Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

EUR/USD - 3 bar pull back based on QE 3 , impressive rally but not out of the woods yet folks until we > 75% fib retrace

Attachments

• EUR_USD Spot.png
    EUR_USD Spot.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 139
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

DAX - a broadening wedge serves as a reversal signal for a price movement that the market has decided should never have happened.

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    16.7 KB · Views: 129

ws...QE3 is a cunard cruise ship ?
lol

ws...QE3 is a cunard cruise ship ?
lol

haha

"Cunard was forced to suspend construction on its own new superliner because of the Great Depression. In 1934 the British Government offered Cunard loans to finish the Queen Mary and to build a second ship, the Queen Elizabeth, on the condition that Cunard merged with the then ailing White Star line to form Cunard White-Star Ltd. Cunard owned two-thirds of the new company. Cunard purchased White Star's share in 1947; the name reverted to the Cunard Line in 1950.[1]

Winston Churchill estimated that the two Queens helped to shorten the Second World War by at least a year. Upon the end of the war, Cunard regained its position as the largest Atlantic passenger line. By the mid 1950s, it operated twelve ships to the United States and Canada. After 1958, transatlantic passenger ships became increasingly unprofitable because of the introduction of jet airliners. Cunard withdrew from its year round service in 1968 to concentrate on cruising and summer transatlantic voyages for vacationers."

NASDAQ - still stuck @ double top ...... 20 MA losing momentum and indicating exhaustion!!

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 130

ws..agree with you on the eurusd.bernanke speaking on 60 minutes about qe3.tonight
so from my chart...could be a dead cat bounce or a change in trend to dollar weakness

2egcfn6.gif

tomorrow: expecting further gains on the ftse?

tomorrow: expecting further gains on the ftse?

Oh dear! The truth is no-one knows. I trade off the bar and Sunday is no time to obtain clues.

At 0700, tomorrow, when Footsie is waking up for the open we may be able to form an opinion.

i was not asking for a definitive answer.

merely a bit of discussion, as, many of last week's charts seem to me to be contradictory.
please dont patronize, I am well aware that we would be better informed tomorrow morning (after various foreign opens) than we are now.

merely a bit of discussion, as, many of last week's charts seem to me to be contradictory.
please dont patronize, I am well aware that we would be better informed tomorrow morning (after various foreign opens) than we are now.

What is there to patronise about? I know nothing more than anyone else so, perhaps, that clears the air a little but, still, I'm sorry, anyway.

don't worry buddy, head up ........don't let peoples negative energy rub off you.

we show love to everyone here, every one is our friend

we must work together as unity lies in numbers

don't worry buddy, head up ........don't let peoples negative energy rub off you.

we show love to everyone here, every one is our friend

we must work together as unity lies in numbers

Hey, you two, I deserved that. I'm sorry. Probably the cold weather.

Most of the major indices look close to posting new swing highs. The FTSE has a bit further to go to post a new swing high but will no doubt follow the general trend indicated by the Asian markets overnight and US futures in the morning.

EUR/USD - 3 bar pull back based on QE 3 , impressive rally but not out of the woods yet folks until we > 75% fib retrace

bearish channel being respected so far , so good !!

now can QE 3 change things ?

qe3 built in the same shipyard as the titanic

qe3 built in the same shipyard as the titanic

haha

very wise statement

but the problem is when will she hit the iceberg so we can pile on the shorts ?

but what if this titanic can withstand the current icebergs due to global warming ? hehe

FTSE 100 - if we do get a reversal then this is how it may look ?

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    13.7 KB · Views: 141

DAX - Hanging man on the daily chart = reversal on the morrow as Nasdaq fails to close > 2190 !!

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    14.7 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.