Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan

Attachments

• Japan 225 Daily Cash (23-MAR-09).png
    Japan 225 Daily Cash (23-MAR-09).png
    19.9 KB · Views: 128
I will be looking fora short on Nasdaq if we fail to trade above 1690 level

prev support = resistance

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (Se (09-SEP-09).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (Se (09-SEP-09).png
    18.5 KB · Views: 127
I was short @ 5008 ...........but took 15 points as Spx500 bounced @ 50 MA

The market only fell slightly as dollar strengthened due to good economic data from Fed's beige book

but dollar selling off again so be careful with any shorts @ present

light volume should float this market up according to ITMS

I am going to wait till tomorrow now when I get my cue from the asian session and market leading stocks

I am currently long on oil

I have closed my long on oil 100 points profit

I am now contemplating a short on EURO

waiting to see if we fail double top @ 1.46

morning all, asian markets up - china not too good though.

FTSE feels like its in 'suspended animation' i think...you can just sense everyone thinking 'will it stay up?', (well i can anyway...:cheesy:)

no one wants to buy, in case it falls back through 5000 and no one wants to sell, in case they miss out on a massive rally.

A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year-old daughter.

Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them.... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."

"Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her appendix out!"

Nice one here, currently +25.

out +22

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (10-SEP-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (10-SEP-09).png
    20.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
I was sitting waiting for 4930 to be hit to go long yesterday and never got in as the IG price only reached 4930.3 at the bottom! That'll teach me...

hey lapster! howz it going fella? you showing them pips what's what?

Yes, I'm a collector of pips. Big ones, small ones, shiny ones, new ones, long ones, short ones, old ones, pink ones, purple ones, lost ones, found ones, baby ones, decrepit ones, surly ones, lakadaisical ones, bright ones, dull ones.....they are all welcome on my Pip Shelf :)

Been trying my hand on FTSE again this morning, silly silly, have to return every then and again to teach me to leave it alone :|

Yes, I'm a collector of pips. Big ones, small ones, shiny ones, new ones, long ones, short ones, old ones, pink ones, purple ones, lost ones, found ones, baby ones, decrepit ones, surly ones, lakadaisical ones, bright ones, dull ones.....they are all welcome on my Pip Shelf :)

Been trying my hand on FTSE again this morning, silly silly, have to return every then and again to teach me to leave it alone :|

LOL

Pip-a-doodle-do!

:)

lap: Hi mate, thanks for your advice on the bracket trade. What method/setups do you use for pips collection :)

Short Cable 16533.1 Break out!!
Stop to BE

Chelski, do you watch the breakout on 5M or 15M. Trying to understand your strategy. Do you put a limit order above or below the pullback candle out of the European session box?

I can see how it would have worked on a 5M chart, but not very clear on a 15M chart.

hahaha...you are indeed a connoisseur of fine pippage Señor Palablra.

i must say there's nothing more satisfying than bagging a surly pip... :D

Good morning chaps

OK ..............so are we now due a fall

The reasons i am looking for in order for it to fall

1. BP - must fail to 560 ................went to 558 this morning and fell back- currently double bottom intraday

2. Barclays - looking weak overall regardless

3. BHP billiton - has reached gap fill ....possible bounce here... but also coming into resistance

4. marks - very weak this morning - but prev resistance should equal support @ 350

but the only problem is I have 4108 target on the upside ....50% fib retrace from double top high in oct 08

Status
Not open for further replies.