Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had a really bad day today, but at least i can identify that it was impatience that was at the root of it.

i seriously need to work on that, i knew a drop was coming, and knew the level it would start and end...this is definitely the hardest aspect for me.

not predicting where things will happen, but having the discipline to wait for it.

chelski did you get on the back of this .......

I showed everyone this chart during the day , can you remember

i said if we take out that line then market will become weak and I will get worried as USD/JPY rise = early signs of dollar strength

I only managed to get + 40 pips out of it

Was long $JPY fron 08:00 as per my chart. Came out far too early:(
Didn't sell cable as i was only in front of the screen 5 mins and not enough time to look at all the action.
You were spot on with $JPY leading the action.
I remember the chart, here's mine again.

Attachments

• Spot FX USD_JPY (20-OCT-09).png
    Spot FX USD_JPY (20-OCT-09).png
    21.6 KB · Views: 120
i've had a really bad day today, but at least i can identify that it was impatience that was at the root of it.

i seriously need to work on that, i knew a drop was coming, and knew the level it would start and end...this is definitely the hardest aspect for me.

not predicting where things will happen, but having the discipline to wait for it.

The 1st step is to acknowledge your faults

you are a very good trader Dr Blix.......you just have to allow the market to come to you, rather than force it

we are all guilty of it .....

I have now started to buy into oil for a long term position

I have bought @ $78.58 and I will buy all the way down to $78

stop loss will be $77......

target will be $80

arrr.....should have bought more

close for + 45

oil should fall from here and i will buy back into it again

cable building a nice base chelski

contemplating another long again

Yes, 16338 is R/S level on 1H, but i would like to see it hold on the close.
15M has same level. if this is the swing low for the day, fib levels could see 16367 23.6%
I'm off for some dinner. Will check levels later and try to get some charts up for the morning.

now get ready for reversal city chaps

indices only for now ......

I hope everybody is happy now that we have got reversal city like i stated earlier

I just want everybody to make points by the end of the day that's why i go through all this hard work ........

we should have a happy traders club here

I'm enjoying reading the posts here. Just stumbled on this thread yesterday and have found it quite interesting. I don't trade all of the instruments you do, I mostly focus on the Nasdaq, S&P500, forex, and individual stocks. I'll be around here more often.

I hope everybody is happy now that we have got reversal city like i stated earlier

I just want everybody to make points by the end of the day that's why i go through all this hard work ........

Good work WS.

I shorted ftse at 5240 any chance it will go back down there?

im very happy it went wrong yesterday i kept it overnight and closed it for +15 points

Yeah, much appreciated WS.....

I think theres a lot of us in the background beneffiting from your advise...

Status
Not open for further replies.