Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
nas 100 is not so bullish..it closed at 2% from the spike at 1480.it must stay above the previous res at 1430/ grey line to maintain its bullishness
4 day candles

Attachments

• nasnot.gif
    nasnot.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 113
treasury yields shooting back up
daily candle of the 30 year yield

Attachments

• shoot.gif
    shoot.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 124
Morning. Logged on a bit late and wow, thats a fair sized drop. I guess the market's a bit uncertain about breaking through that resistance level.

Karmacat, I think we will be above 4500 during this week, Notice that dow is at highest level since January 14th 2009

Last edited:
our pivot is 4456.

i'm liking the rectangle concept, if it were to pan out, we'd be looking at being range bound (support @ 4330) before an eventual breakout north:

Rectangles

if you're about today carlos, it may just be coincidence, but remember that up channel that geo showed us? we touched the top of that this morning, so that may come back into play again soon.

Thanks SuddenDeath. I'm not quite concentrating this morning. Its certainly hanging on - 4451 on my SB firm.

Good evening chaps .........

4312 was a good resistance level............

my trading plan worked well today, how did everybody else do?

I've had a nasty flu since the weekened, plenty of lemon honey being consumed!!

markets should be weak tomorrow and the next levels i will be watching that are key to this market will be

4472, 4444, 4430 ............gap fill support!!

see chart , 1 month 1 hr...............

Good morning chaps ..............

I have already hit my 2 targets ......

Last edited:
banking index taken a hit this morning
barc gapped down 12%

that s a beautiful buy despite the Arabs cutting their stake

Barclays aims to broaden links with IPIC

Business Financial Newswire

Barclays is planning to broaden its strategic and commercial relationship with International Petroleum Investment Co despite its decision to cut its stake in the bank.

IPIC is disposing of 1,304,835,721 Barclays shares for which its entire holding of mandatorily convertible notes are exchangeable.

IPIC continues to hold warrants exercisable into a further 758,437,618 Barclays shares at a price of 197.775p apiece.

Barclays group chief executive John Varley said: "In the period since IPIC and the government of Abu Dhabi took a position in Barclays in 2008 through their purchase of MCNs and RCIs we have been able to broaden our strategic and commercial relationship, and we look forward to developing this further going forward.'

IPIC managing director H.E. Khadem Al Qubaisi said: "IPIC has a high regard for Barclays, and great confidence in its management team and ongoing strategy.

"The Emirate of Abu Dhabi intends to maintain a close commercial and strategic relationship with Barclays in the future.

"The decision to dispose of some of its interests in Barclays reflects the focus of IPIC's long-term investment strategy on hydrocarbon-related opportunities."

Last edited:
Mays ftse100 candle chart looks very similar to ftse pattern during april , I may buy some 4700 ftse calls

Last edited:
I will be a buyer of FTSE around 4430 and S&P 933

I am shorting until then

I am off out to Lyme park

happy trading all

Status
Not open for further replies.