War with Iran

Quote MI5 intelligence -versus - Blair belief. Wars are making us a target. Not safer.

All these arguments and endless links you keep posting are irrelevant Atilla. You may be right you may be wrong it has no bearing on what will happen.

These religious nutters don’t care about NATO or DU or Iraq or Afghanistan or Palestine or the foreign policy of this nation or that nation. Yeah sure they’ll use em as excuses, but that’s all they are – excuses!

They want to kill you simply because you exist Atilla, because a little voice in their little heads called God tells them to. And who can argue with God?

A nuke in London or a nuke in New York is a logical next step in a pattern of behaviour which is entirely predictable.

What da ya think?

As for unjust wars, I think we should concentrate our efforts fighting the Taliban right here in the UK rather than some far flung $h!t hole like Afghanistan. Besides, they’re only a bunch of rag heads that think it’s OK to $hag 9yo girls anyway. Who cares if they slaughter each other in an endless bloody civil war.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the biggest victims of Muslims are Muslims themselves. Leave em to it I say, make good viewing on the six o’clock news every night wouldn’t it? :clap:

dd

All these arguments and endless links you keep posting are irrelevant Atilla. You may be right you may be wrong it has no bearing on what will happen.

These religious nutters don’t care about NATO or DU or Iraq or Afghanistan or Palestine or the foreign policy of this nation or that nation. Yeah sure they’ll use em as excuses, but that’s all they are – excuses!

They want to kill you simply because you exist Atilla, because a little voice in their little heads called God tells them to. And who can argue with God?

A nuke in London or a nuke in New York is a logical next step in a pattern of behaviour which is entirely predictable.

As for unjust wars, I think we should concentrate our efforts fighting the Taliban right here in the UK rather than some far flung $h!t hole like Afghanistan. Besides, they’re only a bunch of rag heads that think it’s OK to $hag 9yo girls anyway. Who cares if they slaughter each other in an endless bloody civil war.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the biggest victims of Muslims are Muslims themselves. Leave em to it I say, make good viewing on the six o’clock news every night wouldn’t it? :clap:

dd

I agree partially with some of the things you say.

Nuff said. (y)

IMO British teens and twenty some-things cannot beat a seasoned un-uniformed Taliban guerilla. It's a futile war imho.

Besides why would anyone think Afghan war is about fighting Taliban? Aside from all the heroin money flowing through that place there's also this http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/9126444

If it's not oil they're after it's something else. Disinformation all round really.

This is the Bush/Blair legacy for later generations to suffer.

The Romans had a similiar problem with a neighbouring tribe. They solved it permantly. Anyone who did agree they ruled ( passed under an oxen's yoke )and lived, the rest were killed.
The modern Christian solution of sorta cajoling, bribing, empty threats etc.won't work unfortunately and bankrupts the do-gooding nations.

democracy_will_come_to_you.jpg

The United States in it's war on Iraq has killed rather more people than would a strike with 20 kton nuclear weapon.

Ah yes! Numbers! Numbers!

When the civil wars in both Afghanistan and Iraq get up to full speed you can be sure the body count will ramp up pretty quickly, naturally all the fault of the West. It'll take more than one 20 kton bomb to level up the scores then!

You never know, with any luck, the next A Q Khan might have a BOGOF deal going.

As for the leadership in Iran handing over nuclear materials or mythical nuclear weapons to terrorist groups, I'd say the proposition is ludicrous.

Some idealogical extemist perhaps? A nameless faceless scientist or technician on the make? Doesn't necessarily have to be the Iranian leadership, might not even be Iran.

Could be some other country, could even be a country in the West, wouldn't be the first time would it?

Who knows how it will happen? But happen it will and when it does no amount of crescent kissing will save your ass.

[edit]

Atilla! I've just thought up another conspiracy theory :idea:

Now this one I could really believe :rolleyes:

This Struxnet virus, it has been created by a competing manufacturer to specifically target Siemens controllers.

Wa-da-ya-think? :cheesy: Sound plausible?

dd

Last edited:
Ah yes! Numbers! Numbers!

When the civil wars in both Afghanistan and Iraq get up to full speed you can be sure the body count will ramp up pretty quickly, naturally all the fault of the West. It'll take more than one 20 kton bomb to level up the scores then!

You never know, with any luck, the next A Q Khan might have a BOGOF deal going.

dd

You have used this arguement a number of times DD.

So you justify these deaths based on your assumption that if they were to have a civil war resulting in more deaths than what the US and UK have managed to inflict we would be right in our actions. Justified perhaps???

Your logic is profoundly disturbing and no doubt based on your loathing for crescent kisser as you are so fond of phrasing repeatedly. So if they choose to kill off a 100,000 of us with a dirty bomb it is because they are terrorists but if we decide to go and invade their country on false pretenses we are good guys.

Which school of daft ethics did you go to learn this crap?

Moreover, this was precisely the plan in Iraq to get the Shias and Sunnis to fight with each other whilst the oil is syphoned away... This was one of the key reasons why the army was disbanded. To create a vacuum for civil war. Unfortunately the axis of evil failed in their plans. Foiled by the Sunnis and Shias working together...

Recent TV program about the Iraq war in two parts is also full of ****. The two SAS soldiers captured were in civilian clothes with C4 explosives in the back of their vehicle... Naturally the program does not mention the C4 explosives or civilian dress but only that the police caught them and refused to give them back without interrogation and so the British army went in with tanks to get them out. Because they the Iraqis are lawless police and we are the good guys... Sure we are? I've yet to hear a plausible explanation for SAS soldiers choosing C4 explosives.

Mate it is all utter fantastic **** up from top down. Soldiers are fodder for the political elite who have **** all to do but stir up ****.

I'm also tired of your conspiracy claptrap. Talk facts or if you want to humour your self - go stick a hamster up your **** or something... ;)

Enjoy all that you do... :cheesy:

When Iran has atomic bombs, next thing will be some even more unstable country like the Congo will be wanting nuclear weapons too.
They will argue their size makes it viable.

No doubt Attila and his pinko buddies will find the usual arguements to support 3rd world countries squandering their own resources for this project. Because noone has the guts to stand against proliferation it will almost certainly mean that any tinpot dictator can get them eventually to blackmail ( whitemail ? ) the world.

President Truman was a weakling in 1946 in NOT stopping other countries getting nuclear weapons and now the world can be destroyed many times over and the likelyhood gets greater and greater.

Surely we need less nuclear bombs not more. Any moron should be able to support that fact.
:sleep:

( P.S. Still can't spell argument AT ) :)

Last edited:
I don't think that it makes any difference anymore. The genie is out of the bottle and there is no putting it back. I can't see how America could have stopped Russia getting the bomb, except by having a war and it would not have made any difference. The British got the bomb next, then the French. Next came India, Pakistan and China. The other nations that can afford it don't want it, or they would have one by now. Don't overestimate the American capacity for stopping everybody, especially now that the collapse and corruption in Russia has made plutinium available to terrorist groups.

Yes, I agree Split.

The Americans have a great capacity for starting wars or stirring up trouble anywhere in the world but their capacity to win a war or achieve effective military ( or otherwise ) solutions is negligible.

I believe they are a greater threat to the world than Iran.

Yes, I agree Split.

The Americans have a great capacity for starting wars or stirring up trouble anywhere in the world but their capacity to win a war or achieve effective military ( or otherwise ) solutions is negligible.

I believe they are a greater threat to the world than Iran.

Well, I don't like the look of that Iranian guy much, either. He has that kindly, good humoured look about him that Uncle Joe had.

I guess that we poor, weak, men in the street- of all nations- do not have much say in the matter. We just get stirred up!

I read an interesting article a while ago and have been trying to look for the link. It was somewhere along these lines.

America are aware that a large part of the world/ population will be Islamic in the future and this is out of there control. Not a lot they can do about this factor. What they are actually laying down is a way these Islamic states will be controlled and run when this happens. keeping some of there own influence or control there somewhere.

It sounds like an interesting perspective.

This what they have tried to do in South and Central America and, unfortunately, all that they have done is finance corrupt leaders against left wing rebels by selling arms for drugs. This has made a large proportion of Americans into drug addicts.

In what way do you think that America is establishing its influence in the Islamic states? Israel is a pain in the backside to everyone. It is generally thought that they have the bomb, which is, probably, the reason for Iran's nuclear programme. All in all, I don't think much of America's foreign policy. In all honesty, I was very pro-US at one time but not so much any more. American companies will sell their souls and American lives, along with everyone else's, for world dominance to the point that it is painfully obvious to everyone else that what they are doing is grossly brutal.

This is getting to the point where the rest of us are having to take sides with America for our own salvation.
Do you see how Clinton and company are trying to prevent Cameron making defense cuts? maybe that is right and maybe not, but it is a British decision to make. The Americans are trying to make us afraid of cutting our defense budget.

Last edited:
America are aware that a large part of the world/ population will be Islamic in the future and this is out of there control. Not a lot they can do about this factor. What they are actually laying down is a way these Islamic states will be controlled and run when this happens. keeping some of there own influence or control there somewhere.

Unfortunately, the Americans are not clever enough to get it right.

A monumental screw-up is the certain outcome.

Well, I don't like the look of that Iranian guy much, either. He has that kindly, good humoured look about him that Uncle Joe had.

I heard he has been invited to audition for The Hobbit movie.

US foreign policy is imho hopeless
They try to extend US commercial influence regardless of their reluctant allies.
Their allies are reluctant because the US, bound by its evangelical morality so closely, has a nasty policy of picking unwinnable wars and virtually losing, leaving their allies in difficult positions.
They try bribing people like the Taliban. Who take the money and buy weapons to fight them with.
Bad as they are, their only saving grace is that the alternatives are a lot worse !

The forthcoming elections in the USA seem to be the same tired old Demo-craps versus the same old Rep-tiles

YUK

US foreign policy is imho hopeless
They try to extend US commercial influence regardless of their reluctant allies.
Their allies are reluctant because the US, bound by its evangelical morality so closely, has a nasty policy of picking unwinnable wars and virtually losing, leaving their allies in difficult positions.
They try bribing people like the Taliban. Who take the money and buy weapons to fight them with.
Bad as they are, their only saving grace is that the alternatives are a lot worse !

The forthcoming elections in the USA seem to be the same tired old Demo-craps versus the same old Rep-tiles

YUK

Yeah the Americans are **** poor at this stuff...now if only they could learn from another country that had this perfected for a good while right up to the last world war...

Yeah the Americans are **** poor at this stuff...now if only they could learn from another country that had this perfected for a good while right up to the last world war...

???

nowhere springs to mind - perhaps you could enlighten us ?