on him etc. Forexmo,please dont be offended I am just asking as I would about anyone and I am too lazy to go through your thread,not my style of trading.

Had a brief look at this thread and wanted to comment. I totally understand the reasons for not wanting to post live trades or the reasons for wanting to. I really enjoyed calling live trades on my and other threads for many years. All were clearly live and with a few points and seconds of entry. There were also many others who stuck to the rules for a long period of time. A live trade cannot easily be faked on a regular basis. No one ever knew if the trades were ever taken in a live account or what the stakes were, but that didnt matter; if you say its a live trade then it has to be a live trade. There were many clowns that came to the thread and were easily caught out. Why on earth anyone would want to come on the thread and take late trades on spikes etc to try and gain credibility. I've been on this site for 12 years and think I've probably met two people by accident from it so why try and snow the snowman?

Hi Lord Flasheart

I agree with you and you might think I have been the cause of a lot of trouble in this forum and even on your thread etc

Its very difficult for short term intraday traders who mainly scalp and take multi trades over the period of the day to call their trades in advance and for the thread followers to see the comment a few mins before the move starts.

I found this out in my first month and then realised I had to change things and explain a lot more what I am doing to get any credence at all.

Unfortunately - I have got none at all at T2W - but I am not really bothered - because I can always have the last laugh etc and I am probably as big a wind up artist as all my dissers who have been poking fun over the last year.

Ideally - I want members to understand my logic and the 6 key times of every hour that I may be able to find a new trade on one of a few FX pairs and enter with a super tight stop - ideally 3-7 pips with spread included.

To even achieve this - you need years of chart time and experience to carry it out - and if you have been FX trading for over 12 yrs - you know this.

Then - if you can get your stop into a few pips profit after taking most of the main scalp profit off - ie 55% to 75% - then you end up in a win/ win scenario - and you then dont have to even babysit or be at your charts constantly.

I will prove over the next 6 months this can work - with real live calls - in advance or at time of entry etc etc with stops and possible intraday targets.

I welcome your comments and even questions etc - as I am sure you are an experienced FX trader

All the best and Good Trading

Regards

F

I respect your honesty. why not do one live skype session,shut up all the douibters and hold your head up high?

wow,i bet some guys made a killing on this ec news this am gbp/chf down 400

Last edited:
Yes that drop was major - will come back with regards to your question LF a bit later on

10 37 am

I am looking at maybe trying to buy the UJ again today - ideally above 116 50 / 60 area

I will come back later on to see if this is on . If we drop under 116 50 - then maybe I would look again above 116 00 and 116 20.

What ever happens - will let you know when I take a new trade with a 3 -7 pips stop along with some proof and possible targets

Back later

Regards

F

11 05 AM

UJ

Price made 116 59 and under 83 and 87 still a sell atm - so will not be buying just yet

Got to pop out this hour - but its still a scalp sell for now

Back later

12 25 pm

UJ

Back now at desk for a bit

Was not here to catch low at 116 28 and buy after 11 39 am at 116 40 area

Price so far made 116 87 and for me I will be looking at taking buys on pullbacks staying above 116 45

I will keep you informed when I enter with a 3 -7 pip stop etc with UJ buys

12 55

UJ

Had to just scalp sell it whilst awaiting a buy

Not convinced for now with news coming about committing to a new buy

Meanwhile a couple of scalp sells done well - but not including them here as just scalps

Attachments

• UJ PROFIT ON 25 PIPS OFF ONE SELL.jpg
    UJ PROFIT ON 25 PIPS OFF ONE SELL.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 108
  • UJ sells 150115 after 12 30pm.png
    UJ sells 150115 after 12 30pm.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 111
1 15 PM

UJ

With news only 15 mins away - I have taken that buy for now at 116 55 area

Attachments

• UJ - BUY AT 116 50 AREA  - 150115.png
    UJ - BUY AT 116 50 AREA - 150115.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 164
UJ

I have made 15.9 pips on it in and out well before news

Attachments

• UJ - 15.9 pips profit.png
    UJ - 15.9 pips profit.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 110
Yes that drop was major - will come back with regards to your question LF a bit later on

10 37 am

I am looking at maybe trying to buy the UJ again today - ideally above 116 50 / 60 area

I will come back later on to see if this is on . If we drop under 116 50 - then maybe I would look again above 116 00 and 116 20.

What ever happens - will let you know when I take a new trade with a 3 -7 pips stop along with some proof and possible targets

Back later

Regards

F

1 32 pm

As it said on the Forexmospherian Tin

Was this enough in advance ?

havent we lost the point of this thread. do you have many followers,very hard to keep up?

Hopefully my followers are on my thread - and they should see what I am doing on the chart set up I advise for them

I only post a live trade here in advance to prove my scalping with 3-7 pip stops can work

Thats my only objective here

Not to be an alert service - not to show members here how too do it - just show that I can make calls in advance - even scalping - along with blotter proof as per Dinos option 1 request etc etc

Anyway UJ made 116 90 so far

So my trade with tight stop worked ok ;-)

I would really like some other experienced FX traders to make some Live calls as well - and then I can stay on my own thread - in peace ;-)

who's not giving you any peace, F? Tell me and i'll beat 'em up.
You appear to be about the only one posting in both threads every 2 mins.
In your main thread, you've been almost talking to yourself non-stop for over a year!
how much more peace do you want!! ?;)

2 22PM

Update on UJ buy above 116 55

Now made 117 24

Last entry below - take more profits

Attachments

• UJ - 116 89 BUY.png
    UJ - 116 89 BUY.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 123