Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

The german Dax is the brother of the Nasdaq and trades in tandem with one another ..............The german dax is very weak due to weakness in Nasdaq= technology

With the departure of Steve Jobs , Apple should come under severe attack by the bears + Nasdaq top and reversal !!

German dax will go to 4000 in the next couple of weeks - This will be caused by a downgrade or the collapse of the EURO !!

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    16 KB · Views: 142
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

OK my view for the week = we go higher

we have remained < 5360 as forecast !!

BUT this week 5360 could become vulnerable on the upside = short squeeze !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.9 KB · Views: 152

OK my view for the week = we go higher

we have remained < 5360 as forecast !!

BUT this week 5360 could become vulnerable on the upside = short squeeze !!

higher w go as forecast

market will remain < 5300

and then we get armageddon , an unprecedented sell off

higher w go as forecast

Hi,

I just joined this forum. I am new to trading and was looking around to try and learn. In some of your posts you mention that you made "x" number of points for you and your subscribers. Are your subscribers the ones who subscribe to this forum or somewhere else?

Thanks

Vijnana

Hi,

I just joined this forum. I am new to trading and was looking around to try and learn. In some of your posts you mention that you made "x" number of points for you and your subscribers. Are your subscribers the ones who subscribe to this forum or somewhere else?

Thanks

Vijnana

I am a subscriber. He is doing quite well. Visit wallstreet1928.ning.com

higher w go as forecast

Remember that 5300 level ....................

5300 = weekly 200 MA

we remain < 5300 by 16.30 today !!

5300 = weekly 200 MA

every man and his dog knows that my question is how would you trade it?
If you pay T2W then I have no problem, if not, could you tell me the point of this thread as you seem to be taking subscribers to an external site with little content placed on this one.

If you pay T2W then I have no problem, if not, could you tell me the point of this thread as you seem to be taking subscribers to an external site with little content placed on this one.

little content ?

tell me who has more than 0.6 million hits on a thread in trade2win?

you create a thread and lets see if you can hit 0.5 million hits ?

stop hating my friend ??

got to all my posts , go to the start of this thread and read from the beginning. I get numerous upon numerous emails daily from New traders who claim they have benefited so much from this...........I am only human , I have child, A wife who has a heart problem to look after and social life. I can't sit on this thread all day and provide analysis.

What do you want me to do ?

I offer no value ?

then why do i get 100's emails weekly from people asking for help, why do I get 1000-2000 hits on this thread daily ?

why is this thread the most popular on trade2win ?

I suggest you sit down my friend and find your logic and reasoning......I no longer want to waste my time with you, If you are jealous then please tell me, I can cure your jealousy by helping you make + 200-300 pips a week consistently

I finished trading today @ 9am with + 100 points , that is + 240 points for the week

I will continue to enjoy my points and I will continue to help people on here and offer my view and and analysis whenever i can find time,

if you think you can do better, go ahead ...........lets see if you get 0.5 million hits ??

:clap:(y):whistling

I would post on trade2win everyday , every hour every minute ..............until I came across haters/jealous people like you with negative comments.

I then decided to dedicate less time than normal.........I now focus on a small number of people who appreciate my time and respect me for my skills !!

It is people like you that never succeed in trading .........always too jealous at others success !!

good riddance to you my friend , please do not post on my thread !! (n)

5300 = weekly 200 MA

Once again folks 90% accuracy on my forecast

Ftse < 5300 by 16.30... as stated earlier in the week, i also explained why we would remain below, I also shared this with my subscribers

haters keep hating, if you want to hit 90% accuracy on your trades I am willing to help.

If you wany to be jealous, then keep burning..

I will keep enjoying my pips

Nice one, WS.

forecast FTSE to be below 5300 by 16.30

FTSE currently @ 16.30 = 5180

Its not a riddle my friend, I think you need to ask another man and his dog. If they cant work out what FTSE 100 < 5300 by 16.30 means, then I think you need to go see a doctor.

Get off my thread and dont waste my time. I am sick and tired of people who try there best at finding other peoples fault and weakness, learn to honor and respect people my friend...............and then maybe, just maybe you will get 100 hits on your thread !!

Imbecile , moron , twit !! (n)

Hey,
this is his thread. We are here to learn not to read from a flop like you. If you dont like it then back the fu.....k up

little content ?

tell me who has more than 0.6 million hits on a thread in trade2win?

you create a thread and lets see if you can hit 0.5 million hits ?

stop hating my friend ??

got to all my posts , go to the start of this thread and read from the beginning. I get numerous upon numerous emails daily from New traders who claim they have benefited so much from this...........I am only human , I have child, A wife who has a heart problem to look after and social life. I can't sit on this thread all day and provide analysis.

What do you want me to do ?

I offer no value ?

then why do i get 100's emails weekly from people asking for help, why do I get 1000-2000 hits on this thread daily ?

why is this thread the most popular on trade2win ?

I suggest you sit down my friend and find your logic and reasoning......I no longer want to waste my time with you, If you are jealous then please tell me, I can cure your jealousy by helping you make + 200-300 pips a week consistently

I finished trading today @ 9am with + 100 points , that is + 240 points for the week

I will continue to enjoy my points and I will continue to help people on here and offer my view and and analysis whenever i can find time,

if you think you can do better, go ahead ...........lets see if you get 0.5 million hits ??

:clap:(y):whistling

WOW did I hit a raw nerve

why would I want 0.5 million hits?

It was a simple enough question, I have been through the thread, thats what prompted me to ask.
A simple I trade well and want to help others and I have little time to post on several forums would have surficed

WOW did I hit a raw nerve

why would I want 0.5 million hits?

It was a simple enough question, I have been through the thread, thats what prompted me to ask.
A simple I trade well and want to help others and I have little time to post on several forums would have surficed

my spiritual master taught me

"half of knowledge is in asking the right question"

your question was very deceitful and had bad intention.

I am normally a very nice chap, I am very welcoming and I have never turned down anyone. I have always helped everyone , but I dont like deceitful people who have a hidden agenda. I no longer want to communicate with you

you will be the 1st person i will turn down to help

go and learn some manners and learn how to talk to people

Best of luck with your trading

my spiritual master taught me

"half of knowledge is in asking the right question"

your question was very deceitful and had bad intention.

I am normally a very nice chap, I am very welcoming and I have never turned down anyone. I have always helped everyone , but I dont like deceitful people who have a hidden agenda. I no longer want to communicate with you

you will be the 1st person i will turn down to help

go and learn some manners and learn how to talk to people

Best of luck with your trading

The question was quite straight forward with no hidden agenda

I have no problem with you turning me down thats fine Im not sure I would want to pay £250 for a mentor or £50 per month for the live analysis.

Last edited:

Good weekend to all folks

FTSE 100 - daily chart

2 important points here

1. we have registered a lower high based on news of Greece defaulting over weekend and EURO started to slide = fundamental concerns

2. we have H&S formation .......one must know that a H&S at the bottom of the market has a 50% success rate, not as high as being at top of market. Therefore one must be wary of a reversal ......

FTSE 100 Weekly chart = bear flag

provided the FTSE 100 < 5300 which is the 200 MA =respected by every fund manager

200 MA = line in the sand

if we get weekly close > 5300 = bull market and H&S failed and bear flag failed = short squeeze ....This will mainly be due to QE 3 being announced/or some sort of stimulus

if < 5300 = bear flag in play and H&S kicks in .......

I have already called the market top in my other thread, I forecast the H&S in advance and notified everyone
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...-h-s-market-top-time-shall-if-i-am-right.html

My apologies to everyone for not being more active on this thread, but I am a very busy man now with a beautiful daughter and a ill wife who has a pace maker. I always try my best but a certain select few just cant appreciate it.......

I would encourage everyone, if you find benefit from this thread then please come. If you don't like then please keep your comments to yourself and find somebody else to learn off.

If there is anyone out there that can hit + 200 to + 500 pips consistently week in/week out then please let me know............I will retire and subscribe to them!!

thank you

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.6 KB · Views: 116
  • FTSE 100-weekly  .png
    FTSE 100-weekly .png
    14.9 KB · Views: 107

German DAX is well and truly broken

THIS IS CAUSING IMMENSE WEAKNESS IN NASDAQ AND FTSE 100

If this stabilises then we have a powerful rally on all world markets , if it continues to slide.......

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Watch the DAX, it is the key variable???? !!

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 131

cool information confirmation and a slap all in one post

200 to 500 pw I made just shy of $98k in august from trades posted right here on T2W so what

a simple I dont have time would have suficed, dont bring the wife daughter thing into it,I will simply say I dont suppose you use the cardiac unit at wythenshawe.

FYI I will be long on the FTSE monday 148 and off and on a few times durring the week targeting 498 area for thursday

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.