Welcome all Short Sterling Traders!!!

that was meant to say 'got a line in at liffe' by the way. i was watching the u9z9 bid and typing at the same time

that was meant to say 'got a line in at liffe' by the way. i was watching the u9z9 bid and typing at the same time

Hay guys I don't want to infiltrate your short sterling thread but I am a very active Euribor trader, have been for the last 6 years, do any of you guys trade this at all?? If so I'll get a thread going for Euribor thoughts.....
Cheers

Hay guys I don't want to infiltrate your short sterling thread but I am a very active Euribor trader, have been for the last 6 years, do any of you guys trade this at all?? If so I'll get a thread going for Euribor thoughts.....
Cheers
i trade euribor also, albeit it in small size and not very well. can you paste the link on this thread if you do start one up? i'm very lazy

correct. nigh on filled my pantaloons. look at your fill box and expect to see 20/1500 and realise it actually says 1500/1500.

Got filled on 500 mz over the surprise rate rise in Jan 2007, was sitting there waiting for the "unch" from Merv....couldn't delete anything or put an order in and was thinking 'right that's me done, my account will be wiped out with this'. Missus was due to give birth the week after.

P&L printing all sorts of horrible numbers. Put an offer in to scratch, got filled just before it collapsed again. Lucky lucky

Sterlingtrader...looks like that u9/z9 seller liked 22s aswell... difficult to call now if he wants to do any more

Sterlingtrader...looks like that u9/z9 seller liked 22s aswell... difficult to call now if he wants to do any more
yeah, it'll be interesting to see if he come back if they go bid. the offer has dried up and is 166 lots as i type. **** poor volume so far this morning. there has been a h10/h11 seller

yeah? how much he done...havent noticed much
he was offered 105's overnight and was quickly filled this morning. he then came back and sent it offered again. he was then hitting most 104 bids that would show up. he hasn't done much recently

good to see GDP has livened things up... i think i saw a one lot trade just then. oops, that was me fat fingering

yea its fecking quiet..............its balls...thats 2 days in a row when i could have been outside enjoying the rain

there has been a paper buyer of u10/h11 this morning (via broker) and it looks like he's winning the battle with the h10/h11 guy. a buyer of h10/u10 has just come to the party as well. this could get interesting

broker asked me if i wanted to do any. i declined. i presume the 700 lots volume showing today is not the full amount that has been done

ok thanks..so you are working at a Bank...watchout for those G20 protestors!

I really want to go down and have a scrap!

a salary paid job? i wish. i am a local. you can tell by the holes in my clothes

u9z9 to the centre of the earth? it's a slow grind but we are getting there

Heard some great stories when the crustys invaded Liffe (or IPE?) in the nineties. They got onto the floor and set off mugger alarms tied to balloons so no one could reach them to turn them off. There were a few hoolies working on the floor at the time who battered them :) chaos by all accounts

Be careful over there all you big bad bankers

I personally don't see any juice in any sht stg structures at the moment. There are, however, a few interesting ones in further out Euribor.