Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
we flying again today???

doubt it, we'll probably go up till the close.i thought it was short, but its VERY dangerous, so i took the trades to B/E as soon as I was in profit...but obviously got stopped out. This has happened 3 times...I wont do it any more.

whats your thinking behind those trades if you dont mind saying Reza?

a) the price action pierced the upper bollinger band, indicating an oversold region
b) I'm still bearish, i think this is a retracement from peak at 4180 27th April 16.10 and trough at today, 14.10...61.8% retracement is at 4132.3 which it may reach now
c) bit of intuition
BUT
d) it didnt fit in with my model- for example, the RSI is above the 50 divider line which means it is in bullish territory

so banking on a reversal was a bit of a gamble...I know it will happen, just a matter of when. Bit eager- hence I closed at Break even.

a) the price action pierced the upper bollinger band, indicating an oversold region
b) I'm still bearish, i think this is a retracement from peak at 4180 27th April 16.10 and trough at today, 14.10...61.8% retracement is at 4132.3 which it may reach now
c) bit of intuition
BUT
d) it didnt fit in with my model- for example, the RSI is above the 50 divider line which means it is in bullish territory

so banking on a reversal was a bit of a gamble...I know it will happen, just a matter of when. Bit eager- hence I closed at Break even.

informative , thanks

Hi lads, ES hanging around the cash pivot for the last 30 minutes. No conviction anywhere. Maybe I'll go and buy some beer and watch the football!

Hi Reza,
I am a newbie and saw an market scanner called "type 1" which does Elliot Wave analysis on the ESignal AdvancedGet platform. Have not purchased so can't post feedback. But there are some videos on their website.

Rgds

Hi Reza,
I am a newbie and saw an market scanner called "type 1" which does Elliot Wave analysis on the ESignal AdvancedGet platform. Have not purchased so can't post feedback. But there are some videos on their website.

Rgds

thanks mate. I'm not a great believer in it but could help in the future.

Bennie-not a fan personally, i believe they do a 2 week free trial. Could work for you but i reckon they were too sweeping with there analysis-talking about e yield by the way

Cheer Ivan, do you know of any alternatives?

To be honest you get pretty good advice on here, lots of websites promise the earth and deliver very little. ive also signed up for a month on Inthe money stocks-dear but seems pretty good. Another one i used was TTC, very good but unfortunatly the owner died

anyone care to predict where the FTSE will open tomorrow? ( my capital spreads account closes at 21:00 then reopens at 07:00) I always like to try and predict the opening, personally 4120.

cadogan...there looks like a pivot area at 4060 ish.if that holds overnight.?

Attachments

• 4060pivot.png
    4060pivot.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 116
sp 500.some fallng highs in the last few columns and some long downward columns.very slow price action.ie the moves down are quickly corrected
5 min data.box size is 2 points.close data

Attachments

• s500...5min.png
    s500...5min.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 89
Heads Up!

Don't forget that it's US GDP at 1330 tomorrow and the Fed will be waffling about their meeting at 1915. If you're in a trade when these announcements get made be prepared for price spikes.

I have bought FTSE 4096 , stop loss 4066

target 4140

FTSE analysis

trading strategy for Wednesday

triple neck-tie 200, 20 & 50 MA all converging providing ultimate support!!

Also 4080 which was resistance on 23rd and 24th April has now become support. The same can also be said of red trend line .....

Attachments

• 29TH .png
    29TH .png
    27.1 KB · Views: 109
I have bought FTSE 4096 , stop loss 4066

target 4140

FTSE analysis

trading strategy for Wednesday

triple neck-tie 200, 20 & 50 MA all converging providing ultimate support!!

Also 4080 which was resistance on 23rd and 24th April has now become support. The same can also be said of red trend line .....

Good morning my friends

i think I will take 23 points profit on 2 contracts............and leave last contract break even!!

there is some resistance @ 4120

Status
Not open for further replies.