Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelski, do you watch the breakout on 5M or 15M. Trying to understand your strategy. Do you put a limit order above or below the pullback candle out of the European session box?

I can see how it would have worked on a 5M chart, but not very clear on a 15M chart.

15M Chart for entry, I also have 1H and Daily for longer term lines. this helps me see the potential in a move. On this trade it was a simple break off the sloping support line, and on the next candle when it retraced up and bounced of the line i enter below the previous close. other factors, lower high on 1H, resistance line that bounced off several times. Stop depends on Spport / Resistance areas. For me on this trade 16560 was slightly above the failure to move higher.

I will not short but i will be a buyer @ 4990 - 4980 if we get there

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (10-SEP-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (10-SEP-09).png
    20.7 KB · Views: 106
BP ......................failure @ 560 ?

could this trigger a sell off in the wider market folks, is this the signal for a top................. keep an eye on it!!

Attachments

• BP Plc (10-SEP-09).png
    BP Plc (10-SEP-09).png
    23 KB · Views: 85
Chelski, do you watch the breakout on 5M or 15M. Trying to understand your strategy. Do you put a limit order above or below the pullback candle out of the European session box?

I can see how it would have worked on a 5M chart, but not very clear on a 15M chart.

Londonlad.

Here is my 1H, you can see 5,6 and 7am all failed to get higher, all closed below resistance, shows selling pressure at this level. My exit was on the sloping red line.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (10-SEP-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (10-SEP-09).png
    26.9 KB · Views: 95
Nice Channel here, will she hold or blow? 12:00 news may be priced in.

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (10-SEP-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (10-SEP-09).png
    24.2 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.