Welcome all Short Sterling Traders!!!

I personally don't see any juice in any sht stg structures at the moment. There are, however, a few interesting ones in further out Euribor.

Agree there are some extreme levels coming in now between the red june against the red sep fly...

You are sitting pretty, very clever indeed...i wish i could do the same. Are you going to go down and check out the riots Arabiannights?

Naturally ;)

Actually I just got into work, should have stayed at home, don't see anythign to do here!

you're off my christmas card list.

m9m10 is the one to watch today. it's the volume leader at 3500 lots and has had some good two-way flows

Any views on the action we are seeing in the 1 year calendars? u9/u10 especially. its seen 6559 contracts so far. looks like a big seller of 86s.

there was an anlyst on CNBC yesterday saying that calendar spread is a big sell at 90....50% Fib retrac level

most of the 12 month calendar's feel a bit toppy. with the volume in the 12 months over the last couple of days, some of it going different ways (m9m10 buyer vs u9u10 seller), we can expect to see some moves in the flies and boxes. It wouldn't surprise me if u9z9h10 found it's feet here and had a bit of a bounce

well as long as its Sep9/dec9 that rises and not dec9/mar10 that falls i dont mind.....dont want to see that Mar10/jun10/sep10 go against me anymore

Yeah long at 0s was amazing value if you could get it on. it s like the poor volume is pushing stuff to extreme levels

i am waiting until i see some paper in that one. i lost faith when the guy paying -11 the other afternoon wasn't there the next day.

if the Sterling u9z9h0 is going to have a push up at some stage like the euribor one has today then it may get ugly in z9h10m10.

it's just a slow grind at the minute, which makes me think we'll have one last push below -13 for us to all stop ourselves out. Ofcourse, then we can be flat, so we will not be pre-occupied as we watch it come all the way back.

All that said, I am nearly always wrong when I stick my neck out. At least you know what I am thinking. Might give you some insight into how all the mugs are thinking

anyone else sit around between half four and five just incase a stop to the upside went off?

(And if anyone else did, who was it front running me on the front month ;))