Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect 4050 on this market ............50 MA on a 1 hr chart!!

OIl sector is the only obstacle(BP reported results) .............I am waiting for profit taking in that market and then we really will go down.

1 week 10 min chart

waiting for yesterdays low to be taken out before going short ..........4090 !!

alternative scenario

If market exceeds 4100 and takes out red trend line and 20 MA on 1 week chart then i will go long upto 4120- 4130 - 4150

Attachments

• 28th .png
    28th .png
    17.7 KB · Views: 116
  • ftse 28th 1week .png
    ftse 28th 1week .png
    20.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
short again at 4092- 10 point stop again

All my trades have closed...all short ukx..
4086 closed for -10 points
4091 closed for +10.6 points
4092.8 closed for +12.4 points
4093.3 closed for +12.9 points
4092 closed for +11.6 points
-------------------------------------------
Net profit= +37.5 point....I consider this as my best trade of the month purely because of the size, and the conviction I had in the direction...FTSE will melt for the rest of the day and I will continue shorting (i think!)

All my trades have closed...all short ukx..
4086 closed for -10 points
4091 closed for +10.6 points
4092.8 closed for +12.4 points
4093.3 closed for +12.9 points
4092 closed for +11.6 points
-------------------------------------------
Net profit= +37.5 point....I consider this as my best trade of the month purely because of the size, and the conviction I had in the direction...FTSE will melt for the rest of the day and I will continue shorting (i think!)

champion !!!

both positions closed at 4078.3
total= +18.5 points profit...

well done my friend

you continue to impress everyone

keep up the hard work

don't forget us when you buy your yacht

Off to the gym chaps , back later !!

data should move these markets

1:00pm US S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y
2:00pm US CB Consumer Confidence
2:00pm US Richmond Manufacturing Index

a message from the world health organisation.this flu is not swine flu.it is a combination of swine flu virus,human flu virus and avian flu virus.the flu vaccines might not work and should not be self medicated.avoid sneezing and coughing in public and wash youre hands frequently.they are not recommending travel bans at present and are not trying to contain it as yet

Iv hit my target for today... +73.7points....yesterday= +50.3 points....
P&L for this week so far = +124 points

I think I'll call it a day (yes, before the US has even opened!)

well done my friend

you continue to impress everyone

keep up the hard work

don't forget us when you buy your yacht

Off to the gym chaps , back later !!

data should move these markets

1:00pm US S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y
2:00pm US CB Consumer Confidence
2:00pm US Richmond Manufacturing Index

Thanks mate...Not really trying to impress everyone, just trying to help the "newbies"...what better way then to post my trades online...I guess helps me maintain my discipline too...Cheers(y)

Thanks mate...Not really trying to impress everyone, just trying to help the "newbies"...what better way then to post my trades online...I guess helps me maintain my discipline too...Cheers(y)

a word of caution to newbies, reza's style may not suit everyone!!! it is certainly achievable but be careful.. especially loading multiple lots up!

well done reza. how much are you trading per point?

a word of caution to newbies, reza's style may not suit everyone!!! it is certainly achievable but be careful.. especially loading multiple lots up!

well done reza. how much are you trading per point?

all my trades are low risk- all my stops now are 10 points max, and if I make 4 losses in a day, I won't trade for 2 days...the reason why I only take 10 points is because, well, I'd rather have 10 points than none, simple as that. I bag my profits where many traders let a trade ride and go for the kill, many don't even move their stops to break even and let a good profit move to a loss! (Awful)...I look at a large move and take chucks of that move bit by bit....I personally feel that the FTSE will drop, BIG TIME!

My accumulation of positions is something I would NOT recommend to all traders, you need skill, money management, conviction that your trades are in the right direction, and BALLS!...Yes sometimes I max my trading limit, but thats only because I firmly believe it's worth it.

Finally, I keep my analysis simple. I have reverted from some very "sophisticated" technical/fundamental analysis to this, and this has been very profitable.

But then again, it could all blow up tomorw! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.