Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have strong resistance at about 4560 with a monster up trend line on my hourly chart thats where I think it will stop advancing (for today)

Some money for me after a long time.
Scalped dax few times in the last 30 min. Overall 31 points.

Market is going to fall in straight line soon. Donot know when. cannot believe it is going up and up...9th day in row

Some money for me after a long time.
Scalped dax few times in the last 30 min. Overall 31 points.

Market is going to fall in straight line soon. Donot know when. cannot believe it is going up and up...9th day in row

I agree 100%

This is going to fall like a rock when it happens, gone up way too far without a decent retracement to carry on.

Im short again at 4553, sl 4565. Lost 12 points on my first short.....one thing that haunts me in these sort of situations, is the saying "the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent"

I have 9035 on the dow as the 38.2% retracement from the may 08 high to the march 09 low although the may 08 was not the all time high... Im hoping it acts as resistance as im short again...going against the trend...I guess I deserve what I get :cheesy:

DiJ

not trying to be funny, but reading some of the earlier pages...why is everyone trying shorts constantly and not buying pullbacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.