Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Cable 16070 Trying to scalp some bounce.

Stop to BE

Out +12

Last edited:
VP flipped STPMA on Dow? :)

Not quite but set-up suggests higher probability for downside action

Key stats today

Neural has flipped back to zero (repeats earlier pullback patterns in recent trend)

Predicted short term difference below zero - always bearish and both this indicator and predicted medium term differnce have good downslope angle

Predicted short ema trend now downward slope and looks like crossing Medium Term Trend with todays action - bearish indicator

PHigh 9836 Plow 9721 - the break below the Predicted Low suggests downside momentum

I already made a nice wedge on 3pm pullback and FTSE too so this is a tightish trade already paid for. Also have low risk high return daily option if DJIA hits 9570 - sometimes they work and it pays handsomely like yesterday - I tend to find they are best risk reward when markets turn so only play them occasionally. I thought today might be a bounceback but when it didn't hold and we now have a channel break to the downside I think there could be more to go.

BTW Rick Santelli let an economist have it on CNBC - I do like Rick Santelli!

Happy to share more just let me know

Hi all. I got stopped out 5 pips below the last market price and it seemed the price just dropped to collect up my stop by the SB company - is this common? It happened just before the FTSE market close. Luckily I am now long on FTSE at 5071 and am making up the losses :LOL:

Not quite but set-up suggests higher probability for downside action

Key stats today

Neural has flipped back to zero (repeats earlier pullback patterns in recent trend)

Predicted short term difference below zero - always bearish and both this indicator and predicted medium term differnce have good downslope angle

Predicted short ema trend now downward slope and looks like crossing Medium Term Trend with todays action - bearish indicator

PHigh 9836 Plow 9721 - the break below the Predicted Low suggests downside momentum

I already made a nice wedge on 3pm pullback and FTSE too so this is a tightish trade already paid for. Also have low risk high return daily option if DJIA hits 9570 - sometimes they work and it pays handsomely like yesterday - I tend to find they are best risk reward when markets turn so only play them occasionally. I thought today might be a bounceback but when it didn't hold and we now have a channel break to the downside I think there could be more to go.

BTW Rick Santelli let an economist have it on CNBC - I do like Rick Santelli!

Happy to share more just let me know

I understood half of it, to be honest. However, see the thing is, VP has given false signals on Neural and crossovers of trend indicator. However, it is the blue line crossing black (proper cross), which is where I have seen the actual kickstart of the trend reversal. I think it missed the July run up to now, by about 2 or 4 days (which is not bad). Maybe it is the confirmation of actual blue line crossover and then confirmation from neural and others, which one should be looking for. Again, this is just VP factor, if you have got other factors working for you, go for it.

Someone mentioned that today is bond acution, therefore dollar is propped up only to be dropped like a stone later. Also, psychologicallyy, the trend reversals are when common people least expect it. Hitting 10k on Dow and 5K on FTSE (already happened) would boost retail investor's confidence to put kickin their Share ISAs and other lot into it. I actually think, thats when the big downmove will happen.

Ofcourse, it could be all tosh, as I dont really know what I am talking about mate. :)

I wonder where our dear friend Dr Blix has gone?

Is he arguing with the CEO of a small cap stock .........

hehe...i volunteer my time with the North York Moor Ranger service a few days a month.

doing my bit and all that... :)

well done on the pip haul geo! came just at the right time ey?

you were feeling a bit despondent after a bad week...Lady FX, a harsh mistress...she giveth and taketh away (or vice-versa in your case). n1 (y)

i'll read PN's site and join you one of these days i swear :rolleyes:

Possible Sanctuary for Cable.
Support st 16030 on 1H, will it hold? We are in a strong Down trend so may only be a chance to scalp.

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (24-SEP-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (24-SEP-09).png
    28.9 KB · Views: 119
jpyusd chart.strength of the yen is subsiding.dollar getting stronger
45 degree trendline.most of the action is above the trendline.now starting to creep below
1 month data
15 min dat.00.13 by 3 reversal

t5pspe.png

looking like the yen has topped

hehe...i volunteer my time with the North York Moor Ranger service a few days a month.

doing my bit and all that... :)

well done on the pip haul geo! came just at the right time ey?

you were feeling a bit despondent after a bad week...Lady FX, a harsh mistress...she giveth and taketh away (or vice-versa in your case). n1 (y)

i'll read PN's site and join you one of these days i swear :rolleyes:

Now that is a very worthwhile and positive thing to do, rather than immoral trading :) If I ever make any money trading, I will have to give some to charity.

A crazy pip haul today, but no doubt the harsh mistress will be back to give me a slap in due course!

s500.looking bearish now
vertical count now active
target 1021.we watch where this latest pole/low retraces to

2irrmyo.png

The correction was bang on time as per time cycles. The frequency with which the market responds to cycles and follows geometry never stops amazing me. How come no one follows it. I've posted some long term charts of FTSE, DAX and India's Sensex The Bias should be down for some time to come.
Secrets of stock market reversals

"The correction was bang on time as per time cycles. The frequency with which the market responds to cycles and follows geometry never stops amazing me. How come no one follows it. I've posted some long term charts of FTSE, DAX and India's Sensex The Bias should be down for some time to come."

Good morning my friend

I would like to start by thanking market dynamics for the technique/methodology he is sharing with us, it certainly needs to be paid more attention to

Good call on the drop marketdynamics, how violent can these drops be on average?

WS good morning. Any words of wisdom for us?

Good morning to you too my friend

2 most likely scenarios

but bias towards the downside in the interim

cable broken 1.6 level.......................holy quakamoly

I said 5070 ...........it has come and gone ..........I said I would buy around that level and I did ......

but I have off loaded all my longs

FTSE + 27 points

Nasdaq took a small loss - 3 points

keep following those variables

I will put a report on FTSE on Benzinga on daily basis for all those interested
http://www.benzinga.com/users/wallstreet1928

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (25-SEP-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (25-SEP-09).png
    19.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Status