What Constitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, that's not a 'live call' :LOL:

FxMo just doesn't get it, there must be void in his brain, everybody telling him what constitutes a live call, he just cannot see it what the majority of us are saying, he really is a hopeless case.

Hopefully when he trades one week in the format of the option 1 winner here, his true colours will come through, but I hold my breath, there will be some excuse, or he doesn't like this or that or didn't understand the format, anything to get out of making a live call in the format this thread has being based on.

All done now, off early, it is new year :cheesy:

Live call my ****

No, time of entry, no price at entry, no target, so stop loss. :whistle:whistling:whistling, just same old, state a price and come back later saying you made X.

Your comment "just to rub it in more", how old are you, thats something I would expect an immature child to say, nobody is after copying you or replicating what you do (say you do), just clarity as to the price you got on entry and the time entered to confirm the "area" you state are trade target areas. Making a state "just to rub it in", makes you look a fool and you wonder why people get on you back. :mad::mad:

My***** to you as well Dino

What the F are you on about

The time is on the comment ??????

My stops are in stone - you all know them

You lot are now getting totally silly

I need to rub it in - I am dealing with fools here

Sorry to be abrupt with you - as I think you are a sensible one amongst the herd - but are with that reply - then I am wasting more time

Anyway - to get your point

Whats missing ?????

The time of entry is there - the price is there - the stop loss is in stone ( always) and then the target even mentioned - ie 52 to hold on longer

Every point ticked

Surely you are not blind ???

Not a very happy F

Dinos

You are really showing you have not got a clue now

I can pass your new definition easily

Not 100% all the while - but over 70% with ease

Remember I am a retail FX trading Intraday EXPERT

I am have been doing it long enough - and how dare any of you think I cannot make the calls

You really are now scraping the barrel

I look forward to your apologies - because you will have to make them

Regards

F

Here's a suggestion.

Why doesn't T2W set out a minimum standard required for live calls for any poster claiming to be an " expert " AND when they make live calls . ( We may have others on here claiming to be institutional / expert traders etc. but they are simply running a journal on set ups etc. , this is different in my opinion )

The " expert " will then have to satisfy these standards and until such time they do will have to bear a " flag " of some sort on each of their posts ( could be in their footnote in capital letters ? or a side note etc. ) stating something like :-

" This trader claims to be an expert trader , he/she has yet to satisfy T2W via our live call standards his/her suitability for this title , blah blah blah etc. " , you get the idea.

So time stamp,price of entry , stop loss , units ( if more than 1 for partial profits etc. ) or whatever minimums T2W deems necessary. Minimum number of calls ? Who knows , 10,20,50 and a link to his calls to date possibly, so we can all see for ourselves how much of an " expert " they are.

And then can we PLEASE stop all the bickering.

stopped out.

Instrument, direction, entry (not later than 10 seconds) and SL. TP is optional and when exited it needs to be posted (not later than 10 seconds).
When SL is trailed also needs to be posted (not later than 10 seconds).

Simple and clear.

Happy new year.

FXMO, here lies the issues.

On post 215, you stated at 8.02 you went long @ 39. At 8.02, the price opened at .44 and did not drop to 39.

At 7.59 and 8.00, the price (39) was covered in the PA, and (39) did not appear in the timeframe you posted and said you got in, so it looks like there is a 2 min delay between the actual price and when you say you got in. The calls we make, we load the trade here with 10 to 15 seconds after it has occured

As for an "expert" call, I attached nothing more than a simple 1 minute chart which shows when you could have got in at the price you say, which is earlier than when you claim to have got in.

Attachments

• fxmo1.bmp
    707.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQPXrLWm7fE
To me a live call is something like
Buy dow now at £1 per point at 17800(stop 30 points away)
Later you can then say sell dow at 17850 but unless you back it up with a statement that part is doubtfull.So a really true live call is a timed buy and a timed sell with proof.I aint no brain surgeon
but that method cannot be disputed.
Ps you must stipulate your stop aswell initially unless you are not using one lol.
voted 1.

Last edited:
FXMO, here lies the issues.

On post 215, you stated at 8.02 you went long @ 39. At 8.02, the price opened at .44 and did not drop to 39.

At 7.59 and 8.00, the price (39) was covered in the PA, and (39) did not appear in the timeframe you posted and said you got in, so it looks like there is a 2 min delay between the actual price and when you say you got in. The calls we make, we load the trade here with 10 to 15 seconds after it has occured

As for an "expert" call, I attached nothing more than a simple 1 minute chart which shows when you could have got in at the price you say, which is earlier than when you claim to have got in.

OK Dinos - so you want to ignore the calls earlier on with the comments - ie

Let me start at the beginning on the EJ- more to follow

EJ

7 59 AM

Still waiting for a scalp buy in 29 -35 area

Last one at 36 - I did not catch and missed out on 13 pip rise

We are in a down channel on a up bullish price session structure for me - so still will look for another scalp buy opportuntity[/QUOTE]

OK Dinos

Do traders not understand English and proper Live calls

I start it off with comment at 7 12 am - first comment on area to buy -

I then comment at 7 59 am with saying I cannot get the buy price I want

See comment

So I have to take 39 - on the hour change at 8 00 am

That is one of my 6 key times in every hour - a point I have mentioned maybe 20 times in my thread - just in last 6 months

So you see comment then 2 or 3 mins later

As DJ says - this is a forum were we do have slight delays - so when you see it price is at 43/44

Thats not my problem

I am making PROPER LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE

I made that call what 45 mins in advance - but could not buy at my preferred price under 36 at say 33 / 35 - so I took 39

Then after I entered - along with my target to hold on longer at 52 - was not reached I pulled 70% and then 30% when i could see we did not try over 52 again

THIS IS LIVE CALLING OVER AN HOUR

Its not the one line static rubbish you can do when traders are not accurate and need 20 -30 pip stops and 3 mins either way does not matter

For me every pip counts - and so OK I was wrong not being able to buy at 34 or 36 - so I took 39 instead and that was late and not the price I wanted

But warts and all - it was still a live call buy and for next 14 mins price rose approx 12 pips

OK I did not get 12 pips - but still a LIVE CALL trades with RR of nearly 3 - as for me stop was not even 3 pips as we did not go under 36 - as I said at 7 59am

The devil is in the detail

You lot need to adjust to proper live calls in advance - not antiquated static dead analysis that you have been used to

The past poor standards should not be accepted

No more one line stuff

Give the details with the pre comments

Rant over - - must pace myself for more Rants later

F

The rest of the live call as above ;-)

EJ

7 12 am

Looking for a scalp buy - ideally from 145 29 - 35 area if possible

PS is session bullish for now and present fall is a pullback from 145 50 area

Here's the EJ 45 mins in advance comment to back up 8 02 am scalp buy

It got missed on other link earlier

so I did not get my perfect EJ scalp buy price I wanted 45 mins earlier

I had to accept 39 instead - shame otherwise trade could have had a RR of 4 is less than 20 mins

I am waiting now for someone to say you did not say scalp buy enough before 800 am

Also notice we never made over 52 again and since then dropped approx 55 pips

YES - got a lot of that later on in the morning - remember I am a FX retail Intraday Expert ;-)

F,
You're quoting me out of context there. I've also said before that anyone wanting to call themselves an expert should post some trade evidence. If you're willing to post a few day's PnL through the course of the day, you could settle this matter once and for all.
DJ

Hi DJ

I know and you are correct - its so easy to confirm and prove

But

Call me stubborn and a real wind up merchant - but I have said over the last year I will never post a statement or any connection to my live accounts - its a matter of privacy and discipline - keep to what you have said

I have also said many many times - I am not selling anything and if other traders want to think that after 7 years full time I am on a demo account or just $1 a pip - let them - am I bothered .................. NO

If traders then say - yes but your methods dont work - they are rubbish - etc etc

I just say

Major Magnum

3000% increase on a demo account in 10 days - shows method works - ie over 85% win ratio as well and stops under 7 pips

Then the main proof

Live account statements he's posted showing over 27% Increase in a day with 24 trades and only 3 wrong I think and stops all under 5 pips

Since then he's posted other live statements - but I am encouraging him not to try over 5% per day on larger stakes sizes

Major Magnum as copied my method and uses all the clues and could in next 2-3 years be better at it than me.

But that will take thousands of live trades to find out

Regards

Happy New Year to you DJ and a successful 2015

F

Thats proof of the pudding

F,
You're quoting me out of context there. I've also said before that anyone wanting to call themselves an expert should post some trade evidence. If you're willing to post a few day's PnL through the course of the day, you could settle this matter once and for all.
DJ

Its never going to happen DJ, why is everybody surprised that F cant make live calls ?? Its because he doesn't trade live, everybody is asking for something that
is just not available. He wont post a statement because there is no statement to post and supposedly inland revenue will catch him if he did, he wont post a live call in case it goes into a loss and he looses all his credibility as a self confessed expert.

On the other hand, he would make a fantastic politician, he has been dodging these questions for over a year now and still no further on....fxmofo, ukip's candidate for tamworth ? :LOL:

Last edited:
Don't know if I can hack another year of pointlessness. :)

MoFo v sporo2000

0-0 draw I think, but a toughly fought contest :LOL:

Its never going to happen DJ, why is everybody surprised that F cant make live calls ?? Its because he doesn't trade live, everybody is asking for something that
is just not available. He wont post a statement because supposedly inland revenue will catch him, he wont post a live call in case it goes into a loss and he looses all his credibility as a self confessed expert.

On the other hand, he would make a fantastic politician, he has been dodging these questions for over a year now and still no further on....fxmofo, ukip's candidate for tamworth ? :LOL:

But Mike

The self confessed expert taught Major Magnum - FACT

PS

I was asked to stand for the Conservatives for Tamworth and Lichfield area over 17 yrs ago

Politicians - they are all blooming useless - even Nigel - and I reckon he's iffy .

My agenda is easy----

Just to prove how bad all the FX traders have been on T2W in the past

The other live call thread by Lord Flash.... was so easy to surpass - the standards are just so low

Happy New Year

F

F,
You could have just written:

"Hi DJ
I know and you are correct - its so easy to confirm and prove..."

and stopped there. Not because I'm correct, but because - as you yourself say - it's easy to prove.

Regarding the rest of your email, I have nothing against MM (who seems nice enough) but with due respect those returns are meaningless. Firstly it's demo, and secondly, no one is going to post such high % returns on a live account without blowing up.

So from my point of view there's zero proof there.

Anyway, thanks for the New Year's wishes & good luck to you all in 2015.

Think about it on his live account of £1000

He kept to under 2% stake size - ( did not on demo)

His stops are as tight as yours ( no mean feat )

He trades a lot - 24 trades in about 4 hrs - but if he kept to his discipline of stops under 5 pips and no stake over 2% of capital - he would need an awful lot of bad trades to blow that live account up.

The key is really not compounding - that buggers so many traders up until they have grown balls ;-)

Regards

F

Hi DJ

I know and you are correct - its so easy to confirm and prove

But

Call me stubborn and a real wind up merchant - but I have said over the last year I will never post a statement or any connection to my live accounts - its a matter of privacy and discipline - keep to what you have said

I have also said many many times - I am not selling anything and if other traders want to think that after 7 years full time I am on a demo account or just $1 a pip - let them - am I bothered .................. NO

If traders then say - yes but your methods dont work - they are rubbish - etc etc

I just say

Major Magnum

3000% increase on a demo account in 10 days - shows method works - ie over 85% win ratio as well and stops under 7 pips

Then the main proof

Live account statements he's posted showing over 27% Increase in a day with 24 trades and only 3 wrong I think and stops all under 5 pips

Since then he's posted other live statements - but I am encouraging him not to try over 5% per day on larger stakes sizes

Major Magnum as copied my method and uses all the clues and could in next 2-3 years be better at it than me.

But that will take thousands of live trades to find out

Regards

Happy New Year to you DJ and a successful 2015

F

Thats proof of the pudding

Privacy and discipline ha ha....you have said over and over you trade around 70k nd dont compound....you say you risk 0.5% a trade over and over ....your stop is never over 7 pips you have said over n over n over ....

So your always saying you risk appx. £350 ,so trade an average of say £50 pip

You target 50 pips a day so £2500 a day

You have said countless times how many days you have hit this target and how many times nearly hit it so im sure anybody could check back and get a rough estimate to how much you are earning....

So all this talk of private and personal and I would never disclose what I make is utter horse****

* Change £ to $

Last edited:
Privacy and discipline ha ha....you have said over and over you trade around 70k nd dont compound....you say you risk 0.5% a trade over and over ....your stop is never over 7 pips you have said over n over n over ....

So your always saying you risk appx. £350 ,so trade an average of say £50 pip

You target 50 pips a day so £2500 a day

You have said countless times how many days you have hit this target and how many times nearly hit it so im sure anybody could check back and get a rough estimate to how much you are earning....

So all this talk of private and personal and I would never disclose what I make is utter horse****

So you believe I earn on average £2500 a day and so on say 200 trading days of the year that makes 200 x 2500 = half a million a year -

Tax man would say - "He's lying - its more than that"

And I would say

No dont earn that - all the experienced traders at T2W say I am a Walter Mitty - old nutter and his methods are cr*p - so lets just say its not even half that

No body will know as far as I am concerned - ( not even the wife lol)

PS - you have got it wrong anyway as my average is not 5 lots - thats £32 a pip - nothing like a £50 a pip average - and what about all the 30% trades ??