Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

nas 100
hourly data
16 points by 3 reversal hilo
bounced off support
now at res
where next..??

11l6heb.jpg

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Madame Merkel is masturbating with the new EZB Tower ....
she got the biggest futt..:LOL:
Schäuble is helping her to bring em in .....:cheesy:

That is the reason why I work in the blackforex I shorted them both ....(taxshort):LOL:

with the not payed money I could play nice shorts and win all the time ......:smart:

the best money is that , not on the bank ....

piparb...i bet you have the hots for madame merkel ...???
is she youre dream woman...??
too large for me

eurusd
where to....support at the blue trend line upwards...or a breach of support and back down
20 pips by 3 /hourly close

24b9c47.jpg

piparb...madame merkel is watching you...no dirtytalk

tin hats on for this one..eurusd chart just turned ultra bearish
no wonder the stock market sold off today
eurusd ..hourly data
28 pips by 3 reversal .close plot
there are no bullish upside vertical counts,there are only downside ones/black lines /vertical
there is an inkling of an upside vertical count.the latest up column.below the purple line/vertical.we need to see if this gets bullish,otherwise,it get fully bearish from that possible upside failure
lets see how this plays out
not good for stocks

2z6trva.jpg

a higher box size..38 pips by 3 /close..hourly
a well defined support area.a new upthrust column is starting to build.so too early for a fully bearish picture as yet

2gxijw4.gif

i see this thread is still going! Well done Ws. I'm just building up a new cash reserve heh.

i see this thread is still going! Well done Ws. I'm just building up a new cash reserve heh.

hello my old friend

good to see that tennis ball of yours again

i have sent you a message and be sure to follow the yellow brick road ...hehe!!

speak to you there ?

hello my old friend

good to see that tennis ball of yours again

i have sent you a message and be sure to follow the yellow brick road ...hehe!!

speak to you there ?

Good to see you again WS. I got the PM - I'll have enough cash to start trading again soon heh heh!

update on the previous chart
eurusd..hourly
38 pips by 3 hilo
a triangle formed
WHICH WAY WILL IT BREAK..??

r09ik8.gif

piparb...i bet you have the hots for madame merkel ...???
is she youre dream woman...??
too large for me

i'll stick to that Ukranian chick with the Star Wars hair

Well, well, since tennis ball bounced in thought I might as well do the same!

Been a while and still juggling work/trading/family life, but did want to just peek in and say hello again - and nothing much has changed! Dentist still selflessly posting his charts, WS sharing his analysis and calls, and irritating little nobodies in the background... It's like I've never been away!

Hope to pop in more often, and hope there are still people benefitting from this thread as much as I and many others did...

So aloha and be seeing you!

Well, well, since tennis ball bounced in thought I might as well do the same!

Been a while and still juggling work/trading/family life, but did want to just peek in and say hello again - and nothing much has changed! Dentist still selflessly posting his charts, WS sharing his analysis and calls, and irritating little nobodies in the background... It's like I've never been away!

Hope to pop in more often, and hope there are still people benefitting from this thread as much as I and many others did...

So aloha and be seeing you!

Allo Allo Allo :D

well , well

if its not my old friend lalabara , how are you buddy.

Geofract has been telling me about you and keeping me up to date, he said you were working on some system and were doing well.

good to see you back, it brings back many memories ........
(y)

Laplabara is correct ,

we must pay homage to dentist for keeping thread updated with charts and analysis

i have been very lazy but i have other commitments to help new traders also

but i will certainly try my best to update thread more regularly

one again thank you dentist

and welcome to all my old friends

muchos muchos respectos to you all

FTSE 100 daily chart

I have displayed areas where previous resistance = support

bull flag in formation but we also have pending death cross

bullish engulfing candle on 2nd June states bulls in control for now

i dont like doji on 3rd june, possible evening star pattern but we shall see as bulls failed to follow through

JOBS data out tomorrow , has the rally on 2nd June baked it into the cake ?

we shall see ?

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUN-10)daaily01004.png
    FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUN-10)daaily01004.png
    13 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.