Welcome all Short Sterling Traders!!!

yup... plus you have to put a lot of size on to do it and it is very vulnerable to a black swan...

I was just about to leave the office, but the 1000th deal or no deal is on, can't miss this!

its come all the way up this morning....If it goes well bid at 86 i wonder if that seller will come in again

Thanks red army...much appreciated.

Iteresting action today, a bit of fun today!

I just wanted to comment on ( i think it was Arabian Nights) calling m11,u11,z11,h12 at -12s .....what awesome value that was.

@Sterling Trader. this h10,m10,u10,z10 box almost got to -1s today...its taking its time to gte to decent levels!

@Sterling Trader. this h10,m10,u10,z10 box almost got to -1s today...its taking its time to gte to decent levels!
i was happy to see the paper buying come into h10/m01/u10 yesterday afternoon. It continued on today as well.

the trade of the day was to be long the fronts and short the backs (spreads).

crazy day in sterling today. it's so good to have the full tick back

700 round trips and 19 ticks 'profit'... any one got a convincing story for this sell off?

Also note to self: Do not trade April Euribor, you will drop a few grand.

I just pulled April Euribor up to take a look. it's the first time i've looked at a non-quarterly to be honest.

it looks a bit thin on volumes (4000ish lots) compared to the rest of strip. are there any locals that trade it, or is it all institutions?

Some interesting moves here. anyone spot any value. apart from the h10,m10,u10,z10...coming back sterling trader ;)

not much that i can see as of yet, although i am heading out of the office now and won't be back until NFP.

there is a -1 paper offer in h10/m10/u10 that can be lent on.

good to see that box coming back... finally

Thanks red army...much appreciated.

Iteresting action today, a bit of fun today!

I just wanted to comment on ( i think it was Arabian Nights) calling m11,u11,z11,h12 at -12s .....what awesome value that was.

thats my puppy, worth keeping an eye on it, not much paper out there but when there's a move the uz always seems to overstretch on the upside