Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will certainly be a buyer of eur/usd around 1.382 region

previous resistance = support provided it hods and I get confirmation

Last edited:
it turns out that north korea bought lots of subprime cdo"s

haha..............

It just really annoys me this whole media hype ...........

Uk, Us, India, Pakistan, Russia are all allowed to test fire nukes and store them, not to mention fire them on Hiroshima...........

So who gives us the moral authority to decide others can't do the same ..........isn't that bordering on the verge of hypocrisy!!

crazy world we live in.............

we should all work for denuclearization and we should lead by example

4340 area a clearly defined short term resistance

Attachments

• 4340defined.gif
    4340defined.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 97
if i lived in seoul i would seriously be tempted to knock on the nieghbours door to ask them to keep the noise down.

well i had a very strong down trend...but now it looks like it's trying to break upside of that trend @ 4323.

EDIT: it's broken up over, but it's hitting res at my 21MA.

Attachments

• ftse 1030am.JPG
    ftse 1030am.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 101
haha..............

Uk, Us, India, Pakistan, Russia are all allowed to test fire nukes and store them, not to mention fire them on Hiroshima...........

So who gives us the moral authority to decide others can't do the same ..........isn't that bordering on the verge of hypocrisy!!

i agree with this ws.. could be said about iran as well i guess..

however it's like fireworks night.. there are some you'd feel happy trusitng with the skybursts and some you'd be a little wary of.. i think the litle geezer with spectacles in norf korea is one of the latter.

haha..............

we should all work for denuclearization and we should lead by example

WS thats not strictly true is it
russia, india pakistan did not bomb hiroshima.
it was the global policeman the US of A that lead by example on that one..
please agree with that one, as russians :cheesy::cheesy: will be deeply offended otherwise

WS thats not strictly true is it
russia, india pakistan did not bomb hiroshima.
it was the global policeman the US of A that lead by example on that one..
please agree with that one, as russians :cheesy::cheesy: will be deeply offended otherwise

sorry , yes that is what I meant to say

anyway back to trading chaps

steer clear of the politics fellas!

more kiddy charts:

Attachments

• ftse 1050am.JPG
    ftse 1050am.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 86
do you do this manually ws or do you do it on the pre order ticket..? i know you wait +10 or before doing this, but wondered if you dont just pre set trailing stop..?

I do it manually on CMC my friend, i just adjust my previous stop loss from 30 points to break even ...reduce all risk in your trade!!

Hi there wallstreet1928 - I've been looking for a thread like this for a million years. Am (trying) to trade the ftse, doing small trades a couple of times a week. Love what you're doing, thanks.

I do it manually on CMC my friend, i just adjust my previous stop loss from 30 points to break even ...reduce all risk in your trade!!

cool...thanks.. but if you know at +10 you will amned is there not a trailing stop function you can use so it auto kicks in?

Hi there wallstreet1928 - I've been looking for a thread like this for a million years. Am (trying) to trade the ftse, doing small trades a couple of times a week. Love what you're doing, thanks.

welcome, welcome my friend

please contribute and share your analysis and ideas

everybody is a rookie here

Status
Not open for further replies.