Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
dax
5 min data

Attachments

• Germany 30 (EUR 5 Mini Contract) (-).png
    Germany 30 (EUR 5 Mini Contract) (-).png
    11.6 KB · Views: 180
816 just got broken.this needs to be resistance

Attachments

• US SPX500 (10 Micro Contract) (-).png
    US SPX500 (10 Micro Contract) (-).png
    13.7 KB · Views: 158
Hi Wallstreet,

I've begun to watch inthemoneystocks. Great thing to watch. What was your analysis on that FTSE move you made. Can you upload a chart to show us? Thanks

Viks

please observe post no 787 for my plan that was devised @ 7.30am in my laboratory .....haha!!

does anyone know how to permanently add ma's on IG charts?

Just set them up via settings tab and click out and then click the save icon on the chart. Not sure about advanced charts as I don't use them. This should apply the same MAs to any chart you open.

all 3 MA on the 1 minute chart have been broken downside, its heading for the 3900 resistance.

anybody know where i can buy an apple mac.cheapest possible.my daughter needs it for art and design course at university.she also needs photoshop and illustratot

long FTSE 4042?? was that 3942?

it shoudl be long 3942...stop loss 3912

im still on my short from this morning lowered my stop down to 3950

sorry my friend, its hard updating whilst doing day job

I'm 2 points away from my stop loss ......lets see what happens, haha!!

this looks like a replication of the move on wednesday 18th march, where it gapped up at the open then sold off rapidly up until about 9.30am

sorry my friend, its hard updating whilst doing day job

I'm 2 points away from my stop loss ......lets see what happens, haha!!

yes i know what you mean WS Im trying to fix a SQL databse problem for a customer at the same time as watching this market.

closed my short at 3920 for a 100 point gain! its stopped going down for now. thats me done for the day guys :)

the dow jones looks a good chart for shorting at the moment, but you would have to have strong balls to put a bet on that one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.