Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir wallstreet..it looks to be a very smooth uptrend so far.see enclosed intraday chart
1 min.close data.5 point box size/3 reversal
some targets/vertical counts
notice how the downswings were easily taken out
may i be a ral pig and criticise something you did.......
you called the market,and did not let the chart give you the signals.hence ,what i said last night.i never call.just take signals
we all know this rally is a load of garbage.we will just ride the trend
feel free to criticise.i can take the criticism

chart enclosed

Attachments

• cod230309.gif
    cod230309.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 161
a unsmooth uptrend.this gets near the trendline with a few false signals at it or near it.chucked in are longish consolidations.the chart i posted did not have this.market participants have no hesitation in taking it higher
just my 2 cents worth

we are back in the zone
this is the rubbish zone/above 800 of trendless chop

Attachments

• zone.jpg
    zone.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 155
ftse 100.from this chart we get the actual scle of the breakout
it is only 3 boxes.ie 60 points above a previous high.....hardly a good break.watching for a pewk zone.the market will regurgitate all the long positions at some point

Attachments

• bl.jpg
    bl.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 148
this chart probably explains it all
a feeble break above the last resistance column.price still within a downtrend.retesting a trendline
nothing more to be said

Attachments

• Dow Jones 30 Industrials.jpg
    Dow Jones 30 Industrials.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 162
sir wallstreet..it looks to be a very smooth uptrend so far.see enclosed intraday chart
1 min.close data.5 point box size/3 reversal
some targets/vertical counts
notice how the downswings were easily taken out
may i be a ral pig and criticise something you did.......
you called the market,and did not let the chart give you the signals.hence ,what i said last night.i never call.just take signals
we all know this rally is a load of garbage.we will just ride the trend
feel free to criticise.i can take the criticism

yes indeed you are very correct with your comments Dentist, I wanted the market to trade my view on it

I missed out on such a big rally because my mind was clouded with looking at short positions .......

sir wallstreet
we have all been there at some point in time.market moved down over the weekend and looked quite bearish.then got bullish overnight/sunday.uk time.due to overwhelming bullishness in far east
uneles you were long from 765,there was no way uneless you bought the retrace
very difficult to call and actually some really crazy moves.probably on low volume

sir wallstreet
we have all been there at some point in time.market moved down over the weekend and looked quite bearish.then got bullish overnight/sunday.uk time.due to overwhelming bullishness in far east
uneles you were long from 765,there was no way uneless you bought the retrace
very difficult to call and actually some really crazy moves.probably on low volume

I'm just glad I managed to make a little bit of profit today after being caught on the massive spike over night as my stop loss got hit on S&P.......but managed to claw some points back on European indices!!

I am not comfortable with long positions at present, I don't know what's wrong with me and thats why i decided to sit it out in the evening .

lets see what happens to the oz market overnight.watch what price it gets sold off,.particularly billiton

OK guys here goes

post crazy rally............. 5th largest rise in history apparently on the Dow Jones just to put it into context!!

FTSE analysis

1 yr daily

we are still trading within the red trend lines as posted

we have broken the 50 MA and the upper limit for me would be 4120(red trend line resistance) ........ but this market has come a long way and i expect a pull back before we aim higher !! If we aim higher.........

but we shall see what happens on the morrow

Attachments

• 20.44.png
    20.44.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 136
yes indeed you are very correct with your comments Dentist, I wanted the market to trade my view on it

I missed out on such a big rally because my mind was clouded with looking at short positions .......

not the only one WS.

you miss what the chart is telling you - the smokescreen was difficult because the breakout of the channel twice before was hype and got sold to hell.

i was at lunch when it launched 3840.

meh. i need to go full time.

I like this thread because It allows me to go back to what i was thinking and see where i went wrong

yeh! starting a down channel friday night and then i had my suspicions so i didnt short.

i was right.

but i didnt go long hahah!!

im must say the coverage of the geithner stuff here in the uk was shocking. the us is far more geared toward the sunday pre market.

might have to get bloomberg on!

Good morning Aadil,
Just one to think about but quite often any breakout following an event is in the direction of the existing trend. Not always though and def not worth trading off the back of. I hope this proves to be correct today though as I went long on the S&P and Dow on Friday evening 1H pins at 770 and 7300!!
Say something nice today Mr. Geitner....
Rob

round of applause to Mr kitejedi today

he was spot on and he must have made a nice little wage packet today

well done

Status
Not open for further replies.