Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible short on Cable to watch.

Bounced off yesterdays close. 15M just formed tweezers top and MACD is showing divergence.
1H needs to close below 15990 level first then look for confirmation.

Cable wedge on 5 min

Attachments

• cable_wdge.jpg
    cable_wdge.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 107
there's obviously something in it if the majority of the regs on here have drifted toward currency.

do i get a prize for stating the obvious? :cheesy:

i read the investor chronicle this morning, they featured a website called, *****************.com, the website reviewed various trading systems and the reviewers were traders with many years of experience, did anyone else read the article ? if yes what do u think....

Morning Dr. Blix
Morning Da. DesiTrader

there's obviously something in it if the majority of the regs on here have drifted toward currency.

do i get a prize for stating the obvious? :cheesy:

currency pairs are more predictable that indicies. Most of the time they trade within range. They also give you at lot more pips relatively speaking!

heres how i see it...looks like more downside to me.

unfortunately its looking like i closed my short too early (no surprises there though :rolleyes:), i was worried about a move up to test the channel.

i'd love to see a test around 725 where i'd be happy to short again.

also thought we might be in the middle of another bear flag, but the stochastic is pointing to a drop before then...

EDIT: what i'm looking at also is the possibility of my mid period MA (blue) crossing my long period MA (dark grey) (i use 21, 125 and 200) to maybe move into negative territory...could signal a big move down over the next couple of weeks.

EDIT: down to 672, my 16 pips could have been 40 if i wasn't such a fwitened wittuw bunny...still, respecting my channels, so mebs it could still be a bearflag.

Attachments

• E$ channel.png
    E$ channel.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
bullflag or just bull***?! expect the unexpected, as my personal valet and martial arts sparring partner Kato always used to say...

Attachments

• poss bullflag.png
    poss bullflag.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.