Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expectations on the s+p for tomorrow anyone ???
I shorted the s+p thinking of a drop away from the 50 day ma but could now see it going to 850-860, this will probably suck a few more buyers in.

Expectations on the s+p for tomorrow anyone ???
I shorted the s+p thinking of a drop away from the 50 day ma but could now see it going to 850-860, this will probably suck a few more buyers in.

here goes my friend

I expect a pull back before a move higher

OK I can update my plays for tomorrow

scenario 1.........play the channel between 2 red trend lines
part A-
I will wait for confirmation below 820 and I will then short with potential entry @ 819-818 ............I will look to take profits around green horizontal trend line around 810-812(bounced off there 3 times)!!

Part B-

I will then sit on sidelines and see if 810- 800 holds, if it does then i will open up a long position up to 836-838
fibonacci retracement of 61.8% from january highs give 836-838 level which also corresponds to blue horizontal trend line and red upward sloping channel trend line

scenario 2
we have a sudden and violent break out of the channel on the upside and off to 838 we go and I will ride the long

potential entry for a long position would be 825

No more post dramatic bear disorder, or bull disorder in that matter...............

Either way is fine with me providing i keep my stop losses in place

Attachments

• 22.27.png
    22.27.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
round of applause to Mr kitejedi today

he was spot on and he must have made a nice little wage packet today

well done

Thank you very much. I didn't get the whole move as I was stopped out by the pullback but I got 314 points between the Dow and S&P. Still best day ever today - beat previous best by 60 points.

Tomorrow should be interesting - nice gap fade in the morning possibly?

At present I'm seeing 840 on S&P and 4050ish on FTSE as important areas.

Thank you very much. I didn't get the whole move as I was stopped out by the pullback but I got 314 points between the Dow and S&P. Still best day ever today - beat previous best by 60 points.

Tomorrow should be interesting - nice gap fade in the morning possibly?

At present I'm seeing 840 on S&P and 4050ish on FTSE as important areas.

Famous last words but I would like to see 3000-3200 on the FTSE before I am satisfied we have reached the bottom........

" Maybe some of you guys are suffering from post dramatic bear disorder - you’ve gotten so used to playing the short side that going long feels almost unnatural. Well, I feel you rats but if we weigh the evidence, which I don’t have the time to list in painful detail then we have to consider the fact that"

I think i am suffering from post dramatic bear disorder.......haha!!

this chap is interesting and his website is good too

the evil speculator - one nefarious trade at a time

Last edited:
FTSE pre-market analysis

9:30am UK BBA Mortgage Approvals
9:30am UK Core CPI y/y
9:30am UK RPI y/y
10:00am EEC German Ifo Business Climate
10:00am EEC Industrial New Orders m/m

2:00pm US HPI m/m
2:00pm US Richmond Manufacturing Index

German data may move thing s a little from past experience

FTSE 3 month, 4 hr chart

my ftse play for today

scenario 1 -
we trade within red trend line channel, i will wait for confirmation of FTSE below 4000 and then I will short up to 200 MA...(3950)

200 MA 3950, would be a good buy in this market as well

scenario 2 - very unlike considering the move we have had but you never know
If we get a break out of this channel then i will be happy to short upto blue resistance line 4060 and 61.8% retrace from january highs of 4080..........

Attachments

• 7.28.png
    7.28.png
    25 KB · Views: 150
triangle now formiing on the sp500.
can go either way
5 minute data

Attachments

• tri.png
    tri.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 144
I think it will be worth watching how the Dax reacts to 4275. This could give some lead as to the future IMO. It's a pivot area and a 61.8% retrace from the Feb highs to March lows.

Rob

Dax 090324.jpg

I am short FTSE 3998 ..........stop loss 4028

I am short S&P 819....stop loss 825

I have decided to take profit on FTSE @ 3974 .............I am happy with 24 points profit !!

I have also amened my stop loss on S&P to 816 in order to lock in 30 points profit on there guaranteed

my plan worked very well there

plan your trade, trade your plan

Hi Wallstreet,

I've begun to watch inthemoneystocks. Great thing to watch. What was your analysis on that FTSE move you made. Can you upload a chart to show us? Thanks

Viks

FTSE pre-market analysis

9:30am UK BBA Mortgage Approvals
9:30am UK Core CPI y/y
9:30am UK RPI y/y
10:00am EEC German Ifo Business Climate
10:00am EEC Industrial New Orders m/m

2:00pm US HPI m/m
2:00pm US Richmond Manufacturing Index

German data may move thing s a little from past experience

FTSE 3 month, 4 hr chart

my ftse play for today

scenario 1 -
we trade within red trend line channel, i will wait for confirmation of FTSE below 4000 and then I will short up to 200 MA...(3950)

200 MA 3950, would be a good buy in this market as well

scenario 2 - very unlike considering the move we have had but you never know
If we get a break out of this channel then i will be happy to short upto blue resistance line 4060 and 61.8% retrace from january highs of 4080..........

I will now move on to next trade

I will look to buy the FTSE around 200 MA....3950-3940 !! with stop loss of 30 points

I shorted FTSE at 4020 this morning pre opening on expectaion of a pull back to highs of yesterday. ive lowered my stop to 3982 am looking for it to touch 3960 then im out.

how do you post an image on this forum, the attach image looks for a web address?

Status
Not open for further replies.