Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Chinese release some news and market gets whacked

respect the chinese

hahaha

DailyFXTeam DailyFXTeamMember
CHINA RAISES RESERVE RATIO BY 50BP FROM JAN. 20

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

DAX - Stalled @ double top .............break of downward wedge = bullish .......most probably bullish consolidation for now, but with the euro move up it will hit exporters!!

dax is the strongest link and when POMO power gets injected by the manipulating Ben Bernake, DAX will rally hardest due to POMO injected nasdaq !!

they didn't teach this to me in my lectures at university when I studied economics , I wonder what Adam smith would say about QE 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 !!

haha

dax is the strongest link and when POMO power gets injected by the manipulating Ben Bernake, DAX will rally hardest due to POMO injected nasdaq !!

they didn't teach this to me in my lectures at university when I studied economics , I wonder what Adam smith would say about QE 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 !!

haha

and up goes the dax as nasdaq makes new highs

reversal city

POMO power ........

ponzi scheme !!

Ben Bernanke = Madoff...............but he will never be taken to court for fraud !!

artificially inflating the markets ...........

just ride the wave folks, until the bubble bursts

now the bubble has burst .......

I now expect a sell off

Hi WS,

Thanks for all the info you're providing here. I'm fairly new to all this, so please bare with me? Wt makes you think the bubble has burst? FTSE is above 6000 again and Dax is near its highs. Am I missing something?

Hi WS,

Thanks for all the info you're providing here. I'm fairly new to all this, so please bare with me? Wt makes you think the bubble has burst? FTSE is above 6000 again and Dax is near its highs. Am I missing something?

Hello Buddy , nice to meet you

welcome, welcome to you

trading is all about arguments

and here are just a few of my arguments

1. 3 day weekend in US = sell on fear due to long weekend
Martin luther king day

2. oil @ gap level resistance @ 91.2

3. FTSE retest of H&S @ 6010

4. euro H&S

5. aus/usd remains weak due to flood = risk FX remains weak

I can give you several more reasons..i send this analysis out on a daily basis to help people learn how to trade properly

Fundamental and technical analysis combined !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (14-JAN-11)60m.png
    FTSE 100 Daily (14-JAN-11)60m.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Spot FX EUR_USD (14-JAN-11).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (14-JAN-11).png
    14.9 KB · Views: 122

China power V Pomo power

who will win tonight folks ?

ws...just elaborating a little on the chart you posted on youre website
eurusd looking a bit stronger.possible breakout brewing
daily data input 55 pips by 1 reversal.close plot
above this is resistance
a close above 1.3365 makes this chart bullish......however, 1.3475 area is a start of a new resistance zone that goes to 3650.zone is marked..black lines/dotted.this is false breakout territory.i have put on a couple of trendlines to see where strength/weakness could lie

2mc6cm0.gif

EUR/USD - Can the Chinese force a bottom in the EURO ?

agree dentist

Attachments

• EUR_USD Spot.png
    EUR_USD Spot.png
    14 KB · Views: 112

Nasdaq - 32 days without a decline

now 33

a bubble or an amazing rally ?

make up your mind ?

Attachments

• NasDaq01.14.11640x376.jpg
    NasDaq01.14.11640x376.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 113

this chart gives a better veiw
67 pips by 1 close..daily input
1.3400 is resistance.however,the death zone starts at 1.3460 area,uneless there is bad news with the dollar

11c4014.gif

Well i hold a position SHORT for the Wall Street Index as of Friday STOP SET at 11810, just hope this bubble does go down :).

hi bristols
dow does look vulnerable imho
we had a breakout/horizontal blue line at 11,270 area.no retrace as yet.last res area/up was 11410 area.a 50% retrace on this move on this chart,brings us to 11550 ish,to show some strength

2056134.gif

Well i hold a position SHORT for the Wall Street Index as of Friday STOP SET at 11810, just hope this bubble does go down :).

a closer look at the dow

Attachments

• screenshots010.gif
    screenshots010.gif
    69.7 KB · Views: 97

Well if it does not spike upwards and hit my Stop loss i should be in for a winner. Only time will tell when the markets open.

FX360 FX360
Boris: Euro Tumbles as Germany and France Disagree on EFSF - German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schauble stated that h... http://ht.ly/1aTPRu

euro , oil and ftse shorts .............

so far + 220 pips for the morning !!

how is every one else doing ?

H&S on SIlver .................posted last week!!

now coming into fruition and making me some good wonga ..........

target to exceed 15,000 pips this year on track so far !!

Attachments

• Silver Full0311 Future.png
    Silver Full0311 Future.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.