Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

If there is anyone else who puts there neck on the line on a daily basis in this environment and has a proven track record of 1000 ++ points a month then please let me know.......

:

At a modest £5 pp, that's about £60k a year...
or about 66% a month...
or with compounding...monthly compounding starting with a 5k account, 2% = £3.30 pp, it could be 1million in just over 10 months....of course the compounding myth is kind of pointless with a big account due to the liquidity.
Prop firms with a decent split would definitely be a good choice to ramp that up.

He got sound record of Trading. WS is not here to sell trash like you. If you need one on one with him daily, he will definitely knock you hands down. Just watch your mouth or you will be F.....cked

ws and I have known each other for quite a while on the forums and whilst I admit my posts sometimes come across a bit harshly on the forum, I didn't mean anything bad by it. I just wanted to make the point that there is a fine line between promoting your own call service and bashing all the other fake service providers out there, it raises money after all so the dynamic has to be carefully chosen. :cool:

Last edited:
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Yippeee , I have surpassed my previous record of + 521 pips

I have just made + 556 points this week with my subscribers, who can testify and verify !!

unbelievable week folks.

1080 ++ pips in 2 weeks

I am absolutely exhausted !!

excellent calls, well done :)

The amount of texts I get about trades, all good info is relentless. I turned on my phone and got 32 this morning, of course its a busy morning so glad to be informed. Thanks

Last edited:

Top work WS, I didn't have the balls to trade with you over the last couple of days but its been a quality learning experience.

Ws just wanna say ure the man!!!..I've only been a subscriber for a few months an I can truly say that I've never met anyone so focused on the analysis an trades. I jus want to thankyou for the mad two weeks, I have followed ure trades exactly as u did an I've done 1040 pips!! Thanks again bro!

:smart: I've been following WS as a subscriber for sometime now.

I don't get the opportunity to follow a lot of trades (due to work commitments and the fast nature of a lot of the trades).

What I can say is that I have witnessed WS get the points. I will also so the service has been invaluable to me, the analysis is a lot more comprehensive than I would have expected and very useful. I am slowly picking up the correlation between markets and hopefully will one day make a success of trading by following these methods.

I only hope that WS doesn't get bored of helping subscribers or trading, as at 1,000 pts every two weeks he will be working well towards a well deserved rest.

I just hope that WS doesn't retire for awhile :innocent: as I am hoping to keep learning and hopefully when I get some spare time, I will be able to follow some more trades and do the one to one training.

Keep up the good work.:clap:

Keep up the good work, crazy two weeks, well done

WS saved me with his analysis and mentoring in 2009, I have been following him ever since, keep it up mate, just wish I could keep up with you and your discipline, work gets in the way to much

If you ever wanted to learn to trade WS is the man 100%

Thank you all for your kind words

Another great start to the week with subscribers , + 95 points on Monday

Its all about the FTSE 100 - after failing @ 50 % are we now putting in a bottom ???

time shall tell , just follow your variables and react accordingly ???

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.2 KB · Views: 171

I have finished work for the day @ 6am ..........

I have made + 50 points with my subscribers

Thats + 235 points for the week so far

It looks like another + 500 week again

I give all thanks to the Lord for giving me this ability to hit 90% accuracy on all my trades and achieving consistency in a real time environment with my clients.

Hi wallstreet the analysis Ive seen many posts about is it on this website or your own

Absolutely amazing day today

I managed another + 60 to make it + 295 points for the week

I also closed my LLOYDS TSB long trade for a nice 10% return with subscribers too

I have told subscribers I will be taking wednesday off as I need to sort out my EGO, your EGO can cause you to falter in your trading results therefore its strongly advised to take a day off and beat the EGO !!

Wednesday is a day off ...I will be spending the day on this thread to do analysis !!

Last edited:

Looks like we're heading down from here for wave 5 on the FTSE! I have lower targets around 4630s, any thoughts?

Last edited:

Looks like we're heading down from here for wave 5 on the FTSE! I have lower targets around 4630s, any thoughts?

Good evening

My view ............short term for the next 3-4 weeks = market has put in a bottom , FTSE double bottom should hold and we should move higher to 5300 or possibly blast up to 5500 on the morrow if uncle ben mentions QE 3

The Banks are the lifeblood of this market , they were already at very good support technically , especially Lloyds TSB. The Fundamental catalyst of Warren buffet pumping in $5 billion to support BAC = Global Banks stock rally = bottom in all markets

with regards to a longer term view ...more than 4 weeks = dependent on QE 3, 4, 5, !!
If QE 3 is introduced, which I strongly believe it will , then this set up will be negated

weekly chart = 200 MA resistance and bear flag

provided we remain < 5300 then we go down with force

Attachments

• FTSE 100  weekly.png
    FTSE 100 weekly.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 149
  • FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.7 KB · Views: 138

I shared this with subscribers a week back

break out north confirmed especially with Gold surging higher on the back of Uncle Ben's position on friday - he leaves the door open for more QE down the road !!

Attachments

• USD Spot.png
    USD Spot.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 128

Good evening

My view ............short term for the next 3-4 weeks = market has put in a bottom , FTSE double bottom should hold and we should move higher to 5300 or possibly blast up to 5500 on the morrow if uncle ben mentions QE 3

The Banks are the lifeblood of this market , they were already at very good support technically , especially Lloyds TSB. The Fundamental catalyst of Warren buffet pumping in $5 billion to support BAC = Global Banks stock rally = bottom in all markets

with regards to a longer term view ...more than 4 weeks = dependent on QE 3, 4, 5, !!
If QE 3 is introduced, which I strongly believe it will , then this set up will be negated

weekly chart = 200 MA resistance and bear flag

provided we remain < 5300 then we go down with force

FTSE moves higher as forecast ..........................

we should remain within 5360 for the next 2 weeks ..........consolidate for the next few weeks before the next leg lower

Marks and spencer (MKS)

This is a stock that I will be building a short position on prior to the FTSE 100 next leg lower

I attempted a long on Friday and got stopped out @ 305 as it was the last bastion of support ...entered around £3.12 !!

now weakness has been confirmed and I expect this to come out with some profit warning etc etc

some catalyst is going to cause this to have a vertical drop !!

Attachments

• MARKS & SP..png
    MARKS & SP..png
    17.4 KB · Views: 129

S&P 500 double bottom is in for now ..........

but on the weekly chart it is just consolidation for the next leg lower ..............

potential consolidation here for next few weeks but given Europes problems it is vulnerable to a downside shock @ anytime

Attachments

• S&P 500 INDEX.png
    S&P 500 INDEX.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 133

I have studied my charts and given the current situation in New York ......It has made me think !!

Given the set up on the nasdaq on the weekly chart , it is forecasting a natural disaster in the USA .....something like a Earthquake !! Or it could be another banks failure or scandal

but Nasdaq has target of 1800 .............it is a vertical drop = natural disaster

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100.png
    NASDAQ-100.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.