Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Look at the viewing figures at the bottom, t2w will crash soon. Shame on you all, you lulz thirsty animals.

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Can I just get my head around this a little.

As an example, if you average in 3 times and close each separately do you add the points together? For example,

Close 1/3 at +20
Close 1/3 at +30
Close 1/3 at +40

Total = +90

Or do you count them as one whole trade, as in:

Close 1/3 at +20
Close 1/3 at +30
Close 1/3 at +40

Total = +60 full points at original risk.

...or more importantly how do you count them if your stoploss is hit?

Mr flasheart , i will preseve your honour and dignity and I will not ask for a formal apology even though I can publicly shame you for calling my ftse trade rubbish and stating it would hit stop loss

your comments were evil and hurtful

I would always and I always will pray for everyones trade to hit target

may your stop losses never be hit

our greatest enemy is the market makers who go for our stops ??? but instead we fight each other

we should unite against the market makers ???

again you make false assumptions ??

why do you constantly look for flaws/weakness?

Why cant you accept that i am trading profitably ?

I have called out a live trade for everyone

i have made it public to everyone , everyone had entry

what more do you want to do ??

shall i trade your account and make money for you ??

Actually I said you couldn't possible know your average price when you take a live trade, it is impossible and it's utter nonsense to claim you can.

Attachments

• averge in.jpg
    averge in.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 159

racism,I could be the same nationality as he is? I was pointing out that should the trade lose he would count it as -40 and not -160,for the 4 lots which is how the pips should be counted,thats is why his pip count is so good, and I have apologised for calling him a clown, even though he has threatened to put me in a hospital bed,
you tell me which is worse

OK, racism is ruled out.... but envy and jealousy still hang in there ole bean.

I don't think you understand the pip count. If you average into a trade then it is one trade [one whole with three segments or five segents, depending on how many times you averaged in] the pip count is one, not times three or five, etc. You don't have to average into the trade, you can execute 1 contract, it is entirely up to you. So, -40 is -40, not -160. Contract size is irrelevant, that is entirely up to the trader, so why persist on these minor issues.

I have been trading full time for two and a half years. Wallstreet is consistant, he posts his analysis and sends live signals. He is not driven by an out of control ego, nor does he put down fellow traders. His chatroom is a place where likeminded traders can share ideas and help each other flourish. Ive on more than one occasion told him not to bother replying to all the "haters"........ but you lot keep crawling out the woodwork only to attempt to assassinate his character.

I personally verify that I make money off his calls, Wallstreet is a down to earth person who puts his money where his mouth is. If you can't accept this then..... jog on.

Look at the viewing figures at the bottom, t2w will crash soon. Shame on you all, you lulz thirsty animals.

my friend when your heart is clean , you speak the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth .

then the Lord sends people to you

God made Flasheart come to my thread this morning . He has been publicly humiliated and exposed for a fraud and a spiteful person who hates me with a vengeance., all through his own actions !!

The lord works in msyterious ways

I personally verify that I make money off his calls, Wallstreet is a down to earth person who puts his money where his mouth is. .

So you can confirm that you make on average 400 ticks a day (as we heard yesterday from someone)?

Mr flasheart , i will preseve your honour and dignity and I will not ask for a formal apology even though I can publicly shame you for calling my ftse trade rubbish and stating it would hit stop loss

your comments were evil and hurtful

I would always and I always will pray for everyones trade to hit target

may your stop losses never be hit

our greatest is the market makers who go for our stops ??? but instead we fight each other

we should unite against the market makers ???

we have similar prayers,but I have never threatened to put anyone in hospital. I never called your ftse trade rubbish,just the way you are calculating your pips when you have losers, and I never said it would it your stop loss,only pointing out the same thing as to how the pips are calculated. Its clearly a good trade. Anyway they say even bad publicity is better than none, so those that have opposed you have put lots of bums on the seats to watch your trade. Feel free to do a few more but count the pips the correct way when you lose, we will all see for sure then how good you are,thats all I was asking from the start

Hi there 1928. Been following this thread with interest. Especially the joust with the Lord.
You are helping me a lot. I noted with interest your live posting. I found myself selecting somewhat similar entry points but lack the conviction to pull the trigger due to three previous catastrophic total
wipeouts back in the day when I would buy and hold for days or weeks.
Anyway when the ftse was at 5497 i thought i need to take this and then seen your recommendation
I thought "what the heck just take it" so after a bit of hesitation I got in at 5503.4 but I got out at
5511.3 not much of a trade I know but I want to thank you for helping my confidence.
I regularly see about 200 points a week in the ftse but real lucky if I get 20 because I start panicking
if the trade goes too slowly or goes against me by more than 5 points.
I just want to send you my thanks

So you can confirm that you make on average 400 ticks a day (as we heard yesterday from someone)?

I also will 100% verify that, feel free to email me, phone me anything

may I ask wallstreet what your opinion is on Ian Duncan Smiths policy to oust all benefit cheats those that claim care allowance DLA and free cars etc whilst being able to work fulltime??

we have similar prayers,but I have never threatened to put anyone in hospital. I never called your ftse trade rubbish,just the way you are calculating your pips when you have losers, and I never said it would it your stop loss,only pointing out the same thing as to how the pips are calculated. Its clearly a good trade. Anyway they say even bad publicity is better than none, so those that have opposed you have put lots of bums on the seats to watch your trade. Feel free to do a few more but count the pips the correct way when you lose, we will all see for sure then how good you are,thats all I was asking from the start

My friend do me a favour ..this will make me happy and I also believe it will make trade2win happy too.

From this day onwards do not interfere or post on my thread, do not mock me in any way what so ever on any other forum which you have been doing. Evidence
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-home/139926-trading-set-ups.html
"yep they all to to give wallstreet £50 a month fopr 500+ pips a week,hes a good an act as black swan was"

you are a very evil and spiteful person

I have forgiven your wrong actions , now you are banished from my thread and from my life

Good luck with your trading , I suggest you focus on your own trading account and mind your own business

If you want to make an accusation against me or have any concerns then please feel free to PM me, otherwise I can sue you for defamation of character ?

Just post your account statement showing 400 ticks from yesterday or another day, that should fall under the 'anything' category. I can do it so why cant you?

Attachments

• statement extract.jpg
    statement extract.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 202

Let me just get this clear.

Are you claiming that you personally make an average of 400 ticks per day, and have done so for a reasonable period of time ? (lets say at least 2 years)

So there is no confusion, please restrict your answer to YES or NO, and we'll take it from there.

On another note, Its pretty easy to make a lot of pips (I think I made over 100,000 in a day demo trading a grid strategy on multiple pairs, the problem of course that even with a fictitious 10M demo account, each pip was only worth a cent :LOL:)

I'm not sure if WS has previoussly clarified how he counts pips from averaging into trades, but it would definately help clear things up if he did. I cant understand his reluctance to avoid answering such a basic question.

From this day onwards do not interfere or post on my thread, d?

It is Trade2Win's thread that you use to promote your service and get customers.
Why not use one of the live blog sites that can be setup for free? It will solve all this hassle.

I can verify that on the trades I do take, I end up on average with 300+ pips a week.

I do not take all the trades as I am not in front of the screen all day. My target is approx 50 pips a day. If you ask me what my pip size is or what my account balance is then this is none of your business.

As I've stated previously, I trade full time. This is my job. Can all those who criticise Wallstreet confirm that they are full time Day/Swing Traders ? If they can, then they should know better.

may I ask wallstreet what your opinion is on Ian Duncan Smiths policy to oust all benefit cheats those that claim care allowance DLA and free cars etc whilst being able to work fulltime??

hahah ........

I am seriously concerned with your mental state ?

you come out with some total random posts that have nothing to do with trading ?

hahahahaha :LOL:

Let me just get this clear.

Are you claiming that you personally make an average of 400 ticks per day, and have done so for a reasonable period of time ? (lets say at least 2 years)

So there is no confusion, please restrict your answer to YES or NO, and we'll take it from there.

On another note, Its pretty easy to make a lot of pips (I think I made over 100,000 in a day demo trading a grid strategy on multiple pairs, the problem of course that even with a fictitious 10M demo account, each pip was only worth a cent :LOL:)

I'm not sure if WS has previoussly clarified how he counts pips from averaging into trades, but it would definately help clear things up if he did. I cant understand his reluctance to avoid answering such a basic question.

Sorry I thought you where talking per week

I can verify that on the trades I do take, I end up on average with 300+ pips a week.

I do not take all the trades as I am not in front of the screen all day. My target is approx 50 pips a day. If you ask me what my pip size is or what my account balance is then this is none of your business.

As I've stated previously, I trade full time. This is my job. Can all those who criticise Wallstreet confirm that they are full time Day/Swing Traders ? If they can, then they should know better.

Show us.

Status
Not open for further replies.