Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

sorry what did you mean "if H&S plays out"? Thanks

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

ah head and shoulders... with it. what sort of time scale do you expect this trend reversal then?

ah head and shoulders... with it. what sort of time scale do you expect this trend reversal then?

H&S neckline = 5700

provided FTSE remains < 5700 by 16.30 .........then bias remains bearish as LL and LH

The bullish engulfing candle was pretty powerful today , especially on the nasdaq !!!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.4 KB · Views: 131

LL and LH??

p.s. joined up to your newsletter etc

thanks a lot, any thoughts on the best place to start for a real firm grounding in TA? I know a few bits and bobs but I'm looking for a textbook of sorts...

thanks a lot, any thoughts on the best place to start for a real firm grounding in TA? I know a few bits and bobs but I'm looking for a textbook of sorts...

Knowledge is passed down from one individual to another and not learnt from books, otherwise every would read the holy bible of TA and be good traders.

I strongly recommend you to find a good mentor and learn from his wisdom that he has accumulated over the years

The fastest and most cost efficient way to learn .........

ok thanks WS. surely theres a place to start though?

ok thanks WS. surely theres a place to start though?

starting has its own problems as you pick up bad habits from an early stage that are very hard to correct later .......

1st action should be to understand the market, read BBC business section on a daily basis and understand the concept of short/long

2nd action should be to find a mentor .........full stop!!
let him guide you

3rd step should be to enjoy the pips on a daily basis

starting has its own problems as you pick up bad habits from an early stage that are very hard to correct later .......

1st action should be to understand the market, read BBC business section on a daily basis and understand the concept of short/long

2nd action should be to find a mentor .........full stop!!
let him guide you

3rd step should be to enjoy the pips on a daily basis

Hi WS, What about Gold? another potential H&S play?

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 131

Hi WS, What about Gold? another potential H&S play?

yes my friend

looks good so far

same pattern on oil and copper !!

my only concern is the ability of the right shoulder to remain below 75% on copper and oil !!

Gold h&S will lpay out if 75% holds on both variables

if > 75% gold will rally and H&S will fail !!

Attachments

• Copper Full0111 Future.png
    Copper Full0111 Future.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Light Crude Oil Full0111 Future.png
    Light Crude Oil Full0111 Future.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 124

attention all FTSE 100 traders

please watch this trend line very carefully ..........

breach = Bull mode for Xmas rally

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (01-DEC-10)60m.png
    FTSE 100 Daily (01-DEC-10)60m.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 157

Hey WS, at what point would you consider the FTSE H&S pattern identified earlier to become invalid?

As it stands, your call on the Xmas Bulls seems to be on (suggesting the H&S possibility is now over?) ...

Attachments

• ftse.jpg
    ftse.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 134

I took 30 pips from the above chart - i.e. entered 5710, exit 5740 (upwards resistance line). New resistance line seems to be holding, too.

so H&S failed then? are we on a new short term trend?

Hey WS, at what point would you consider the FTSE H&S pattern identified earlier to become invalid?

As it stands, your call on the Xmas Bulls seems to be on (suggesting the H&S possibility is now over?) ...

nice chart my friend , good analysis

close > 5700 = IHS failure

so H&S failed then? are we on a new short term trend?

Yes indeed as stated in my 60 mins chart ...breach would trigger failure of H&S and cause an Xmas rally

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

attention all FTSE 100 traders

please watch this trend line very carefully ..........

breach = Bull mode for Xmas rally

Xmas rally has begun

Ho ho ho

Attachments

• s-SOUTH-KOREA-CHRISTMAS-large.jpg
    s-SOUTH-KOREA-CHRISTMAS-large.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 123

Hopefully George Washington Is Wearing A Parachute Today

Hopefully George Washington is wearing a parachute today as the U.S. Index plummets lower by 0.95 cents to $79.35. This decline in the U.S. Dollar Index is what has kept the stock market from tanking today. As we all know by now everything inflates when the U.S. Dollar Index declines. After a horrible job report such as the one that we all saw today from the U.S. Labor Department the stock market would normally be trading down sharply. However, the action in the U.S. Dollar Index is the only chart that matters when it comes to inflating the markets.

The U.S. Dollar Index is a weighted geometric mean of the dollar's value compared with the

* Euro 57.6% weight
* Pound Sterling 11.9% weight
* Canadian Dollar 9.1% weight
* Swedish Krona 4.2% weight and
* Swiss Franc 3.6% weight.
* Japanese Yen 13.6% weight.

http://www.inthemoneystocks.com/n_rant_and_rave_blog.php

FTSE 100 - Bullish consolidation - bias change under way ..........Santa is bringing QE 3 as an Xmas present !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.1 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.