Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
dax ................interesting trend line , 1 yr daily

I am short DAX again 4140..........stop loss 4170

3 month , daily chart .............same trend line accompanied with 50 MA resistance

Attachments

• 11.29.png
    11.29.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 3month 1133.png
    3month 1133.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 129
my only concern in this puzzle is the break out on the upside for the S&P

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

Attachments

• 11.38.png
    11.38.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 139
Mr Geither due to speak NEW York ET 8.35

UK 12.35 I think, correct me If i'm wrong

last time he spoke the market collapsed 20%

lets see what happens .........

Mr Geither due to speak NEW York ET 8.35

UK 12.35 I think, correct me If i'm wrong

last time he spoke the market collapsed 20%

lets see what happens .........

Good morning Aadil,
Just one to think about but quite often any breakout following an event is in the direction of the existing trend. Not always though and def not worth trading off the back of. I hope this proves to be correct today though as I went long on the S&P and Dow on Friday evening 1H pins at 770 and 7300!!
Say something nice today Mr. Geitner....
Rob

Good morning Aadil,
Just one to think about but quite often any breakout following an event is in the direction of the existing trend. Not always though and def not worth trading off the back of. I hope this proves to be correct today though as I went long on the S&P and Dow on Friday evening 1H pins at 770 and 7300!!
Say something nice today Mr. Geitner....
Rob

Morning my friend, nice to hear from you

European indices not really benefiting from the news , although US indices had a little bump up

over all neutral

nothing else out today of any importance except housing sales data

InTheMoneyStocks - Economic and Earning Alerts

dax ................interesting trend line , 1 yr daily

I am short DAX again 4140..........stop loss 4170

3 month , daily chart .............same trend line accompanied with 50 MA resistance

well , well what do we have here ............

A drop..........amended stop loss to break even

buy on rumour, sell on news principle

well , well what do we have here ............

A drop..........amended stop loss to break even

buy on rumour, sell on news principle

taken 15 points profit ...........

finally back in to the black for the day and recovered from the loss on S&P this morning .........Arrrr!!

I woke up in the morning and was surprised to see everything had shot up

Good morning everyone, very new to the thread, posted one or two times. Lost confidence in myself last week, made very bad trades, but Im back now, made 12 point profit shorting the ftse, but lost again, so down, but not too bad...still learning...

Good morning everyone, very new to the thread, posted one or two times. Lost confidence in myself last week, made very bad trades, but Im back now, made 12 point profit shorting the ftse, but lost again, so down, but not too bad...still learning...

Oh hello Acedami, good to see you are still trading

It is a hard learning curve but you must be patient and your results will improve my friend

i'm still learning everyday, take my last trade for example.......

i took 15 points profit and got out too early and market fell and i could have made 30 -40 points!!

but hey , it happens and we must learn

thank you wallstreet, you've really been of great help. I was going to ask you about the inthe moneystocks website, I have gone on it to find the daily news and analysis, but I think you have to pay for it right?

thank you wallstreet, you've really been of great help. I was going to ask you about the inthe moneystocks website, I have gone on it to find the daily news and analysis, but I think you have to pay for it right?

It is free on daily basis for 8 min video at youtube

YouTube - inthemoneystocks's Channel

but i personally subscribe to £35 a month research centre and you get 25-30 min videos on daily basis where you can learn how he draws his trendlines and other analysis.........

Highly recommended to every one......................and no , I don't get commission for any referrals!!

I am off to gym my friends

my barclays stock is just stuck at 115, no buyers want to pay anything above that so its a good sign

ftse just went up like crazy! made 35 point profit...best day since Ive started trading so far...

I am short S&P 798 ...stop loss 806

citibank, jp morgan, bank of america selling off slightly so i could get a pull back of 5 points here or more with 800 being the psychological level

I am short S&P 798 ...stop loss 806

citibank, jp morgan, bank of america selling off slightly so i could get a pull back of 5 points here or more with 800 being the psychological level

closed @ 796ish.... for 20 points profit ........

wait and see mode for me now

I just don't understand this rally and nor do I beleive in it

Same ere WS,, just broke-even for me , see how things plan out, if not then thats me done for today, looking for a possible short for a quick scalp if i can get it..

Status
Not open for further replies.