Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

OK ......sell off over for now!!

Now its time to move higher in the short term

DAX @ 200 MA support and I expect this to hold and move higher

THE US Debt downgrade was telegraphed .........nobody cares just BTFD !!

World market rally time ....

Just an observation. A lot of your trading is correlation based, with currencies and commodities. However you thought that the Dax would rise, but on the other thread you shorted the FTSE, is this correct? Surely the correlation with DAX and FTSE is stronger than say oil? So why short FTSE and expect Dax to move higher? Was the Dax move higher call given to subscribers, or was it a case that you win on the FTSE and lose on Dax?

BTW I agree with the rally,just think you were a tad too early, as the US needs to do its stuff first.

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Hi everyone, still a bit new to trading - been trading for a year now, mostly day trading indices.

How long do you feel this rally is going to last? What type of analysis would give a clue.

Appreciate any heads up on this

ws...cable
got a false break.
not been supported as yet on this chart
once we find support..then a good swing long
imho

35buowm.gif

eurusd
gettin ready to pop
29wsd3.jpg

black lines are vertical counts...note how they are bearish now
lets see
gold up over 100 bucks since friday

eurusd
gettin ready to pop
29wsd3.jpg

black lines are vertical counts...note how they are bearish now
lets see
gold up over 100 bucks since friday

news and markets this low has a bias toward dollar bearishness doesn't it?

SanMiguel why are u posting ur big images in this thread?

You a making it silly with your annoying charts. Start ur own thread

SanMiguel why are u posting ur big images in this thread?

You a making it silly with your annoying charts. Start ur own thread

?
I quoted dentist's chart.

HTML:
http://youtu.be/MwKYjZ_8EcE

Hi WS I know its not the main topic but can you tell me with your FTSE/DAX etc trades could they be traded using spreadbetting or would it have to be through a futures broker?

Hi everyone, still a bit new to trading - been trading for a year now, mostly day trading indices.

How long do you feel this rally is going to last? What type of analysis would give a clue.

Appreciate any heads up on this

I mainly trade the FTSE but the current patterns can be seen in the US and European markets also. Looking at the technical set up, we're in an Elliott wave 4 up from the recent lows. I am looking for sell trades in the zone 5500-5600, although we may not even get this high. We should then enter wave 5 which will take us aggressively lower and should breach the 4719 low. :)

I mainly trade the FTSE but the current patterns can be seen in the US and European markets also. Looking at the technical set up, we're in an Elliott wave 4 up from the recent lows. I am looking for sell trades in the zone 5500-5600, although we may not even get this high. We should then enter wave 5 which will take us aggressively lower and should breach the 4719 low. :)

Just BTFD, the market will make new highs within 6 months.

What a great start to the day

just nailed + 45 points on the DAX short post weak GDP dat a

Thats + 185 points with subscribers so far this week

I aim to beat my previous weekly record of + 521 pips from last week

103 points with subscribers today

thats + 385 points for the week

I have 36 hours to beat my previous weeks record of + 521 !!

the clock is ticking

fast becoming a promotion thread innit? :)

fast becoming a promotion thread innit? :)

This is my personal blog with almost 1 million hits.......I am just sharing my rise and progression of becoming an accomplished trader. There are not enough success stories out there and by sharing mine I can give other traders hope and confidence

I'm not a blue peter trader buddy. I tell people my results that can be testified, approved and confirmed by my subscribers as I share my analysis in real time.

And from time to time I share my analysis on this thread even though it falls on deaf ears

If there is anyone else who puts there neck on the line on a daily basis in this environment and has a proven track record of 1000 ++ points a month then please let me know.......

I will subscribe to them and retire for good ..... :smart:

I'm not a blue peter trader buddy. I tell people my results that can be testified, approved and confirmed by my subscribers as I share my analysis in real time.

never said you were bud...just keeping some balance ;)
Shouldn't you have a vendors badge by now?

Last edited:

never said you were bud...just keeping some balance ;)
Shouldn't you have a vendors badge by now?

He got sound record of Trading. WS is not here to sell trash like you. If you need one on one with him daily, he will definitely knock you hands down. Just watch your mouth or you will be F.....cked

wow, that's a strong 2nd post...

He got sound record of Trading. WS is not here to sell trash like you. If you need one on one with him daily, he will definitely knock you hands down. Just watch your mouth or you will be F.....cked

You're not doing him any favours with the above post sunshine(n)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.