Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

The EU is asking Germany to loan two future goals to Greece to help bail them out of this game.....

.LOL, hahaha

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

FTSE 100 weekend analysis

BP should dictate any moves?

5250-5300 should hold as solid resistance in the week ahead!!

200 MA to suppress the bulls

Attachments

• FTSE 100-daily weekend   .png
    FTSE 100-daily weekend .png
    14 KB · Views: 120

so so true

Attachments

• haters.jpg
    haters.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 112

this is a message to all the haters out there that have caused me so many problems ever since the inception of this thread ...

but I guess its a part of life

jealousy burns , but being kind, courteous and helpful makes you prosper and flourish

Attachments

• i_hate_haters_tshirt-p235907932758398248t5tr_400.jpg
    i_hate_haters_tshirt-p235907932758398248t5tr_400.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 118

I remember when i started this thread March 2009 , it seems like yesterday and it has been a very good journey for me personally

i would just like t say a special thanks to all the friends I have made and nice people i have met along the journey

I remember my 1st post , here it is

"Hello guys,

After receiving several emails and private messages I have decided to create a separate thread for all those interested in my analysis and live calls that I make for my own trades.

I have been thinking about it for a few days now but I didn't want to sound arrogant and proud by creating my own thread. I have thought long and hard and decided after the hate messages I received and after speaking to a few people it was the best idea.

I have decided on this for a number of reasons.

1. I felt that I was over congesting and taking over the previous thread and I may have upset a few people hence the reason why I think I received some nasty private messages.

2. I have been asked by several people for help and I think it is pertinent for me to set up a different thread to help them.

3. This will help the previous thread flow better without any Newbies asking questions in between posts, well I certainly hope so.

4. Everybody will be more than welcome on my thread without any patronising answers or replies. I feel that no one is endowed with knowledge, we all have to go through the tedious process of acquiring it.

5. My own thread will act as a journal for my trades, just so that I can go back and monitor to see what I did wrong and prevent it happening again.

I have sincerely enjoyed being on this thread and will try to keep in touch with people and post now and again.

thank you for your understanding

The view published here is my own, based on my own technical analysis. It is not intended as investment advice; what you do with it is entirely your choice.

Everybody is welcome on my thread and i will be happy to greet everyone

So lets start to post some charts and analysis for Monday now guys ......."

ws..thanks fopr all the great input..
we have all learnt from you
keep it up

short cable
target.....ZERO

S&P 500 - H&S formation....question is how high does the right the shoulder go prior to capitulation ?

Attachments

• S&P 500 INDEX.png
    S&P 500 INDEX.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 133

update on eurusd

5e8isy.jpg

hourly data input
38 pips by 3 reversal
that is goin to be a tough cookie to crack

DOW JONES - failed to close above 200 MA once again

Attachments

• Dow 30.png
    Dow 30.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 119

euro watching.1.1880 was the support area.good old dr.zieg !!
eurusd.hourly.approx 4 months of chart data
33 pips by 3.hilo plot
lets see what happens between the green lines.the lower trendline/green has been drawn.in p/f you can draw a trendline if you think a top/bottom has been made.plenty of overhead resistance.the low pole just about been taken out.so there could be some strength....short term

2czacer.gif

Appreciate the alert eyes.

eurusd..hourly data
45 pips by 3 reversal.hilo plot
this chart has got bullish today.next res area shows up well.approx 100 pips away..ish.double bearish resiistance lines
because there are so many resistance areas ,it will be a slow grinding rally,until they are all taken out
masses of volatility until 1.2800 area..if we get there

2870oz8.gif

a happy father"s day to all males...

bears beware !!!!!
dont call the top of the stock market just yet...
eurusd 9 pips by 3 reversal/close plot
hourly data from 5 june approx
look at the uptrend that started on june 6TH approx.
this is very bullish price action.notice how the down columns are getting shorter.
uneless this chart changes in character,then up we go..there are plenty of overhead res area to short from.the market or news will decide when the top is in/long term

2nav1qd.gif

eurusd..this chart has tuned short term nasty
eurusd hourly.11 pips by 3 reversal.hilo
a minor top looks to be in.there is a horizontal count./black line that has a taget of 1.1800 area.there are vertical counts/initial to 1.2050 area.uneless the bulls come in,then the rally is going to fail

21cyrt0.gif

Last edited:

nasty it certainly has

watch this H&S formation on 4 hr chart

currently getting ready to sell off as bear flag

it may be due to george soros
"SOROS SAYS GERMANY SHOULD LEAVE EURO IF IT DOESN'T ALTER POLICY"

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (23-JUN-10).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (23-JUN-10).png
    18.5 KB · Views: 134

FTSE 100 - Its decision time folks? which side of the fence are you on ? It just cant get simpler....

Attachments

• FTSE 100-daily   .png
    FTSE 100-daily .png
    13.9 KB · Views: 125

update on the 38 pips by 3 reversal.hourly hilo chart of eurusd
price action is keeping bullish
nearly all the downtrend lines have been taken out.there is a spread triple-top forming.we could break upwards at the third attempt.or we get another knock back.the spread triple-top is more bullish than a plain triple-top breakout

2qdua6p.jpg

s500
10 min data.1.70 by 3 reversal
bulls look to be comin back.overhead resistance

5bb46.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.