Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking overbought

2ijm007.gif

tick..5 points each box

looking overbought

I concur .......

DAX is looking weaker than FTSE ..........prime ingredient to cause FTSE to fall

DAX Key levels

Formula

DAX < 5618 = FTSE will falter

DAX > 5618 = FTSE will trade higher

if 5618 breached then

5564 and 5543 next targets on downside

just 20 pts in a constricting range for the FTSE.

180 looks like a decent support point if it does drop.

hello all.

have been looking at this thread recently. quite interesting.. Thanks ws for charts and levels.

So have we formed double/tripple bottom on EUR/USD?

Dax dancing around 5618-5630 level. Forming a wedge on 15m chart.......... which way will she break ?

Attachments

• Dax 15min 101009.JPG
    Dax 15min 101009.JPG
    342 KB · Views: 145
hello all.

have been looking at this thread recently. quite interesting.. Thanks ws for charts and levels.

So have we formed double/tripple bottom on EUR/USD?

welcome , we welcome you my friend

enter the abode of technical/fundamental analysis , learn and prosper from the information in real time

I concur .......

DAX is looking weaker than FTSE ..........prime ingredient to cause FTSE to fall

DAX Key levels

Formula

DAX < 5618 = FTSE will falter

DAX > 5618 = FTSE will trade higher

if 5618 breached then

5564 and 5543 next targets on downside

be very careful with any long positions my friends

5585-5590 will be first target once we have candle confirmation close below 5618

then the levels mentioned above

Those that I am currently teaching will notice a Necktie formation on DAX

Think we could bounce from here S&P and DAX- there were rumours of profit warning Thyssen which is only 1.56% of the DAX .. this sent us a touch lower but the price action seems to be firming up al little.

Hi All,

Been busy doing my day job.
Cable looking to move up here. Trend is up, HH and LH. Also look at hidden divergence on MACD on the last 2 lows.
I will be looking to go long on break of 16700 level.

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (09-NOV-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (09-NOV-09).png
    20.9 KB · Views: 103
Trading psychology....

While i am far from the finished article from a trading strategy point of view and i continue to learn from ws and his analysis (thank you very much kind sir(y)) I remain my own worst enemy far too often.

On a number of occassions a string of good results leads me to look for the next step forward and this is where the trouble starts! After taking a number of avenues in pursuit of advancement (and finding problems) I feel i am changing and moving forward but still remain frustrated when i do well, "tweak" things or try and ratchet things up a bit and then take a step back.

I feel it may be a necessary part of the process to becoming a good trader as i do continue to learn and stepping out of my comfort zone has allowed me to grow but I wondered if anyone had any really good psycho articles they could share with everyone to help with the emotional side of trading as much as ws helps with the analysis and technical side.

I am a nett 40pips up for the day but again cut a number of really good positions. I was short oil from 8039 and 8023 but closed at BE!! (7840´s as i write) I was short cable and saw it go 30pips in the red before cutting at BE and then I see it dropped nicely and could have netted another 40 pips. I was short gold at 1107 before closing out at 1105 (1098 as i write). I was short DAX at 5638.3 before my tight SL was hit before the nice 30 pnt drop, I was short NASDAQ100 from 1771 and closed for a few pnts before a 10 pnts drop- blah blah blah.

Anyway, if anyone has any really good articles by which i mean really helped them move forward psychologically please post!

As always i write this post as a form of therapy for me, hopefully to reach others who may be going through the same challenges and may feel better to learn they are not alone and to procure useful information from those who have been there before!

Excellent trading to everyone!
:)

have a look at this kaisen.

http://www.precisefutures.com/free_doc/doc_1.html

this was posted on WS's thread a while ago, i found it interesting at the time...it's a bit 'american' (if you know what i mean) so i'd rewritten my own copy and reposted it on here...(but that's on another computer), so to save you trawling through the old posts, here's the original.

possibly a bit simplistic, but there might be some odds and sods in there.

have a look at this kaisen.

http://www.precisefutures.com/free_doc/doc_1.html

this was posted on ws's thread a while ago, i found it interesting at the time...it's a bit 'american' (if you know what i mean) so i'd rewritten my own copy and reposted it on here...(but that's on another computer), so to save you trawling through the old posts, here's the original.

Possibly a bit simplistic, but there might be some odds and sods in there.

건배 친구!

:)

from Ashraf Laidi

2009.11.10 20:31: A series of USD-damaging remarks emerged from various Fed officials today (Lockhart, Yellen, Rosengren) confirming (between the lines) that liquidity will not be reduced before year-end and no exit strategy will be adopted before end of Q1. But traders must be careful from the divergence between rapid USD pullbacks and relatively capped oil prices. While USDX has hot fresh 15-month lows, oil remains unable to break the interim resistance of 80.50. Could this mean that USD weakness is the now the only reason to the rally in stocks? These dynamics could be the reason why any USD rebound will be limited and whey JPY rebounds will continue to exceed those in USD during risk aversion. Watch lower highs in AUDJPY possibly retesting 82.50. GBPUSD awaiting unemployment at 9:30 GMT (exp +20K unemployed) and BoE inflation report (10:30 GMT).

Status
Not open for further replies.